Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stereotyping cars and their drivers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Sibon you just miss your mate who use to give you shit about all the dumb posts and comments you made.
    Sounds like you want to replace him

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i drive an audi and everyone thinks im rich and i hate it
    I actually won it because my local club was giving a car away and i won it by drinking beers everyday to gain extra entries

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any fuckwit that drives a RAM! Every other driver thinks they are cockheads.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone in a black merc SUV with dark tint is in big time organised crime.

Anyone driving Hyundai N hot deleted turn indicators when ordering

+1 anyone driving a massive US truck is a fuckwit.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madness123 View Post
    Any fuckwit that drives a RAM! Every other driver thinks they are cockheads.
    I always think they bought a huge car to compensate for the size of something else that they own...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What about those guys that buy expensive flashy cars, and when they go to shopping they park their cars as far as possible and as isolated as they can in order to avoid trolley bumps, door scratches, bumper dents, bird shit etc on their prized possession. A mate of mine has an old shitty rust bucket and he deliberately parks his car as close as possible to these flashy cars.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Imho BMW drivers are the biggest fuckwits with huge egos and narcissistic. Always trying to be flashy and loud with the perfectly trimmed jaw line beard, and you just think "will you just shut the fuck up!"

Seen quite a few in the city who simply dont give way to pedestrians crossing the street they are turning into, when people are halfway walking the street they will but in and force the pedestrian to give way whilst they drive through.

Coming down from an on ramp onto a main road with traffic slowly waiting to merge and they simply refuse to allow you to merge into their lane and drive up and block you, I've had people in merc, Bentley's, Ferraris, roll Royce actually flash and gesture me to allow me to merge infront of them, people with enough money to buy their car outright rather then have finance for the base model M5.

Watched a tourist ask a man jumping into a BMW about which direction circular quay was, literally a excuse me is it left or right? And he palmed her off to me "ask this guy".

Don't know why people hate the big American trucks, they are quite roomy and have a lot of Ute space which is great if you have an outdoor hobby or use it for work as a normal Ute space can only fit so much for work with out pulling stuff out to make room. Great pulling.power if you have a boat. I do get the hate about theu way how they park but that's just the idiot not realising what exactly he is signing up for as I know other people who will not attempt at parking in car parks and will find parking on a street and walk the extra distance

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OK, I'll put my head up above the trench!
    I drive a Mazda 6 wagon. What does that say about me???

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    The newer style ones?? I actually like the look of the as they make me think the person who bought it is a sensible person.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, pretty normal

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    Just a sensible car, really nothing to love or hate about them.

I always let my SBs drive my car, local or international licence of course IMG_20211230_231019.jpg

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I walk or catch the train or the bus or a taxi (never Uber or other ride shares).
    Don't own a car. One thing less to worry about.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Camry = worst drivers on the road
    Dented/scratched Camry = 'worst' driving goes to 'dangerous as hell' driving. I'm talking borderline involuntary manslaughter with how carelessly they drive lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minute_Man View Post
    Dented/scratched Camry = 'worst' driving goes to 'dangerous as hell' driving. I'm talking borderline involuntary manslaughter with how carelessly they drive lol
    I see your camry and raise you a Kluger. Worst drivers in the world. Just today I was nearly taken out at a roundabout by a middle aged woman in a Kluger who totally ignored road rules because she has a big car and wasn't prepared to wait. 5 mins later another Kluger drove the wrong way up a one way street oblivious as to why everyone was tooting her and shouting at her from the street. 10 mjns later ANOTHER Kluger had 7 goes at trying to park in a spot so big the titanic could have docked. That's just today. Every. Fucking. Day I see this shit from Kluger drivers. If I had a date with Jennie from Blackpink, and she arrived driving a Kluger, I would walk away.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minute_Man View Post
    Dont get me started on Camys. Fucking moving road blocks. Whenever you are in a hurry, life throws Camys at you. Shit to drive as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I drive professionally.
    I tell all my new drivers to watch out for the Ranger Danger especially if it has a Raptor factor.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fucking Toyota Camrys! 99% Uber, 100% cannot drive for shit.
    MG small SUV looking thing, these seem to be a fairly new thing but every time I get behind 1, we seem to go nowhere.

Also recently got stuck behind a dickhead on a push-bike going down the main drag in Redfern, the fucker was just tooling along at 20 in the middle of the road followed by me and a line of cars. When he stopped at the next red light I gave him a little toot to try and encourage him to move over. He responded by pointing straight down at the cycle painted on the road beneath him to let me know it was a shared road. I had the window down and my head was out in a flash with, "YEAH MATE, THATS THE OUTLINE OF THE LAST FUCKING SMART ARSE THAT GOT IN MY WAY! He moved over.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Toyota Tundra drivers! they thought they own the whole road!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What about dildo deliveroo riders in the CBD.
    No rules apply to them and they have zero situational awareness. Deathwish temporary Australians. This thread is getting like old men ringing up AM radio! ( and Im not helping!)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast