Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stereotyping cars and their drivers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Stereotyping cars and their drivers

So when i am out driving i like to see who is driving what and stereotype them.
    Like a big fat guy in the smallest shit box, he spends too much money on food to care if he just fits in or not.
    A little Asian woman driving the biggest 4wd, i might not see over the steering wheel, but at least i crush them in an accident and safely walk away.
    A Lebo in a sup up C63 or A4 i think i am a gangster drug dealer, but mummy and daddy Brough me the car.
    An Aussie bogan driving a shit box Holden commodore 6 cylinder full of rust and dents, thinking its going to be worth something one day, (Sibons mate)
    Tradie in a 4wd duel cab, oh shirt the drugs are wearing off i better go find the lebo in the Audi to get some more.
    BMW drivers not using indicators to turn or change lanes, mate you better go to the service centre and get that fixed before the warranty runs out.

You get the picture add your favourite little on road banter, it can even be a dash cam close wet pants moment where you have been cut off in traffic.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just love to observe me fellow road warriors and give 'em a bit of a cheeky stereotype too, ya know?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think you covered the lot! Except the ignorant unaware that cruise in the right hand lane with half a dozen cars behind them. Thats why we aren't allowed to carry hand guns.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The Brighton Le Sands fags (no not homosexuals) with extra loud fart cannons on their all-show/no-go bikes being loud and obnoxious farting their way along the esplanades.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Anyone who isn't an Anglo Saxon and is driving a prestige car? Must be a drug dealer
    An Anglo Saxon driving a prestige car? Well he's ancestors must have murdered and ripped off a shitload of Aborigines.
    An Aborigine with a prestige car? A thief
    And that is Australia in a nutshell.
    Don't be a woke idiot and don't be a right wing redneck in denial, just accept Australia for what it is and Enjoy! Always Enjoy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    People with any kind of head wear are bad drivers!!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I once saw a smoking hot Chinese girl behind the wheel of a red Ferrari driving around Chinatown. Looks to be good driving skills too.

Would you feel intimidated if you met a girl who could handle a car very well and was also really hot at the same time?
    I personally find it a huge turn on!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I once saw a smoking hot Chinese girl behind the wheel of a red Ferrari driving around Chinatown. Looks to be good driving skills too.

Would you feel intimidated if you met a girl who could handle a car very well and was also really hot at the same time?
    Absolute turn on.

Was driving along Cumberland Hwy next to an absolutely immaculate asian girl in a white M4 with personalised plates, we exchanged the obligatory "I see you drive a performance car" nods. She gave it a little squirt, I replied in kind, she smiled, then she turned off on to the M4 and I was left in lust to continue my journey...

There's a hot, tall Asian girl living near me with a garage consisting of an Evo VIII, an S15 Silvia, and an R32 GTR. She also has a HUGE wolf dog that she can't control properly that she walks wearing her fitness gear showing off her absolutely immaculate body. I would dropkick a kitten for a night with her...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I had been seeing this SB for a while, Asian mid to late 20s I think. She always came across cool and alternative, we always met in the hotel but this time she asked for a ride I said on. She got in my M4 and said cool. After a few minutes she asked if she could drive on the way back. I said can you drive a manual? She just winked and I replied sure but you will have to earn it tonight. Anyway I let her drive and she drove it back to me. She was so sexy driving it that I told her that I came in my pants just from watching her drive 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I had been seeing this SB for a while, Asian mid to late 20s I think. She always came across cool and alternative, we always met in the hotel but this time she asked for a ride I said on. She got in my M4 and said cool. After a few minutes she asked if she could drive on the way back. I said can you drive a manual? She just winked and I replied sure but you will have to earn it tonight. Anyway I let her drive and she drove it back to me. She was so sexy driving it that I told her that I came in my pants just from watching her drive 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Bro, that's hot. Especially when it's a manual car. Something about a sexy girls hand on a knob, really turns me on!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Bro, that's hot. Especially when it's a manual car. Something about a sexy girls hand on a knob, really turns me on!
    She can handle the nob really well

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Audi Drivers - Tailgaters and mad understeer
    BMW Drivers - What's an indicator
    Nissan Drivers - Commonly found in a ditch somewhere
    Rolls Royce - All money no taste

Some off the top of my head

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Luxury cars are a trap, the service fee & replacement for parts is $ that could be spent else where

Rather get a car that'll last for years, years, years...

Driving a Lambo is great though
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    Luxury cars are a trap, the service fee & replacement for parts is $ that could be spent else where

Rather get a car that'll last for years, years, years...

Driving a Lambo is great though
    Did you know that some of the high end luxury cars are classified as investments by the ato and therefore if you manage your own super you can use it to buy one. Worst decision ever but a friend of mine used it to buy a mclaren. He will never need his super given his financial situation so for him not too bad but for others possibly the worst decision someone can make

Senior Member(無間使者)

plot twist: she used to work at ginza and has now found a rich ccp uncle sugar daddy

Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    plot twist: she used to work at ginza and has now found a rich ccp uncle sugar daddy
    Maybe, or maybe the CCP uncle was her real father. I know a few hotties who are from rich families in China. Fark I'd love to tap some of them!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Here's one of my long term favoutites: a Doctor driving a 30 year old Volvo with Victorian number plates and a 'P' plater, whilst wearing a hat...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    So when i am out driving i like to see who is driving what and stereotype them.
    Like a big fat guy in the smallest shit box, he spends too much money on food to care if he just fits in or not.
    A little Asian woman driving the biggest 4wd, i might not see over the steering wheel, but at least i crush them in an accident and safely walk away.
    A Lebo in a sup up C63 or A4 i think i am a gangster drug dealer, but mummy and daddy Brough me the car.
    An Aussie bogan driving a shit box Holden commodore 6 cylinder full of rust and dents, thinking its going to be worth something one day, (Sibons mate)
    Tradie in a 4wd duel cab, oh shirt the drugs are wearing off i better go find the lebo in the Audi to get some more.
    BMW drivers not using indicators to turn or change lanes, mate you better go to the service centre and get that fixed before the warranty runs out.

You get the picture add your favourite little on road banter, it can even be a dash cam close wet pants moment where you have been cut off in traffic.
    A hidden python slithering across the busy highway is waiting to be crushed to dead by a four wheel drive.

If it values its life stays in a hole.

I'd say the stereotypes are fairly accurate - car brands usually represent lifestyle choices

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    A hidden python slithering across the busy highway is waiting to be crushed to dead by a four wheel drive.

If it values its life stays in a hole.
    Sibon you just miss your mate who use to give you shit about all the dumb posts and comments you made.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast