Thread: 42 Gladesville - Jay?

Senior Member(無間使者)

42 Gladesville - Jay?

Have any of you had a booking with Jay at 42 Gladesville?
    Description on the profile says she's deaf, can't speak, and communicates with Google Translate.
    Just wondering if anyone can share their experience.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There are tons of ARs on her from n5m, she's was ok, quite service oriented, friendly, small and petite.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She works at No.5 more often I think and I have seen her there several times. She uses google translate to communicate so it’s no problem. She is extremely adorable, cute etc and I’ve always had amazing times with her. The best is when you’re pleasing her back and she lets out a deaf moan

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have seen her on the roster and personally I don’t think I could do it. Just to out of my comfort zone. Wouldn’t be easy for her with her impairment in this industry

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    I have seen her on the roster and personally I don’t think I could do it. Just to out of my comfort zone. Wouldn’t be easy for her with her impairment in this industry
    Bro, I feel the same way. Been reading lots of nice things about this girl, but everytime I think about booking her I get sucked into imagining how it would be like to be deaf and dumb. My mind goes into a spin thinking if it would be better to be blind or deaf? What quality of life can be had in that condition??

At the end of it, I couldn't help but feel... empathy for her (trying not to use the word sympathy here because I sincerely hope she's happy with life!). Yeah, hard to go through with it!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had the same thoughts and feelings when I read her profile on the website but hadn’t seen her yet. Curiosity got the better of me and I booked her (back in 2020 I believe). Even though she’s deaf she certainly isn’t dumb and seems very aware of what she is doing, even seems to enjoy it and is also quite intelligent. She has a sense of humour when we do converse and is quite cheeky. I’ve only been punting for 3 or 4 years and I’ve had some punts where it seems like the lady didn’t want to be doing this job but Jay isn’t one of them, she seems to really enjoy it and sex and I ended up being a repeat customer. I get what you guys are saying but when you see her it plays out differently and I didn’t feel bad at all

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    I had the same thoughts and feelings when I read her profile on the website but hadn’t seen her yet. Curiosity got the better of me and I booked her (back in 2020 I believe). Even though she’s deaf she certainly isn’t dumb and seems very aware of what she is doing, even seems to enjoy it and is also quite intelligent. She has a sense of humour when we do converse and is quite cheeky. I’ve only been punting for 3 or 4 years and I’ve had some punts where it seems like the lady didn’t want to be doing this job but Jay isn’t one of them, she seems to really enjoy it and sex and I ended up being a repeat customer. I get what you guys are saying but when you see her it plays out differently and I didn’t feel bad at all
    I didn't mean dumb as in stupid, I meant mute. Heard of the phrase "deaf and dumb"?
    https://www.dictionary.com/browse/deaf-and-dumb

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seen her a couple of times and really she's my benchmark for GFE. I'm a tallish aussie with a decent size member and she can take it really well for a smaller girl and still feel tight.

Honestly don't overthink her being deaf. I've had clearer communication with her than a lot of other Asian girls that don't understand English. In fact not having to waste time trying to get a message across by speaking slowly and simply like you would to other low English girls actually makes the encounter more relaxing.

Also remember that she may be deaf but she'll be a lot better than you at picking up on what you want from body language.

Great BBBJ
    Enjoys DATY
    Sweet GFE
    FLEXIBLE ;P

If you want a cute anime style girl to really enjoy making you feel good as she takes you into her mouth with great eye contact. She's your girl.

Remember you're there to fuck so use that simple head not the overcomplicating one.
    Last edited by Punter_Joe; 30-09-2023 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Typo