Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moca DFK Queen = BBBJ Queen with CFK

Senior Member(無間使者)

Moca DFK Queen = BBBJ Queen with CFK

I had tried to see Moca a couple of weeks ago and booked in advance, etc, etc. But ….. upon arriving at the shop, the nice young Receptionist say, ‘sorry, Moca just got period, so maybe she can’t satisfy you. Can you changer to another girl?’ So, obviously Reception knew I was hoping for more than a massage.
    I was a bit miffed at first, but understanding she literally just got her period with last customer, …. I completely understood. And the night still turned out pretty good, as you can see in my prior AR.

Ok, so I was able to get to see the line-up, which was fabulous. Gorgeous Moca came into the room just so we could meet and I mentioned I have to reschedule due to her period ….. etc, etc

Two weeks later, I am back to the shop with another booking for Moca. No interruptions this time and shown to the room. Moca walks in – she is not short at, 160-165, I think from memory and perfectly proportioned as a slim size 6, I guess. Even, statuesque, I would say.

We say ‘hi’ and Moca remembers me from 2 weeks ago and I walk up and start to kiss. Wow!! Great kisser! LFK goes to DFK and I feel Moca’s tongue making good fast friends with my tongue. As I like kissing at the start of the session, I was in no hurry to stop. So, on it went, which was f..king great.

Kissing leads on to harder …. ‘things’ and I started to caress her arms, back and then down around her waist and arse. Moca didn’t flinch and let the soft play continue. My hands ventured up under the masseur’s coat and caressed her behind over the top of her panties. More exploration around that area, obviously…

Then both hands back to her front to unbutton the coat. No resistance, of course and the coat was opened after 2 or 3 buttons. Moca has beautiful Acups (western size), probably A+ or A++ and I am sure in Asian size they would be B. Off came the coat and then off with her sexy black bra and I devoted some attention to her delightful boobs, then back to caressing her legs and sliding my finger gently inside the edge of her panties both at the back and also at the front. Moca seemed to be enjoying this so I pulled one side of her panties open and ran my finger up and down her slit, while occasionally touching her clit. To my delight her slit became quite wet – from a reaction within just 10 to 20 seconds of doing this and I’m thinking …. this girl obviously likes sex! I gently caressed her slit, sliding back and forth and then used her own juice to lubricate the tip of my finger to touch her clit. This had a bigger impact on Moca and I had to support her, holding her up as her legs started to go limp and give way as her first orgasm (or near orgasm) approached.

Ok, it’s getting serious now, so off with the matching black panties and I could see her beautiful body in its entirety. As I am stripping (Moca had already had my cock out and stroking it as we played) and she moves over to the massage table and asked “Do you want a massage?”. I replied “No” and she said “I didn’t think so” and giggled. Hmmm, I now realise I would be a hopeless poker player.

Quick shower and dry off and back to embrace Moca and then ask her to lie back on the bed/table, which she does with a smile. I think she knows what’s coming…. I open up her legs and start to kiss her lovely pussy. Moca is not shaved, but does not have much hair and it is very soft. I prefer shaved, but this is pretty good. I start to lick Moca and her face and eyes roll back. The table is really too small for us both, but we manage to find a position that works. As I am licking Moca, she becomes increasingly wet and again, I use her juices as lubrication for my finger. My finger teases her at first …. threatening to go inside her but not going inside her. The licking continues, Moca tastes great and I also play with her nipples while licking her little pussy.

I can tell she is enjoying my tongue, but hasn’t quite got over the line yet, so I insert one finger – not to finger fuck her, but to caress her g-spot. To my surprise (for size 6 hips), Moca is SUPER tight which is a delightful feeling around my finger – and I thought will come in handy in a few minutes with another appendage I was hoping to insert…..

Then, within approx. 2-mins, BOOM! Moca explodes and is convulsing and shaking on the table. Almost like on TV or in the movies when the Paramedics give patients an electric shock to restart their heart! Yep, convulsing like that. Hmmm, apparently that finger did the trick! (and no electric shock required – bonus)

I waited for Moca to catch her breath and resume full consciousness (LOL). Moca regains her composure and I ask for a BJ, to which she says ‘Sure’. I lay back and Moca starts to lick the head of my cock and I realise that she is using all the tongue rotation and exploration moves from DFK onto my cock! May I say “CFK (cock French kissing)”?? Is that a word? Well it is, if you see Moca.

OMG, her BBBJ is wonderful with fantastic tongue action as well as the normal sliding up and down on my cock. Great combination! Why don’t more girls do this?

Ok, for some reason, the clock on the wall kept ticking, despite me sending mental commands from my brain to stop! These were ignored. So I asked her ‘can we make love’ and there was a resounding ‘yes’ (ok, no surprise). On with the condom and Moca lays perpendicular to the edge of the bed and I slide into her while standing in front of her with her legs spread wide and her delightful little cunt there to be taken. Having now conducted ‘deeper internal research’, the findings conclude that Moca is definitely tight and the feeling is amazing. We then move to missionary on the bed and I say to her “you are really small and tight” and Moca replies proudly and confidently “Yes, I know. It is because I have a small pussy”. Yep, I agree.

Mish, doggy, cowgirl, etc all follow and the whole session is just a wonderful experience. We keep fucking until the last possible minute before ending with CIM. Again with the tongue action!!! Wow!

As we are risking running over time, we dress quickly. I am Moca’s last customer (or at least, I thought I was) and so we just put our clothes on and chit chat about a few things. We are now 10mins over time and Papasan is calling from outside the room.

We kiss goodbye and I disappear into the night. Until I return.

I will post this in the massage section, in case some punters would like a massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice AR. Thanks. What's the price for DFK in massage shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Moca is a delightful responsive girl. I had a great time with her as well on a couple of visits. I had booked another girl the first time and she called in sick. I was going to leave but big Dave the papasan said give Moca a try. He knew.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice AR bro! No im definitely intrigue to visit her, sounds like you both had a blast !
    Good onya

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR bro! Kudos for sticking to your main choice and not switching.
    You get well rewarded.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Fantastic

I have seen Moca, she is gorgeous. Hope she stays long

Not going to lie - this is a tempting AR

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asseater View Post
    Nice AR. Thanks. What's the price for DFK in massage shop?
    Thanks for the nice feedback. DFK may be included, I believe. Maybe depending on the girl?? As I don't stop at DFK, I am not sure. Sorry.
    I provided two pineapples for the rest.
    Last edited by AsiaAddict; 28-09-2023 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Answer the specific question

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where can I find her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiandCokeFanta View Post
    Where can I find her?
    Either at CBD Style Massage 276 Pitt St

or CBD Style 360 Massage, 360 Pitt St

Depends on the day and the roster, I guess

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Diaz View Post
    Nice AR bro! Kudos for sticking to your main choice and not switching.
    You get well rewarded.
    Hey, thanks JD and appreciate you following my ARs. There is one more to come -hopefully tomorrow, but maybe the weekend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by M0rfl1ng View Post
    Not going to lie - this is a tempting AR
    Thanks M0rfling, it's easy to write about such a sexy, sensual girl. F...king delicious.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    thanks great AR, is she toned fit?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    thanks great AR, is she toned fit?
    Hi,
    Thanks for the feedback!

I guess this depends on the definition. I am not an expert as i am not a gym regular, but I would say 90-95% yes. There is no tummy or flabby thighs. Her boobs are lovely full Acups and so no extra there.

For her height, I think her proportions are just great! I would say her body is toned, but I am not sure if that means tight skin or muscles coming through from going to the gym regularly. I am not sure if she goes to the gym. regrettably I could not ask with her tongue or her lovely pussy in my mouth. I will try to remember for next time.

Worth a visit if she sounds your type. Enjoy if you do!! I am sure you will.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Karin: Amazing Pussy Slide plus ‘Internal Muscle Control’

Nice AR OP. Good reading

She sounds hot

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Thanks for the nice feedback. DFK may be included, I believe. Maybe depending on the girl?? As I don't stop at DFK, I am not sure. Sorry.
    I provided two pineapples for the rest.
    Thanks for ur reply bro. I think I have to give her a go

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Reading your AR already got me turn on. DANG!

Is the part 3 under offer or is it just you? Just wondering how many pineapple is that?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hi,
    Thanks for the feedback!

I guess this depends on the definition. I am not an expert as i am not a gym regular, but I would say 90-95% yes. There is no tummy or flabby thighs. Her boobs are lovely full Acups and so no extra there.

For her height, I think her proportions are just great! I would say her body is toned, but I am not sure if that means tight skin or muscles coming through from going to the gym regularly. I am not sure if she goes to the gym. regrettably I could not ask with her tongue or her lovely pussy in my mouth. I will try to remember for next time.

Worth a visit if she sounds your type. Enjoy if you do!! I am sure you will.
    i gotta try Moca. Tried booking her last time but also had to change because she was on period.
    Her working schedule has been mismatching for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil73 View Post
    Reading your AR already got me turn on. DANG!

Is the part 3 under offer or is it just you? Just wondering how many pineapple is that?

Hi Devil,

Thanks for the feedback.

I was pretty sure the extras were only available exclusively to me, until I caught a glance of myself in the mirror. LOL I'm thinking ... it can't just be for me!

Of course, YMMV and it's entirely the girl's choice. But I have a feeling some other punters have had a similar experience for two pineapples and - some have mentioned it in the thread. Plus. you can always ask Reception.

Enjoy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Devil,

I was pretty sure the extras were only available exclusively to me, until I caught a glance of myself in the mirror. LOL I'm thinking ... it can't just be for me!

Enjoy!
    Too funny OP!! I don't think the extras available for 2P at one of these shops are exclusive. LMAO

While the girls may be selective, their extras are unlikely to be exclusive. Or, perhaps ... exclusive to only those customers with 2 pineapples.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast