Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you stop punting if...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    <snip> The other problem I have is if I do my regular in the day and the misses wants to do it with me when she gets home. I have to come up with excuses why I don't want to do it. Cause its already been sucked dry that day and no power left for a second round. <snip>
    If she is indeed a nympho this could be a drama..... can work both ways - what if you have a morning booking and she wakes up all wet and horny wanting a quickie??
    ---
    “I've been thinking with my guts since I was fourteen years old, and frankly speaking, between you and me, I have come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains.”
    ― Nick Hornby, High Fidelity

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    If she is indeed a nympho this could be a drama..... can work both ways - what if you have a morning booking and she wakes up all wet and horny wanting a quickie??
    In that case I just message my regular and change the day for the next day. Sometimes that happened. My regular jokes with me that I should not touch my wife only allowed to touch my regular lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This post hits hard except I have managed to avoid punting so far. I’ve had a hot girlfriend for a few months now. I still check rosters and forums when I have solitary time but haven’t been to a shop since I’ve met her. And like the original poster said if she was a WL I have no doubt she would be popular. I’m very much punching above my weight as the expression goes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12