Thread: Eva @ North Sydney Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Eva @ North Sydney Massage

I went to North Sydney Asian Massage this morning after work, and saw Emma, Eva and Gigi, they are all young Thai girls, should be less than 30 years old. But Amy is again fully booked, who I have been knowing fully booked for 3 times when I walked in.

Pick Eva, as shes in a lovely lase skirt, nice and pretty. She offered me greatr masasege for 30mins, I really enjoyed it in suych dimmed room with light music. She began by inquiring about my specific needs and areas of concern. The depth of her knowledge was evident as she expertly adjusted her techniques based on my feedback, ensuring that my experience was tailored just for me.

Time for part two, everything was done smooth and nice, she was great at hand and played with my body. I really enjoyed by this thai girl, and I would gave her service 9 out of 10, fs was not provided, which I think its good, because I am kinda afraid the ladies offering everytghing.

The shop seems removed all the real girl photos recently, maybe protecting the girls, if you are interested services by Thai girl, this is defintely great place to relax, I have been their regular customers for more than 2 years.

Shop site: http://northsydneyasianmassage.com.au/
    Address: Level 3, 97 Pacific Highway, North Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by easypunt View Post
    I went to North Sydney Asian Massage this morning after work, and saw Emma, Eva and Gigi, they are all young Thai girls, should be less than 30 years old. But Amy is again fully booked, who I have been knowing fully booked for 3 times when I walked in.

Pick Eva, as shes in a lovely lase skirt, nice and pretty. She offered me greatr masasege for 30mins, I really enjoyed it in suych dimmed room with light music. She began by inquiring about my specific needs and areas of concern. The depth of her knowledge was evident as she expertly adjusted her techniques based on my feedback, ensuring that my experience was tailored just for me.

Time for part two, everything was done smooth and nice, she was great at hand and played with my body. I really enjoyed by this thai girl, and I would gave her service 9 out of 10, fs was not provided, which I think its good, because I am kinda afraid the ladies offering everytghing.

The shop seems removed all the real girl photos recently, maybe protecting the girls, if you are interested services by Thai girl, this is defintely great place to relax, I have been their regular customers for more than 2 years.

Shop site: http://northsydneyasianmassage.com.au/
    Address: Level 3, 97 Pacific Highway, North Sydney
    I tried to find this shop twice last year. Couldn't find it and went elsewhere.
    Has it only reopened recently?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post

The shop used to located at Walker street, and moved to the corner of walker street and pacific highway since sometime 2020/2021 I think.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post

I went to the shop on last Saturday, but it seems you need to call them to open the door for you downstair during weekend.

btw, I recommend Thai Bina and Nicky, great service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah I’ve even there. Great service.