Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: STI Awareness Thread

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I unfortunately had an incident with a ML about a year or so ago and got a STD, luckily some medication fixed the issue but the girl responsible is still working at the shop. Inbox for details of who, don’t think I should make it public here and break the rules. Oh and if you are thinking why I didn’t report it to management, the answer is yea I did but it looks like my complaint fell on deaf ears.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear that man and sorry to hear the shop didn't do anything either. Some shops require testing and thats the right thing to do. I hope ur not seeing her still?

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely not seeing her anymore haven’t returned but prior to that happening I always had pleasant visits to that shop, it just takes one bad apple to ruin it for me though, lesson learnt so please be safe gentlemen you never know.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So true mate, that’s exactly what would have happened, the shop act concerned and pretend to do an investigation but in the end the girl still remains on the roster with management using fake photos to promote on the WeChat and I guess all good then, but lesson learnt by my part I guess.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntonthego View Post
    Definitely not seeing her anymore haven’t returned but prior to that happening I always had pleasant visits to that shop, it just takes one bad apple to ruin it for me though, lesson learnt so please be safe gentlemen you never know.
    That would have been extra scary. Sorry that happened but we are risk takers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Onehunglo View Post
    Not an STI, but I needed to piss a lot, had mild burning and it looked like I had eaten a lot of beetroot, so off to the Doctors where she got me to provide a urine sample. then she sent me straight to a pathology joint where I had an initial ultrasound. The sonographer took some images and indicated she'd be right back, but she came back about five minutes later with the pathologist who took me through to have an MRI. The next afternoon I was on an operating table for treatment for bladder cancer. Has been all good for about 8 years, but ohhh fuck, the chemo instill they inject directly into your bladder via the urethra is a horror. For about a week it burns like hell each time you take a piss, but I'm alive.

Any sign of abnormal urine, FFS get tested, it might just save your life.
    Holy crap, what a tale. Glad to hear you’re okay and that you got it in time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    Holy crap, what a tale. Glad to hear you’re okay and that you got it in time.
    I am sorry to hear about this! but am also glad that you are safe and alive mate!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i had sti in double digits over the years including in syd and overseas all due to BBFS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ASDF View Post
    i had sti in double digits over the years including in syd and overseas all due to BBFS

That’s good to know. I’ll keep that in mind. Which digits were affected? I need my index finger, well, it’s used for fingering. It’s only logical as that’s what it was designed and named for, fingering. Perhaps I should dom it up?

What about the toes? I need them for walking. I don’t want to put a foot wrong. You understand?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Onehunglo View Post
    Not an STI, but I needed to piss a lot, had mild burning, and it looked like I had eaten a lot of beetroot, so off to the doctor, where she got me to provide a urine sample. Then she sent me straight to a pathology joint, where I had an initial ultrasound. The sonographer took some images and indicated she'd be right back, but she came back about five minutes later with the pathologist who took me through to have an MRI. The next afternoon, I was on an operating table for treatment for bladder cancer. It has been all good for about 8 years, but oh fuck, the chemo instill they inject directly into your bladder via the urethra is a horror. For about a week, it burns like hell each time you take a piss, but I'm alive.

If you have any signs of abnormal urine, get tested; it might just save your life.

Absolutely! Bladder cancer is a serious disease that can be life-threatening if not caught and treated in time. It's absolutely crucial to pay attention to any signs of abnormal urine or other symptoms that may indicate bladder cancer and get tested. Early detection can help ensure successful treatment, so don't wait—it could save your life! Thanks for sharing your story.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    I got chlamydia from a working girl. Cannot be 100% sure of the girl as I had seen many but have a pretty good idea who it was. Was a routine check up and had nil symptoms.
    I contacted the girl I suspected most and she just shut me down!
    To this day she is still working and to my knowledge still providing the same services .
    God knows how many other punters she has infected!
    Chlamidia like many STI's is a Nationally Notifiable Disease. The Law requires that all reports to any Dr or STI clinic have to be reported to the State Dept of Health. The testing agency has to report to the Dept as well as a double check. The Department will contact the place where the infection was reported as originating and if possible the WL will be isolated. As the Dept has the ultimate power to close any infected premises down the co-operation of both the WL's and their employers is pretty much a given. Internal government reports indicate that contact with the suspected source is quite frequently a matter of only a few hours. This system probably explains why the annual reports show that the sexual health of WL's is no worse than that of the general female population of the same age.

The fact that the particular WL took no notice of you was of no consequence, the normal reporting system would have dealt with her.

Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    Chlamidia like many STI's is a Nationally Notifiable Disease. The Law requires that all reports to any Dr or STI clinic have to be reported to the State Dept of Health. The testing agency has to report to the Dept as well as a double check. The Department will contact the place where the infection was reported as originating and if possible the WL will be isolated. As the Dept has the ultimate power to close any infected premises down the co-operation of both the WL's and their employers is pretty much a given. Internal government reports indicate that contact with the suspected source is quite frequently a matter of only a few hours. This system probably explains why the annual reports show that the sexual health of WL's is no worse than that of the general female population of the same age.

The fact that the particular WL took no notice of you was of no consequence, the normal reporting system would have dealt with her.
    that is a total crock of shit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    that is a total crock of shit.
    Thank you for your reply: I apologize for not providing you with sources and references. Please search NSW Health Sexually Transmitted Infections Surveillance Reports That and the links from it will provide you with a mountain of information on this subject, none of which conflicts with the points I made.

Perhaps you have access to alternative data, or are you relying solely on your expertise on all matters concerning shit?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thank you for your reply: I apologize for not providing you with sources and references. Please search NSW Health Sexually Transmitted Infections Surveillance Reports That and the links from it will provide you with a mountain of information on this subject, none of which conflicts with the points I made.

Perhaps you have access to alternative data, or are you relying solely on your expertise on all matters concerning shit?
    Another user friendly Australian reference

https://sti.guidelines.org.au/sexual...le-infections/

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Another user friendly Australian reference

https://sti.guidelines.org.au/sexual...le-infections/
    That may very well be State Health's method to trace STIs, but in reality it's not going to work most of the time. Take a look at AJJ's post. Apart from notifying the WG, he did not notify anyone else where he thinks he got it from. Even he's not sure where he got it from. He said he'd seen heaps of girls before the test.

The biggest problem in all that contact tracing stuff is the witness / punter. How reliable is he?

The second biggest problem is the enforcement right along the chain, from the doc through to State Health. I got it once more than 10 years ago, but I clearly recall nobody "interrogated" me about where I got it from. I just said "I had sex with a high risk person", that was it.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    That may very well be State Health's method to trace STIs, but in reality it's not going to work most of the time. Take a look at AJJ's post. Apart from notifying the WG, he did not notify anyone else where he thinks he got it from. Even he's not sure where he got it from. He said he'd seen heaps of girls before the test.

The biggest problem in all that contact tracing stuff is the witness / punter. How reliable is he?

The second biggest problem is the enforcement right along the chain, from the doc through to State Health. I got it once more than 10 years ago, but I clearly recall nobody "interrogated" me about where I got it from. I just said "I had sex with a high risk person", that was it.
    I have got STI's twice from WLs and the doctor on both occasions never asked who or where I contracted it, only a recommendation to inform all parties I had sex with in a certain window to get checked and to put little Raybo away for a few weeks.

Without asking they made sure it wasn't on my medical public record and both times I felt like my privacy was paramount. Both times the medical centres I went to had dedicated nurses on site to administer shots but the two doctors insisted that they administer them. They may have advised the relevant parties that someone had contracted an STI or they get data from perscriptions but that was pretty much it.

Experience. Like I said, absolutely none of this happened when I got STI's. More bullshit from government departments.

Banned
    Perhaps we need a referendum? Just to get everyone on the right page. Only one page as Aldo said.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This thread has brought back bad memories for me 😅
    Just for clarification when I tested positive the clinic did not ask me for details or any information whatsoever on when or where I may have contracted the sti.
    The only recommendation was that I contact any partner I may have had sex with protected or not.
    This clinic was a registered sexual health clinic within NSW health.
    Hope this clarifies any confusion about my situation and the testing/informing obligations I had.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wear a condom boys. Seriously.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast