Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (Some) Reviews are too generous!

Senior Member(無間使者)

(Some) Reviews are too generous!

Probably pissing into the wind a bit here, but I need to rant. I'm probably also part of the problem..

It frustrates me that you read some reviews and the descriptions are overly generous. I'm somewhat reluctant to critcise the opinions of fellow punters though, especially when I don't write reviews as often.. I do chime in with my opinions though lol.

When I say some, I suspect it's a substantial percentage. I don't know exactly but seems to have happened to me a few times.

I went to see a girl today based on her supposedly having 'great tits'. The tits were slightly below 'meh' I would say and her body overall was not great. Not even approaching great, or even in the ball park of great. Also, turned out she had her period and started bleeding on me after a few pumps! Of course, that's neither here nor there.

I went to see another girl (Dianna 161 Chatswood) based on a review who everyone was shitting on for being probably fake/shill and she had pretty good tits, quite good. I'd recommend seeing once if you're a tits person.

Anyway, if I could plead with you, my fellow punters. Could you please be more objective with your descriptions, especially of the girls bodies?

Not sure if I should say the name of the girl with the not-great tits. If enough people request then I will.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hear you. I have turned up for a girl on the back of good AR's but had dud punts. Looks are subjective, but the AR's I've responded to imho the punter had beer goggles (both 41 Epping).

The other thing to think of - and I'm guilty of it too - but where there's a good AR but your experience is different, just contribute on the same thread so there is balance and perspective. I did just that today.

Regarding service - the old adage is ymmv. The girls are human and not all will click with you same as you may not click with them/other ppl in general.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by manjuice333 View Post
    Probably pissing into the wind a bit here, but I need to rant. I'm probably also part of the problem..

It frustrates me that you read some reviews and the descriptions are overly generous. I'm somewhat reluctant to critcise the opinions of fellow punters though, especially when I don't write reviews as often.. I do chime in with my opinions though lol.

When I say some, I suspect it's a substantial percentage. I don't know exactly but seems to have happened to me a few times.

I went to see a girl today based on her supposedly having 'great tits'. The tits were slightly below 'meh' I would say and her body overall was not great. Not even approaching great, or even in the ball park of great. Also, turned out she had her period and started bleeding on me after a few pumps! Of course, that's neither here nor there.

I went to see another girl (Dianna 161 Chatswood) based on a review who everyone was shitting on for being probably fake/shill and she had pretty good tits, quite good. I'd recommend seeing once if you're a tits person.

Anyway, if I could plead with you, my fellow punters. Could you please be more objective with your descriptions, especially of the girls bodies?

Not sure if I should say the name of the girl with the not-great tits. If enough people request then I will.
    You should write another honest AR against the same girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    I hear you. I have turned up for a girl on the back of good AR's but had dud punts. Looks are subjective, but the AR's I've responded to imho the punter had beer goggles (both 41 Epping).

The other thing to think of - and I'm guilty of it too - but where there's a good AR but your experience is different, just contribute on the same thread so there is balance and perspective. I did just that today.

Regarding service - the old adage is ymmv. The girls are human and not all will click with you same as you may not click with them/other ppl in general.
    I did that with Dianna, I probably would have done with this one too but I don't want to now that I've made an issue of it hahaha. I will try to in the future though.

I understand service and chemistry will definitely vary but here I'm thinking specifically of the appearance, only. I think with body shape it's less subjective than say is her face pretty or not.

Probably another can of worms there lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have learnt to trust reviews of only 2 members in here. The rest have different standards of beauty and x-factor and quite a few IMHO are paid promotions for particular shops (This is just my opinion, I am not going to mention which shop and not getting into an Q&A with anyone here on this matter). But I completely understand your frustration with some reviews.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sometimes, folks can be a tad generous when they're scribblin' down their thoughts on somethin'. Could be they're feelin' in a good mood or they just don't wanna ruffle any feathers, you know what I mean?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    On a personal note we are all different and have a different perspective.
    At 52 a girl that looks like a 10, but might only be a 2 in a young 20 year old studs eyes,
    But when it comes to service a starfish is a starfish

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like following up ARs where i can with my own personal experience and yeah its definitely YMMV territory.
    Also i think its a local area thing too.

A good example is the private WL/ML Yuki@Town Hall. I would say 75% of her thread in the private section trashes on her looks, but for a westy like me she looks way better than some of the ladies out my way for the same price.
    But in the CBD all the young hotties are here so she's on the lower end of the looks spectrum to the local punters here is my understanding.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    To a Python a starfish is a starfish.

But to a cat a starfish is a great lick.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Perhaps if you've only seen 2 racks, that 3rd one looks pretty good. But if you've seen 200 racks, the next one might be a bit more discernable.

Plus, think human nature (RIP Trink) to want to validate your own decisions unless they've gone totally off the rails. Like personaa, a few member's reviews I'll take at face value. Everything else is YMMV. But I do respect ALL who at least write reviews. Seems to be a lot of new crud around in the threads, that from those who think that AR is "And Repeat" their unending questions, their 1 liner inane comments, never an After Report to be seen.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Perhaps if you've only seen 2 racks, that 3rd one looks pretty good. But if you've seen 200 racks, the next one might be a bit more discernable.

Plus, think human nature (RIP Trink) to want to validate your own decisions unless they've gone totally off the rails. Like personaa, a few member's reviews I'll take at face value. Everything else is YMMV. But I do respect ALL who at least write reviews. Seems to be a lot of new crud around in the threads, that from those who think that AR is "And Repeat" their unending questions, their 1 liner inane comments, never an After Report to be seen.
    Hey! That's me. I'm one of those......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I believe that writing a purely objective AR would be difficult, especially without an agreed framework suggesting or indicating a punter on what to look out and write about. This could also mean that the reviews start getting homogenised and we the readers lose the uniqueness and individuality of each review.

Whilst I do agree that more detail or description could be used in the AR, that is if someone is attracted to a girl because of her "great tits", I would love to know what makes those tits great.

I did however see a comment on an AR mentioning that some ARs are similar to an erotic novel, whilst I do agree to some extent, I believe the story and the report addresses what we (or at least me) may expect should we spend some time with a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    You should write another honest AR against the same girl.
    I think this is the way to go. I recently had the same experience, not as good as all the previous AR - so I posted a counter AR to give another perspective

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Looks are subjective, I don’t think ARs should be used to evaluate looks but service I stead. Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Looks are subjective, I don’t think ARs should be used to evaluate looks but service I stead. Just my opinion
    True - but looks are an important factor too. If a granny gave amazing service, would you be keen?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by M0rfl1ng View Post
    True - but looks are an important factor too. If a granny gave amazing service, would you be keen?
    Good point but you are referring to age. Asian granny’s will look in their 40s to me but knowing their age is helpful

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    On a personal note we are all different and have a different perspective.
    At 52 a girl that looks like a 10, but might only be a 2 in a young 20 year old studs eyes,
    I’ve had some of my best fucking with starfishes. But I’m a punter who prefers to service submissive WLs. In fact, those that are service oriented often put me off.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I’ve had some of my best fucking with starfishes. But I’m a punter who prefers to service submissive WLs. In fact, those that are service oriented often put me off.
    My man, high five bro...

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    This may be true, but there are ways we can avoid the problem of subjectiveness.

I personally try to write my ARs with as little "fluff" as possible. Do away with all the superlative adjectives like great, good, awesome, magnificent, etc. I generally never try to write about the face of the WL, but if I did find a girl exceptionally pretty I'd try to describe it somehow, like heart shaped face, sexy eyes, etc.

Instead, I provide more specific descriptions of what that part looks like, and maybe add that I like that look at the end.

I also try to make my own personal tastes known so people would know where I'm coming from. I like leggy girls, so I mention that in most of my more recent reviews.

Things like that can be done to make an AR more effective in conveying the right message regardless of personal taste.

On a side note, my personal fave writer on here gotta be bro BigDipper. Mainly because our tastes are similar, but he's also quite precise in his assessments.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast