Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are the shops you visit in general quiet

Senior Member(無間使者)

Are the shops you visit in general quiet

Just wondered if anyone had MLs saying shops are quiet? If so does this reflect the economy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i have a sense that things are quieter than usual. could be wrong

There's still pockets of busyness. Two places i've visited recently where I've tried to see a popular girl - the girl has been booked out back to back

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well, think about the other threads about how challenging it is to make a booking at ginza. Having said that, a couple of months ago, a girl from ginza whom I thought was popular told me that her income has varied greatly.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I went to 479 ginza recently and they were still heck busy
    probably not as busy as before but still a good business

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The hallway at n5m was chockers the other day!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've noticed that shops in the inner west region or city, particularly ones near public transport such as train station gets particular busy at "peak" times...I was caught by surprise a few times given that business in general should be "quieter" than usual, at least that's what I thought, probably still is for most shops.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    Just wondered if anyone had MLs saying shops are quiet? If so does this reflect the economy.
    It depends when and where you go. Friday and Saturday nights are normally the busiest anywhere you go. But at the same time, shops usually have more girls on so you may get lucky getting a lineup. In talking about 24/7 FS shops only that I haunt after midnight.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Looked pretty busy to me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    It appears to be so in the few shops I go to.

Mamasans and WLs are more keen to give discounts these days.

And there is less need to book. I just walk in and the wait isn't long.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    It appears to be so in the few shops I go to.

Mamasans and WLs are more keen to give discounts these days.

And there is less need to book. I just walk in and the wait isn't long.
    Where and what are these shops bro? Share some goodies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My last punt a couple of days ago was a booking...rang at 1115 am and had no probs booking the girl for 1130. She was saying the school holidays etc are also impacting on her work...much quieter than usual. On the weekend, went for another punt and the girl was complaining she had very little work both on Sat and Sun. Mind you, I don't go to the city etc so I can only speak for what it is like around Epping, Carlo, Parramatta.

Surely, in general, everything is quieter. I have only been punting a short while - and reading the threads it seems prices have increased recently. Inflation would be hitting bottom lines across everyones budgets

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At 276 Pitt earlier this week and at 10.15am only one room was free. David the papasan said they were at the door at 10am. Lucky I had booked and he saved the last room for me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Diaz View Post
    Where and what are these shops bro? Share some goodies.
    My lips are sealed as it's where I get my $120 FS for half an hour.

Visit any small massage parlour long and often enough you'll be their VIP.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gedinsyd View Post
    ....... Mind you, I don't go to the city etc so I can only speak for what it is like around Epping, Carlo, Parramatta.
    Carlo? You mean Cairo - Capital of Egypt?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I also had a ML tell me it was quiet this week due to school hols. What to read into that???
    And generally lately, at massage shops, the girls are saying it's quiet. With the exception of CBD Style, which I suppose is neither massage nor brothel but somewhere in between, who always seem to be busy.
    And, I'm skeptical about the 'fully-booked' excuse. There's a ML I had my eye on at a shop near Central so I called to ask if she's available and the response was "OMG she fully booked all day, plenty other nice girl for you". That was a Tuesday say, so the following week I called on Monday to book her for Tuesday and was told "she no work tomorrow". So I check the roster next day and you'll never believe it (yeah you will) she's on there. So I messaged to ask for an appointment and guess what? "OMG she fully.... In conclusion, I think said shop and probably others are advertising several girls on their roster when in reality half of them aren't gonna be there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Carlo? You mean Cairo - Capital of Egypt?
    Someone should start a thread on location acronyms
    Carlo - Carlingford
    Koggie - Kogarah
    Eppo - Epping
    Cabra - Cabramatta
    Gods Country - The Sutherland shire
    Etc

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Will_1_am View Post
    I also had a ML tell me it was quiet this week due to school hols. What to read into that???
    And generally lately, at massage shops, the girls are saying it's quiet. With the exception of CBD Style, which I suppose is neither massage nor brothel but somewhere in between, who always seem to be busy.
    And, I'm skeptical about the 'fully-booked' excuse. There's a ML I had my eye on at a shop near Central so I called to ask if she's available and the response was "OMG she fully booked all day, plenty other nice girl for you". That was a Tuesday say, so the following week I called on Monday to book her for Tuesday and was told "she no work tomorrow". So I check the roster next day and you'll never believe it (yeah you will) she's on there. So I messaged to ask for an appointment and guess what? "OMG she fully.... In conclusion, I think said shop and probably others are advertising several girls on their roster when in reality half of them aren't gonna be there.
    Its a marketing tactic they employ to get you to enquire and offer you someone else. Or if you walk into the shop and hopefully you see someone else you might like. In the past, I've tried booking my regulars, they personally tell they aren't working. Sometimes I would be having dinner with them and they are on the roster.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Someone should start a thread on location acronyms
    Carlo - Carlingford
    Koggie - Kogarah
    Eppo - Epping
    Cabra - Cabramatta
    Gods Country - The Sutherland shire
    Etc
    It was busy at the shop in Rivo yesterday arvo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast