Thread: Top Ryde MiMi

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Top Ryde MiMi

Anyone went to see MiMi in Top Ryde Massage? Are the pictures real?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    this shop is notorious for posting fake pics. The only ones that are typically real are the ones that look like they are actually in the massage shop. Everything else is fake or 10+ years ago.
    With that said, they do have some stunner girls, so not sure why they do it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Solution: TOFTT and contribute to the knowledge base

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If photos taken in the shop mainly legit but still some touch up. Probably girls to secure privacy exposure but some shops have legit photos taken, kudos to them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sync3d3d View Post
    this shop is notorious for posting fake pics. The only ones that are typically real are the ones that look like they are actually in the massage shop. Everything else is fake or 10+ years ago.
    With that said, they do have some stunner girls, so not sure why they do it.
    You are exaggerating quite unreasonably. It is not 'notorious' and the description 'everything else is fake' is wrong. I have seen more than a dozen different ML's here over the past 18 months and while some pictures are touched up, they are recognisable and on the whole they are not too bad. Ages are understated but show us a shop where they are not, any shop? Placing too much reliance on Photos is the biggest mistake, but that's an error anywhere. I am assuming that you are talking about 2 Pope Street rather than 38 Church Street as the two shops are fairly often confused.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    You are exaggerating quite unreasonably. It is not 'notorious' and the description 'everything else is fake' is wrong. I have seen more than a dozen different ML's here over the past 18 months and while some pictures are touched up, they are recognisable and on the whole they are not too bad. Ages are understated but show us a shop where they are not, any shop? Placing too much reliance on Photos is the biggest mistake, but that's an error anywhere. I am assuming that you are talking about 2 Pope Street rather than 38 Church Street as the two shops are fairly often confused.
    I got burned too many times, where they advertise a girls age to be 23 and when you meet her, she's atleast 40. I do agree this shop have some rare stunners. But it's probably 1 out of 10 girls you see.

I've actually never been to 38 Church, is it under the same management?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've seen about 8 or so different MLs there and from my experience the photos have never been that accurate. The ones from inside a shop are closer, but still unnecessarily touched up at times. My regular's aren't from inside the shop with the classic '100% real photo' and are not even close. That's just my experience though, YMMV.

All that said, as inaccurate as some of the profiles might be, none have been disappointing from a looks perspective. Just go in with no expectations and you'll be fine.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    I am assuming that you are talking about 2 Pope Street rather than 38 Church Street as the two shops are fairly often confused.
    For clarity, which one are you referring to, the one you have been patronizing? Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    For clarity, which one are you referring to, the one you have been patronizing? Thanks.
    2 Pope Street. Apologies that wasn't clear.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by David1218 View Post
    I got burned too many times, where they advertise a girls age to be 23 and when you meet her, she's atleast 40. I do agree this shop have some rare stunners. But it's probably 1 out of 10 girls you see.

I've actually never been to 38 Church, is it under the same management?
    Been there a dozen times and never seen a girl near 40 - only bad punt was Olivia a stunner with a shit attitude (but some incredible + ARs though)
    Agree not all photos real but found reasonably similar - similar approach of most other shops

Good clean shop - good rooms and very helpful mamasam (Cherry) & reception

Senior Member(無間使者)
    K Rebecca has a very tight stomach

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by cassius; 03-10-2023 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Realised I was wrong

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Reporting back, finally went to see this girl. She's prettyish, but bit chubby. Age probably early 30.
    Doesn't look like the photos though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by David1218 View Post
    Reporting back, finally went to see this girl. She's prettyish, but bit chubby. Age probably early 30.
    Doesn't look like the photos though.
    So she is very different from the photo?
    How are her services and damage?

An AR about her would be nice.