Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interesting experience - Star Massage Spring Hill

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by jrrompy View Post
    Good thread. So is it confirmed that you can get additions? Or is it still a bit hit and miss with the whole "you do it yourself" thing?
    Brown wallaby do you mind if I PM you for more details?
    All those 3 girls did not let me do it myself

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There is a tall pretty one that ill try today again then

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey brownwallaby,

Brother I sent you a PM. Hope you don't mind and please let me know if it went through. I'd be pretty interested in picking your brain on this place if you don't mind.

Cheers.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by jrrompy View Post
    Hey brownwallaby,

Brother I sent you a PM. Hope you don't mind and please let me know if it went through. I'd be pretty interested in picking your brain on this place if you don't mind.

Cheers.
    mate, there's a limit of whatever info I can share. Please don't be disappointed if I can't give you too many details. check your message box ....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    mate, there's a limit of whatever info I can share. Please don't be disappointed if I can't give you too many details. check your message box ....
    No worries mate. All the help you gave was brilliant. Cheers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i been to some other massage in stone's corner......i think called gold hand or something..
    they asked me to do the same thing.....hahaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ha i got that experience as well in some shops, and some of them even just walk away without a word. Just try the other ones. There is a good one near garden city called Pure massage used to be called stellas.

The jap chick does a great hj not like other girls just rough it up.

however, i prefer azn star more hahaha not really into massage. A proper release is a better plan lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is it better to book a full hour or just 30 mins?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
    everybody is different .... I always prefer a full hour, especially if it's my first session with her. Exploration takes time ....

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
    You can book 30mins, then if after say 10mins you think you connect with her you can ask to extend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    You can book 30mins, then if after say 10mins you think you connect with her you can ask to extend.
    Yeah I always go for 30.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by samdv View Post
    Yeah I always go for 30.
    I usually do 30 if it is the first time I see a girl, then I may either extend or know to go for an hour next time I see her, if I feel like it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Problem is, I very rarely found a girl that didn't warrant further work, hence I stick to my 60 min plan, always ....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree BW I always go the 60 minutes. I have had a few massages that started slowly but end up being great experiences. The full 60 makes it easier for me decide if im going back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i would normally go for 60mins, just that i can have a relaxing first half and maybe a wonderful second half.
    or otherwise if i just want a quickie and i knew the place well, i go for 30min

anyway, it doesn't really cost much difference between the two, for me it all depends on whether i have enough time to enjoy the whole thing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    brothers, i saw this shop ad on local paper today, am thinking whether give it a go, any good reviews by anyone? if so please leave a name so i can be sure find the right one, thanks guys

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by watson View Post
    i would normally go for 60mins, just that i can have a relaxing first half and maybe a wonderful second half.
    or otherwise if i just want a quickie and i knew the place well, i go for 30min

anyway, it doesn't really cost much difference between the two, for me it all depends on whether i have enough time to enjoy the whole thing
    You got a very valid point, my dear Watson, especially about the cost difference. Although being a greedy punter that I am I'd like to keep the first half as short as possible. In many sessions, the first half doesn't exist .....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by watson View Post
    brothers, i saw this shop ad on local paper today, am thinking whether give it a go, any good reviews by anyone? if so please leave a name so i can be sure find the right one, thanks guys
    Watson, with the right attitude this shop won't disappoint u. Give it a try- may b go for 30min if u r worried, then u will just lose 50 instead of 70. If there is something on offer, u will find out in the first 5 to 10 min anyway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My preference is to go for 30mins on the initial visit to check the place out and then return for a full hour of fun. That's just my preference and my biggest peev is booking an hour at a new venue and finding out they are legit, not often I know but it just kills me to have to stay there knowing I'm not getting my extras! After all it's not like I'm going there for a massage is it? Who would do that?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by samdv View Post
    Watson, with the right attitude this shop won't disappoint u. Give it a try- may b go for 30min if u r worried, then u will just lose 50 instead of 70. If there is something on offer, u will find out in the first 5 to 10 min anyway.
    cheers mate, be sure to come back with a report

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast