Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help required.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Help required.

Gentlemen, urgent help required.
    In an hour I am headed off for a 3rd date. Now this woman is amazing. Gorgeous, intelligent, independent, great dress sense, single mum to multiple kids. She is perfect.
    Now, what fragrance do I wear? Do I wear what I've worn the past 2 time (Kenzo) so she associates that fragrance with me, or do I switch it up to Sauvage, Issey Miyake, or Chanel Bleu? I feel Bleu is too young for her, she's not a 20-something girl, she'll have a more sophisticated sense of smell I think.

No time to lose here boys!
    Love is like a lost fart, if you have to force it, it's probably shit.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Keep it consistent, I’d say. Good luck and enjoy yourself

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    In an hour I am headed off for a 3rd date. Now this woman is amazing. Gorgeous, intelligent, independent, great dress sense, single mum to multiple kids. She is perfect.
    Now, what fragrance do I wear? Do I wear what I've worn the past 2 time (Kenzo) so she associates that fragrance with me, or do I switch it up to Sauvage, Issey Miyake, or Chanel Bleu? I feel Bleu is too young for her, she's not a 20-something girl, she'll have a more sophisticated sense of smell I think.

Planning to make her a single mum to multiple kids +1?

Are you trying to present a different vibe to the past dates? If not, go the same. I don't know what kenzo smells like - but if its top quality, just keep at it. She's obviously happy with the past dates

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    That’s already done mate, he is the extra kid. This applies to all of us, not just him

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Haha no mate, I have one, she has a lot more than that! We'd be some Brady Bunch shit already if this progresses further.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by M0rfl1ng View Post
    Are you trying to present a different vibe to the past dates? If not, go the same. I don't know what kenzo smells like - but if its top quality, just keep at it. She's obviously happy with the past dates
    It's an older fragrance, summery vibe, a waitress once enquired about it and my response after she also said she didn't know it was "It's an elegant fragrance, for a more civilised age."

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    That’s already done mate, he is the extra kid. This applies to all of us, not just him
    True, but I'm being very very careful here, because that's why the ex was jettisoned, she decided she was better off without him weighing her down.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ok, Kenzo it is. Thanks boys.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Do have a wife already? If not just go with whatever you normally wear. Doesn't matter as long as it's not some cheap stinky trash

I personally would keep it consistent. Does this mean your punting days are over?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    good luck on your date!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post

whist I wish you good luck make sure you wear a condom on every hook up with her. Especially if she says you don't need to. Cold truth if you get this lady pregnant and later she leaves you child support payments for the next 18 years will drain your funds. Like her fool around but do not get her pregno. Her ex is probably not the only man in her past and he'd be paying child support for which ever kids are his. Whilst she is lovely to you she maybe trying to land another kid or two with you. I say this with warning because I know guys who got caught out dating a lady with instant family and got the girl pregnant. Then their relationship soured he got dumped and hit with support payments.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She is perfect and only 2 dates prior…..wow

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    whist I wish you good luck make sure you wear a condom on every hook up with her. Especially if she says you don't need to. Cold truth if you get this lady pregnant and later she leaves you child support payments for the next 18 years will drain your funds. Like her fool around but do not get her pregno. Her ex is probably not the only man in her past and he'd be paying child support for which ever kids are his. Whilst she is lovely to you she maybe trying to land another kid or two with you. I say this with warning because I know guys who got caught out dating a lady with instant family and got the girl pregnant. Then their relationship soured he got dumped and hit with support payments.
    You mean like a serial child support bludger, similar to serial centrelink child and family benefit bludgers?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You mean like a serial child support bludger, similar to serial centrelink child and family benefit bludgers?
    yeh I actually know guys that got stung by women like this who sweet talk the guys marry divorce more than once then new guy comes in at half a dozen kids later and thinks hes on a sweet thing. I think the OP needs to tred carefully she may do a number on him. Can easily pump out more kids then OP has to pay child support for 18 years and mean while the lady in question goes cold on him. Its heartbreaking to the men and these women can be sweet as pie to their next candidate and do a number on them. I'm just putting this out there since OP said she has multiple kids already. Seriously date 3 how many men are different fathers to each of her kids? I'd run for the hills no matter how nice she seems to be she is good at acting.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    yeh I actually know guys that got stung by women like this who sweet talk the guys marry divorce more than once then new guy comes in at half a dozen kids later and thinks hes on a sweet thing. I think the OP needs to tred carefully she may do a number on him. Can easily pump out more kids then OP has to pay child support for 18 years and mean while the lady in question goes cold on him. Its heartbreaking to the men and these women can be sweet as pie to their next candidate and do a number on them. I'm just putting this out there since OP said she has multiple kids already. Seriously date 3 how many men are different fathers to each of her kids? I'd run for the hills no matter how nice she seems to be she is good at acting.
    I get what you're saying, the answer is 1 dad for all kids, she is totally financially independent, as in her salary would be on par with mine, she got tired of him being an immature jackass who pissed money up against the wall and wasn't really involved with the kids. I know the type you mean and ai have dodged those bullets previously.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    She is perfect and only 2 dates prior…..wow
    We worked together on a project, then kinda progressed from there. I should probably edit it to she seems perfect, we all know nobody is.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I am not qualified or experienced in this area but dare I say that it sounds counterproductive to have a child just to get a few hundred bucks every fortnight. A child is for life, another human being, surely there is a better way to make money without involving child birth

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Guys you may only smell fragrance but I'm smelling asiafever leaving...

Good luck to you sir if you had found your SO and stop punting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast