Thread: The Tiger Imperium

Senior Member(無間使者)

The Tiger Imperium

As so often, while looking for something else on Locanto, I came across those 5 shops that seem to be related:

https://www.locanto.com.au/by/tigergirl/f34389/

Can't recall having heard, read, seen anything about them....or even noticed them in passing. Probably not a good sign, but then again someone running 5 shops must be somewhat commercially successful.

Any opinions?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    These shops are commonly known as Bonnie’s Boilers
    Occasionally you will find some stunning girl mixed up in this operation

Often the ladies sleep at the shops, pay rent to do so and get zero of the shop fee, which usually is lower to attract cheapskates.
    They also have low rates for services cause of the apparent vintage of their performers

My information may be out of date so i stand to be corrected.
    Bring a paper bag, no self respect and you should be good to go
    As mentioned, there could be a younger operator deceived by advertising starting off in the business

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    aka Lisa Bonnie Sarah shops are shockers she knows how to manipulate her staff & customers
    they stink from cooking smells - tables crap - rooms dank if she gets a good ML she will milk their name with bookings till the cows come home
    The reasons for no reviews is the majority of us learnt ages ago and any recent ones would be confirming past reports