Thread: Is AI getting too much?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Is AI getting too much?

Meta recently launched 2 products. One is the Quest 3 which serves as an augmented reality. This allows you to customise your world to the way you like it. For obvious reasons, this is a danger to those with mental health issues.

The other product launched was the RayBan Aviator with AI which allows you to interact with it hands free. It also allows you to live stream from the glasses. The danger that this poses is that everything everyone does is going to be recorded without permission. You can argue that it already is, but it's not accessible to everyone.
    https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSNRNUwr6/

We've seen CBD Style issue a warning for punters not to record. This tech poses a danger to the MLs, WLs and us punters. We know that establishments record us when we enter but I certainly don't want to be recorded by any other party, especially when punting, and have this recording available to anyone.

And for those punters who have partners, all your partner has to do is ask you to turn on your glasses to prove where you are.

And imagine you accidentally start streaming during a session? 🤣🤣

FFS! I'm out!

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Waiting for my AI sex robot
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You can’t live in bubble wrap and worry about the what ifs,
    If you are stupid enough to play with fire of course you are going to get burnt, that’s why we take precautions and limit our chances of getting caught,
    But for some people they like playing with fire as they have nothing to lose.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is where privates are better no AI filming unless siri is recording

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Maybe these AI glasses will help us one way weed out the aliens in our society, like in the iconic movie They Live.?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Maybe these AI glasses will help us one way weed out the aliens in our society, like in the iconic movie They Live.?
    Or, at least guide some of us on how to DATY the correct way. Reading the thread on DATY, it's clear that some of us need the guidance.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow that black mirror episode with the contact lenses that record everything they see is becoming a reality.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    AI developers approach the topic of experiencing sex online with a strong focus on ethics, user safety, and consent. Ai's are getting scarier as time goes by