Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: STI Awareness Thread

Senior Member(無間使者)

STI Awareness Thread

Well, mate, picture this: You've had a bit of a romp recently, and you've got a nagging feeling that something might be up down under, but you ain't entirely sure. Now, you're feeling a tad worried about it. So, what's the go? What do you reckon you'd do in a situation like that?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If any worries, go get tested at a GP or sexual health clinic?

Is there any other thing to consider?
    Maybe I misunderstood the question lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes be responsible don’t share those STI

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Keep in mind that any STI test that detects an infection using antibodies can't be accurate for at least several weeks after exposure. It may be six months or more before you can trust a negative result. 1 The unfortunate truth is that STI results take time.
    Read more here: https://www.verywellhealth.com/why-y...d-test-3132975

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never had sti what are the signs? Motherfuckin itchy as hell cock? Or is that crabs? Idk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by simonsezz887 View Post

Absolutely, mate. Regular check-ups and getting tested at a GP or a sexual health clinic are responsible steps to take when it comes to your sexual health. It's important to ensure your well-being and the well-being of your partners. Many sexually transmitted infections (STIs) can be asymptomatic, so getting tested is a proactive way to stay informed about your health.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsteve View Post
    Yes be responsible don’t share those STI
    Absolutely bang on mate! Safe practices and open communication can go a long way in preventing the spread of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and ensuring everyone's well-being.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Keep in mind that any STI test that detects an infection using antibodies can't be accurate for at least several weeks after exposure. It may be six months or more before you can trust a negative result. 1 The unfortunate truth is that STI results take time.
    Read more here: https://www.verywellhealth.com/why-y...d-test-3132975
    You're absolutely right, mate. The accuracy of STI tests can vary depending on the type of test and the timing of the test in relation to potential exposure. Some tests may take time to detect antibodies or other markers of infection, and the timing can be different for various STIs.

It's essential for individuals to be aware of the window period associated with specific tests and to consult with healthcare professionals for guidance on when to get tested and what type of test is most appropriate based on their circumstances. Open and honest communication with healthcare providers is key to making informed decisions about sexual health.

Thanks for sharing this important information, and it's always a good idea to consult trusted sources and healthcare professionals for the most accurate and up-to-date guidance on STI testing and prevention.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Never had sti what are the signs? Motherfuckin itchy as hell cock? Or is that crabs? Idk
    That said, different STIs can present various symptoms, and some may not show any symptoms at all. Symptoms can include:

Itching or burning: Itchy genitals or discomfort can be a sign of various STIs, including crabs (pubic lice) or certain types of infections.

Pain or discomfort: Pain while urinating or during sexual intercourse can be a symptom of some STIs.

Unusual discharge: Discharge from the penis or vagina that is different in color, consistency, or odor than usual can be a sign of an infection.

Sores or lesions: Some STIs, like herpes or syphilis, can cause sores or lesions in the genital or anal area.

Rash or bumps: Skin changes in the genital area can sometimes be linked to STIs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    When in doubt, just go get tested. I punted quite a bit in august, after that, I went and got tested. All negative, all good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by steelfreddy2 View Post
    Absolutely bang on mate! Safe practices and open communication can go a long way in preventing the spread of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and ensuring everyone's well-being.
    Reading few articles mentioned hygienic shops or girls conditions with bb really concern for my visiting those shops or girls. I like to play safe along the way

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    When in doubt, just go get tested. I punted quite a bit in august, after that, I went and got tested. All negative, all good.
    Regular testing, especially after engaging in sexual activities that may put you at risk, is a proactive way to ensure your sexual health and the health of your partners. I'm glad to hear that your tests came back negative mate!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's great that you're concerned about safety and hygiene when visiting such establishments, mate. It's essential to prioritize your health and well-being.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I got chlamydia from a working girl. Cannot be 100% sure of the girl as I had seen many but have a pretty good idea who it was. Was a routine check up and had nil symptoms.
    I contacted the girl I suspected most and she just shut me down!
    To this day she is still working and to my knowledge still providing the same services .
    God knows how many other punters she has infected!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    I got chlamydia from a working girl. Cannot be 100% sure of the girl as I had seen many but have a pretty good idea who it was. Was a routine check up and had nil symptoms.
    I contacted the girl I suspected most and she just shut me down!
    To this day she is still working and to my knowledge still providing the same services .
    God knows how many other punters she has infected!
    I'm really sorry to hear about your experience with contracting chlamydia. It's unfortunate when someone's actions have the potential to impact the health of others.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by simonsezz887 View Post

Get tested at your GP & they'll take swabs & send them to a pathology lab.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    An easier response is to say how to catch nasty sexually transmitted diseases

1)Read the BBFS (bare back full service) posts on this forum and and say "Nothing can go wrong, I have tiger blood" (Google: tiger blood, Charlie Sheen interview)
    With your posts to the forum, really glorify how good BBFS is

2)Practice BBFS on a regular basis with WLs. Condoms are for f- losers

3)Get women infertile which is the main concern with STIs

4)Continue the spread of Chlamydia, gonorrhoea, Herpes, Genital warts, syphilis and HIV/AIDS in the community

5)Go to step 1 and repeat

Charlie Sheen has HIV now. And he gave it to his partner. If you don't know Mr Sheen then don't worry, it can't happen to you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    An easier response is to say how to catch nasty sexually transmitted diseases

1)Read the BBFS (bare back full service) posts on this forum and and say "Nothing can go wrong, I have tiger blood (Google: tiger blood, Charlie Sheen)

2)Practice BBFS on a regular basis with WLs. Condoms are for f- losers

3)Get women infertile which is the main concern with STIs

4)Continue the spread of Chlamydia, gonorrhoea, Herpes, Genital warts, syphilis and HIV/AIDS in the community

5)Go to step 1 and repeat

Charlie Sheen has HIV now. And he gave it to his partner. If you don't know Mr Sheen then don't worry, it can't happen to you
    Sarcastic but very straightforward!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    I definitely got one back in 2010 when I barebacked this nympho I met online. It’s a good feeling when you score a root that way, but they I found out why. She revealed that she fucks 4-5 guys per week from Penrith to Bondi. She compared my cock to the cocks she had, a real size queen. Anyway, couple of days later I got these red spots on my cockhead and my Pisspipe burned and itched so much I’d be scratching under the table at work or in the toilets. The spots disappeared in under a week but the itching persisted and only subsided after a month. I got tested inside the first week, doc checked my cock and did blood test and irons but nothing was found.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I definitely got one back in 2010 when I barebacked this nympho I met online. It’s a good feeling when you score a root that way, but they I found out why. She revealed that she fucks 4-5 guys per week from Penrith to Bondi. She compared my cock to the cocks she had, a real size queen. Anyway, couple of days later I got these red spots on my cockhead and my Pisspipe burned and itched so much I’d be scratching under the table at work or in the toilets. The spots disappeared in under a week but the itching persisted and only subsided after a month. I got tested inside the first week, doc checked my cock and did blood test and irons but nothing was found.
    I appreciate you sharing that you got tested and the results came back negative. It's essential to get tested promptly after a potential exposure to ensure early detection and treatment of any sexually transmitted infections (STIs). Negative test results are certainly a relief

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast