Person's Name : Ella

Establishment : Sydney Baby Massage

Date of Visit : 22/09/2023

Rates : 30 minutes $95

Size/shape : Slim, Nice body, great legs, has a few tattoos

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Massage, body slide, NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My first time going to the shop in a few months. I went without a booking and the guy and the front recommended me Ella. Showers in the room are great. While I was showering, Ella came in and I noticed her stunning figure. She looked late 20s/early 30s. After I dried off, I laid down and she begun massaging me. Part 1 was okay as she rubbed oil down my back and arms. Half-way through part 1, I realised she had taken off her panties and lifted her skirt a bit. While she was massaging my head, my hands crept up her ass as I caressed her lower back.

Turn over for part 2, she took off her dress which revealed her very slim figure with a few tattoos. She has C-cup boobs which I sucked on. She gave me a brief bodyslide, before she turned around. Her ass was very tight and smooth, which made it feel nice and sexy. She gave me the standard HJ after which I came in a few minutes. We had a few minutes left, so she gave me a nice, gentle head massage. Ella new exactly what she was doing as she told me that she had been in Australia for 6 years now.

We both showered, separately, after which we parted ways.

Shop Owner
    Sydney Girl Massage
    Grand Openina On 14th April 2023 (Friday)

→ Call ☎: 0449 988 110
    → Call ☎: 0449 983 110
    110 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
    (Our back entrance is available, call us if you need it and we will open it for you.)
    Wechat ID:sydneygirlmassage
    https://sydneygirlmassage.com/