Thread: STI Awareness Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never had sti what are the signs? Motherfuckin itchy as hell cock? Or is that crabs? Idk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Never had sti what are the signs? Motherfuckin itchy as hell cock? Or is that crabs? Idk
    That said, different STIs can present various symptoms, and some may not show any symptoms at all. Symptoms can include:

Itching or burning: Itchy genitals or discomfort can be a sign of various STIs, including crabs (pubic lice) or certain types of infections.

Pain or discomfort: Pain while urinating or during sexual intercourse can be a symptom of some STIs.

Unusual discharge: Discharge from the penis or vagina that is different in color, consistency, or odor than usual can be a sign of an infection.

Sores or lesions: Some STIs, like herpes or syphilis, can cause sores or lesions in the genital or anal area.

Rash or bumps: Skin changes in the genital area can sometimes be linked to STIs.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    I definitely got one back in 2010 when I barebacked this nympho I met online. It’s a good feeling when you score a root that way, but they I found out why. She revealed that she fucks 4-5 guys per week from Penrith to Bondi. She compared my cock to the cocks she had, a real size queen. Anyway, couple of days later I got these red spots on my cockhead and my Pisspipe burned and itched so much I’d be scratching under the table at work or in the toilets. The spots disappeared in under a week but the itching persisted and only subsided after a month. I got tested inside the first week, doc checked my cock and did blood test and irons but nothing was found.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I definitely got one back in 2010 when I barebacked this nympho I met online. It’s a good feeling when you score a root that way, but they I found out why. She revealed that she fucks 4-5 guys per week from Penrith to Bondi. She compared my cock to the cocks she had, a real size queen. Anyway, couple of days later I got these red spots on my cockhead and my Pisspipe burned and itched so much I’d be scratching under the table at work or in the toilets. The spots disappeared in under a week but the itching persisted and only subsided after a month. I got tested inside the first week, doc checked my cock and did blood test and irons but nothing was found.
    I appreciate you sharing that you got tested and the results came back negative. It's essential to get tested promptly after a potential exposure to ensure early detection and treatment of any sexually transmitted infections (STIs). Negative test results are certainly a relief