Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: The referendum, yes or no?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Funny thing about you looney lefts if you can't baffle people with the bullshit you and you like dredge up then you try to attack the person who brings up the accurate facts. Greenies 101.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, like $1000 to vote yes is actually happening? All the lies and personal attacks are coming from the No side?!?!

Do you know why? The No side doesn’t have an argument. It has to make shit up, otherwise their straight up racists.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Claims personal attacks then proceeds to label anyone who questions the financial backing of the NO side a looney lefty 🤣🤣 I didn’t attack anyone on this forum but I’ll cop a bit of name calling I guess because I’m not fragile. Would be good to cop an insult that’s original though and isn’t just an echo of Sky News after dark hosts who are drunk on Rupert Murdoch’s c*m 🤣🤣🤣

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Marcia Langton said anyone who supports the NO side is racist and stupid, Pearson has called Price all sorts of belittling names and saying she is punching down on blackfellas...really stupid stuff and not at all helping the YES side.

Jacinta Price is living right at the coal face of poverty and abuse at Alice Springs, and sees it all unfold daily. Langton and Pearson are far removed from the troubles by living in the cities. Pearson is in control of various Indigenous organizations in far North Queensland that has had in excess of $550 million paid to them over the years yet the people up there still live in squaller...where has the money gone? Certainly not to the people who need it.

I have had experience of living in and near places in FNQ where houses have been built for the local Indigenous people, paid for by the taxpayer to various Indigenous organizations, and these places have been ruined within months of completion by the people living in them...the cause of the problem is and always will be alcohol...the inhabitants start drinking, the fights start, then the places get smashed to pieces.

Dont be fooled by this government, it is all about Albanese and his ego...he wants to think he is Australias Nelson Mandela. the Labor governments are all about big ideas but has no idea of how to deliver practical solutions. A good start would be to ban alcohol all over the nation to everyone, but as a beer drinker who descended from hungry penniless impoverished Irish migrants in the 1860s, I know that will never happen.

FYI...some contacts of mine in FNQ tell me that the YES campaign are offering people $1000 to vote YES...I suppose they have to do something with the $200 million that the corporates are giving them. The NO side has nothing like this sort of money.
    Marcia Langton did not say that at all, she said some of the tactics of the no campaign are racist but of course the ring wing media jumped on it and said "look theyre calling you all racists!

As for everything else you said, it's basically racially stereotyping and rumour mongering and I can't argue with it rationally.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The Voice Referendum will fail just like the Republic Referendum failed.
    That's just the way Australia is.
    it's a 100% guarantee the YES will fail.
    Don't get angry about it, don't get smug about it, don't get depressed about it, don't get happy about it.
    it's just the way it is.
    Accept it and move on and Enjoy! Always Enjoy!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fuck Nathan Cleary is voting yes now! I can’t work out if he’s a looney left virtue signaller or if someone gave him $1000

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    Claims personal attacks then proceeds to label anyone who questions the financial backing of the NO side a looney lefty ���� I didn’t attack anyone on this forum but I’ll cop a bit of name calling I guess because I’m not fragile. Would be good to cop an insult that’s original though and isn’t just an echo of Sky News after dark hosts who are drunk on Rupert Murdoch’s c*m ������
    I have not called you any names. It is funny that Rupert Murdoch cops the blame for everything, I suppose that he must have been with Captain Cook when he landed at Botany Bay, maybe he shot JFK, did he light the flame under Joan of Arc?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I have not called you any names. It is funny that Rupert Murdoch cops the blame for everything, I suppose that he must have been with Captain Cook when he landed at Botany Bay, maybe he shot JFK, did he light the flame under Joan of Arc?
    No, but he is one hell of a tall poppy.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The history of the world and of humanity is one of conquest and war and genocide and rape and murder.
    Australia is no exception.
    It's just the way it is.
    It's not pretty but that's just the way it is.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Starting to get the feeling that this referendum is going to impact everyone else with a vested interest EXCEPT the indigenous people.

How about we have a legislation that prohibits anybody to support which way a referendum goes? Keep money and self interest out of the fricking picture and just do it for what it is.

In the event of failure, I volunteer to be the Voice. Just give me the phone numbers of the boss man or woman from every remote community and I'll ring them every couple of months and ask what they most need to improve their lives. For equipment I'll only need a notebook and pen beside the phone to make a checklist.

So that I am a literal Voice I'll record the results on a cassette deck and post it registered to parliament every couple of months - geared to self-destruct in five seconds. But don't worry if you don't get it all down because there will be a new updated cassette in a couple of months and there is bound to be plenty of repetition on them anyway.

For the rest of it I'll collect my 500K a year salary, and save them the odd 400 mill it will otherwise cost.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I won't say my opinion, but hasn't it been a great distraction from the Petrol price rises. That is what people should be mobilizing against

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus666 View Post
    I won't say my opinion, but hasn't it been a great distraction from the Petrol price rises. That is what people should be mobilizing against
    If only we could do more than one thing at a time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No.

There's a reason this is being pushed down our throats, and those reasons are usually not in our best interests, usually for someone else's interests. So just F them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartmover View Post
    It's okay to say no.

Plenty of yes campaign, I wonder why there isn't a No campaign to keep things balanced
    Absolutely. It's a referendum. Both sides should have their time to promote. Not just one.
    Secondly that clown Albanese shouldn't be spending his whole time promoting a side. He should be doing his job and fixing this mess of a country and remaining impartial.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    No.

There's a reason this is being pushed down our throats, and those reasons are usually not in our best interests, usually for someone else's interests. So just F them.
    End of the day if YES wins it will cost us the taxpayers more money. There no doubt will be reparation taxes on things like rates etc. No doubt.
    We the ones not involved in the colonialisation will be paying money to people also not involved in the colonisation. And with the huge living costs going on we all cannot afford it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's just so Latrell Mitchell can get the Bunnies captaincy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartmover View Post
    It's okay to say no.

Plenty of yes campaign, I wonder why there isn't a No campaign to keep things balanced
    There is a no campaign. But they get shut down as being haters. Anyone else who publicly says they will vote no is also labelled as some sort of hater or racist.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    There is a no campaign. But they get shut down as being haters. Anyone else who publicly says they will vote no is also labelled as some sort of hater or racist.
    You can blame social media, government disinformation, and the fucken cancel and woke cultures for all that shit.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus666 View Post
    Great post

We will soon know just how much Australia wants to change their constitution to create another commitee

By the way, the person or persons, in this debate, including citizens and politicians, who needed to use "Left" "Right", "Racist" or other names have lost the debate straight away

The final referendum vote will show which name callers from which camp, the YES or NO most shot themselves in the foot

Australians will ultimately make the correct decision

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast