Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: STI Awareness Thread

It's something that is in the back of my mind.

Especially the more innocent things - BBFS obviously a bad idea, but what about BBBJ or pussy slide? They're probably quite risky too...

Regular testing is a must - but ideally you avoid it in the first place, right?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    On top of any BB service, could any simple handjob also transmit anything?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had a check done at mt Druitt.
    All clear despite getting UTI which is supposedly rare for males. However common with male anal.
    I'm unsure how I got it. Maybe a girl was rimming and her mouth still got some shit in it then bbbj on me?
    The only bbbj I get is from No5.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by M0rfl1ng View Post
    It's something that is in the back of my mind.

Especially the more innocent things - BBFS obviously a bad idea, but what about BBBJ or pussy slide? They're probably quite risky too...

Regular testing is a must - but ideally you avoid it in the first place, right?
    Better safe than sorry mate!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11hakkha View Post
    Have-not heard any mate that caught a virus while getting their willy Shaked! as long as you don't have any cut or wounds in you cock and same as for the WL's hand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    All clear despite getting UTI which is supposedly rare for males. However common with male anal.
    I'm unsure how I got it. Maybe a girl was rimming and her mouth still got some shit in it then bbbj on me?
    Hope everything is fine now mate? quite risky these days

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by steelfreddy2 View Post
    Hope everything is fine now mate? quite risky these days
    Everything is fine now. They prescribed antibiotics and also antifungal cream for balanitis.

Anyway sexual health clinic at mt Druitt was professional.
    Typical questions upon making appointment like asking is it urgent. I had a feeling they would defer me to gp if I said I'm only there for a checkup. However I did had valid concerns like burning when peeing which was the UTI.
    They said if left untreated could lead serious kidney problems.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I highly recommend Stigma health for online Sti Std referrals.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey what were the symptoms of the UTI I recently had white discharge from my penis got tested, took 2 pills at clinic cleared it all up then got a text saying negative results a week later.
    Don’t know what I might have had but I have an idea who it may have come from but not 100% but I do go to no5 as well

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Everything is fine now. They prescribed antibiotics and also antifungal cream for balanitis.

Anyway sexual health clinic at mt Druitt was professional.
    Typical questions upon making appointment like asking is it urgent. I had a feeling they would defer me to gp if I said I'm only there for a checkup. However I did had valid concerns like burning when peeing which was the UTI.
    They said if left untreated could lead serious kidney problems.
    Sexual health clinics always ask

Do you have unprotected sex?

Do you have sex with working ladies?

Both are high risk factors for STI

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In Nsw they are testing 1 in 25 for HIV..roulette it is!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 11hakkha View Post
    Bro, if you get an STI from a HJ, make sure you go buy a lotto ticket. You ought to be compensated for such incredible bad luck!

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Sexual health clinics always ask

Do you have unprotected sex?

Do you have sex with working ladies?

Both are high risk factors for STI
    When I got tested they only asked if it was condom/no condom oral/vaginal sex, nothing about working ladies which funnily enough was the reason I was there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by nixon604 View Post
    Hey what were the symptoms of the UTI I recently had white discharge from my penis got tested, took 2 pills at clinic cleared it all up then got a text saying negative results a week later.
    Don’t know what I might have had but I have an idea who it may have come from but not 100% but I do go to no5 as well
    I didn't even know I had UTI, but what I noticed was burning sensation when I urine on the first day but it disappeared, I noticed white substnce on the top surface of the water. I thought it's just bubbles I'm creating when I pee..
    I do notice I was frequently needing to urine or want to urine but nothing came out. I was putting that down as anxiety but turns out it wasn't.
    They gave me 5 days worth of antibiotics 3 times a day..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey, I'm not a doctor, but the symptoms you mentioned, like the burning feeling while peeing, needing to go often, and seeing something unusual in your urine, sound like a UTI. It's great you saw a healthcare provider, and they gave you antibiotics. Make sure to take them like they said, even if you start feeling better before they're done. If you're worried or if things get worse, it's a good idea to get in touch with your doctor again. Take care!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can't imagine the horrors of Sexually Transmitted diseases! that's why I tried to stay away from any unprotected sex. you can't be so sure about everyone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by steelfreddy2 View Post
    Well, mate, picture this: You've had a bit of a romp recently, and you've got a nagging feeling that something might be up down under, but you ain't entirely sure. Now, you're feeling a tad worried about it. So, what's the go? What do you think you'd do in a situation like that?

I understand your concern, and the best thing to do in this situation is to get checked out by a doctor as soon as possible. It's important to make sure that whatever might be going on down there is nothing serious or long-term. With early diagnosis and treatment, you can avoid any further complications or issues. So don't wait - make an appointment with your doctor to get checked out and put your mind at ease. Good luck!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The doctor will probably swab you and get you do to a blood and urine test. And a dose of antibiotics. Last time I had it came up negative for all STDs but whatever it was got killed off by the antibiotics. Must be from a bbbj. Anyways, dom up and stay safe folks

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And dont fucking punt until u get your results...

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not an STI, but I needed to piss a lot, had mild burning and it looked like I had eaten a lot of beetroot, so off to the Doctors where she got me to provide a urine sample. then she sent me straight to a pathology joint where I had an initial ultrasound. The sonographer took some images and indicated she'd be right back, but she came back about five minutes later with the pathologist who took me through to have an MRI. The next afternoon I was on an operating table for treatment for bladder cancer. Has been all good for about 8 years, but ohhh fuck, the chemo instill they inject directly into your bladder via the urethra is a horror. For about a week it burns like hell each time you take a piss, but I'm alive.

Any sign of abnormal urine, FFS get tested, it might just save your life.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast