Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help required.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by allstarbro View Post
    Guys you may only smell fragrance but I'm smelling asiafever leaving...

Good luck to you sir if you had found your SO and stop punting.
    Much, much water to pass under many bridges before we talk about that, but yeah, I am captivated at present it is fair to say.
    If my track record is anything to go by, I will sabotage it somehow and fuck it all up, so let's not go writing my punting Obituary just yet!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good luck mate

If it was me I would enjoy the fun but live under separate roof, never get married, and keep all finances separate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not more than one spray of any fragrance & you'll be fine.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I am not qualified or experienced in this area but dare I say that it sounds counterproductive to have a child just to get a few hundred bucks every fortnight. A child is for life, another human being, surely there is a better way to make money without involving child birth
    Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking. You just couldn't feel my expression of ridicule in that post.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best of luck on your date mate!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Gentlemen, urgent help required.
    In an hour I am headed off for a 3rd date. Now this woman is amazing. Gorgeous, intelligent, independent, great dress sense, single mum to multiple kids. She is perfect.
    Now, what fragrance do I wear? Do I wear what I've worn the past 2 time (Kenzo) so she associates that fragrance with me, or do I switch it up to Sauvage, Issey Miyake, or Chanel Bleu? I feel Bleu is too young for her, she's not a 20-something girl, she'll have a more sophisticated sense of smell I think.

No time to lose here boys!
    The best advice would be: Just be your self and don't overthink. let it flow naturally

Quote Originally Posted by earl9122 View Post
    The best advice would be: Just be your self and don't overthink. let it flow naturally
    Can't really apply this carefree attitude when there are kids involved, unfortunately.

In this case, with kids on both sides, you would absolutely need harmony all around.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Gentlemen, urgent help required.
    In an hour I am headed off for a 3rd date. Now this woman is amazing. Gorgeous, intelligent, independent, great dress sense, single mum to multiple kids. She is perfect.
    Now, what fragrance do I wear? Do I wear what I've worn the past 2 time (Kenzo) so she associates that fragrance with me, or do I switch it up to Sauvage, Issey Miyake, or Chanel Bleu? I feel Bleu is too young for her, she's not a 20-something girl, she'll have a more sophisticated sense of smell I think.

No time to lose here boys!
    Don't bathe for 3 days so that she could smell the real you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was doing some research on what perfume to buy. I am also mindful and more aware of having a decent one when meeting girls. Couple of SB have commented that I smell nice. I make sure shower before the meet and use something.
    The comments have been mostly on regular perfumes like Coach, Dior (Savauge), and Eros. But these are more common and the most used. Which also means the girl may have already smelled that many times.

Looked at few YouTube videos and one on my target list are:

Spicebomb (Born in Roma)
    YSL (La Nuit De L’Homme)
    Dolche and Gabbana (The One)
    Jaun Paul Gautier (Le Male Elixir)
    Aramaf Club de Nuit Intense

The last one is like $60 and the reviewer said it was in like with more expensive ($300) perfume.
    One observation was all the recommendations for date night perfumes are EDP these are concentrated and last long. Also one needs to understand how strong each one is and use it accordingly specially using them during the day. One comment made by one reviewer was “I want to be discovered and not announced”. Finally there are recommendations for how to apply perfume, what part of the body, how long you should wait after shower etc. it’s worth viewing some of them.

My vote goes to Creed Aventus.

Expensive, but it absolutely cannot be beat. I've had more compliments from girls in all settings wearing it (at the office, punting, even from hot Thai girls working the gaming rooms), than any other scent I've worn. Some of the girls that really appreciate scents even keep sniffing my neck saying how much they love the smell.

Next one down the list is Creed Green Irish Tweed. I personally love it, loaded with ambergris, a lot more musky than Aventus, but somehow hasn't had the same effect on women as Aventus.

Then it's Bleu de Chanel EDP. Not bad, had quite a few compliments with it. Gotta go for the EDP though, the EDT actually smells different and is piss weak.

On a budget, you can't go past Paco Rabanne scents. Love all of them. XS, Million, Invictus, all good scents, but they don't last very long. Even the bottles don't last very long, piss poor quality seals. I reckon you'd lose half a bottle from evaporation alone.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Skin type eg dry, oily, sensitive. scaly etc plays a major role in how a fragrance sits with you.
    There's an Indian guy at work and no matter what fragrance you throw at him, he still has that strong aroma of cummin and curry.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    My vote goes to Creed Aventus.

Expensive, but it absolutely cannot be beat. I've had more compliments from girls in all settings wearing it (at the office, punting, even from hot Thai girls working the gaming rooms), than any other scent I've worn. Some of the girls that really appreciate scents even keep sniffing my neck saying how much they love the smell.

Next one down the list is Creed Green Irish Tweed. I personally love it, loaded with ambergris, a lot more musky than Aventus, but somehow hasn't had the same effect on women as Aventus.

Then it's Bleu de Chanel EDP. Not bad, had quite a few compliments with it. Gotta go for the EDP though, the EDT actually smells different and is piss weak.

On a budget, you can't go past Paco Rabanne scents. Love all of them. XS, Million, Invictus, all good scents, but they don't last very long. Even the bottles don't last very long, piss poor quality seals. I reckon you'd lose half a bottle from evaporation alone.
    One of the reasons I love the Kenzo is it is rare, and has a really unique blend of marine, mahogany and floral notes. It's an awesome fragrance for warmer weather (imagine a day on the beach, head back to the hotel for a shower, change in to some light linen pants and a shirt and heading to the bar by the beach, this fragrance is absolutely perfect for that) and because of those different layers it elicits more comments from women with their delicate sense of smell. An old fave was Lagerfeld Photo, on a warm summer night the amount of women who would stop to comment on it was extraordinary. One friend used to sniff me like I was a line of coke. Such a shame they discontinued it.

Of the creeds the only one that caught my nose was Aventus, the others didn't appeal a great deal, especially not at the prices they're charging.

I went with the Kenzo, the advice to keep it consistent was wise, when so many wear the others sure it might mean that when she smells it somewhere else she thinks of me, but it also makes me seem like someone who follows the pack going with the popular choices, which is very much not my go. I haven't smelled anyone else wearing Kenzo in many a year, so it's "my" fragrance.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Skin type eg dry, oily, sensitive. scaly etc plays a major role in how a fragrance sits with you.
    There's an Indian guy at work and no matter what fragrance you throw at him, he still has that strong aroma of cummin and curry.
    The one that kills me is the guys who think 27 sprays is the magic number. There's a guy who lives near me, I'll be walking the wolves and he will drive by and you can actually smell his fragrance pouring out of the car long after the tail lights have disappeared into the distance, must be utterly toxic if you're stuck inside the car with him. Sometimes less is more.

Oh yeah, I know those types. Even worse if they're fat and naturally sweaty. They also have a tendency to do a lot of cooking in the mornings before coming to work, seemingly in very poorly ventilated conditions, so they smell of spices AND ghee.
    There was an Indian guy like this at work. The worst thing was he "paired" his smell with Sauvage. I swear, any sweaty guy must stay the fuck away from Sauvage. That scent does not go well with sweat. This indian fella had sweat, spice, ghee, and Sauvage all together to create the most Unholy scent ever. I literally couldn't breath sitting next to him!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve tried a few like Hugo Boss and such but the most compliments I’ve ever gotten about how I smell is just using the black Rexona original spray after a hot shower.

Also worth watching what you eat as that has a massive effect on your natural scent

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Oh yeah, I know those types. Even worse if they're fat and naturally sweaty. They also have a tendency to do a lot of cooking in the mornings before coming to work, seemingly in very poorly ventilated conditions, so they smell of spices AND ghee.
    There was an Indian guy like this at work. The worst thing was he "paired" his smell with Sauvage. I swear, any sweaty guy must stay the fuck away from Sauvage. That scent does not go well with sweat. This indian fella had sweat, spice, ghee, and Sauvage all together to create the most Unholy scent ever. I literally couldn't breath sitting next to him!
    That bloke should bottle that scent and call it 'Indian Savaage'
    Some chicks are turned on by that raw animalistic sweaty (cab driver) scent.

Haha it would be the most expensive scent ever. Imagine the process needed to create such a thing!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    2 billion Indians would be all over that. Sounds like a money maker.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hands down Sex Panther

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12