Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amy I felt really dirty afterwards but hey 160 per hour lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't really read reviews but I was curious to hear what it's like now. I went there a few times a week between 2012 and 2017 and there were some great girls there in that time. Angie was even good to me but I get the feeling the girls aren't great these days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    I don't really read reviews but I was curious to hear what it's like now. I went there a few times a week between 2012 and 2017 and there were some great girls there in that time. Angie was even good to me but I get the feeling the girls aren't great these days.
    Little bit the same. My time was 2017 through to 2019. Probably twice a week if not more visiting the mansion on the hill. Dinner before or after at the "Bridge" was a good way to spend the night. And to think they have condemned room 4 and 5. Sacrilege 🤣🤣

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I pass this place often in my travels and it's always piqued my curiosity.. I reckon I'll bookmark this post in case I feel the urge to punt there.

Meng
    Achievement Unlocked: Shag Swamp Hag.

Amy is a nice lady. She is the oldest there. Actually has a good set of tits above her belly. Pussy never smelt when I went down on her, she would go shower when I booked her because she knew her arse was about to get fucked.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Amy is a nice lady. She is the oldest there. Actually has a good set of tits above her belly. Pussy never smelt when I went down on her, she would go shower when I booked her because she knew her arse was about to get fucked.
    100% she's not a bad person. Just definitely not a looker and not for me. Maybe the older folks on this forum could go for her but I'm in my mid 30s no way I'd find it attractive. Anyways now I know.

Fucking sending me into a condemned side building in the establishment lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    With October 31 coming up I thought I would re-read your thread

The lady is a GILF. Let's make it clear. No disrespect to the lady
    Part of the trauma here is that from seeing young ladies at Ginza, (YILFs), you skipped a generation (MILF) and you got a GILF

YILF to GILF in 2 sessions is like speeding along in a Ferrari and then switching to a bicycle

The hygeine and smell and mould obviously made things even worse

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    yeah, up the stairs to the right. Used to be 2 rooms and a combined laundry/storeroom/shower that you would use if you were allocated one of those rooms. Think the council made them close off those rooms a few years ago, but they still sneak the odd customer in there when it's busy.

533 is definitely an acquired taste. I am sure there are plenty of lurkers on here that are regulars but wouldn't share what goes on there, especially on this PG forum, I know I am reluctant to.
    There is something totally POV about this place
    So bad ot is sometimes good. Don't know what it is but I have trouble sleeping after a punt here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12