Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad smell from vaginal

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bad smell from vaginal

I can smell bad smelly when sexy and I had to stop and lied down. What is it happened?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    If bad smell from sexy then girls vagina is sicky.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Are you sure your nose is clean? Where has IT been, and did you clean it with soap and water afterwards?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If it's NOT you, then several possibilities:

1. She might be using her scent gland. This is a gland that all females have that will emit a smell if she is with someone that she doesn't want to be with, to discourage amorous intent. Like a skunk. Or she could have had beans for lunch, and you're just misidentifying the source of the smell. Some can be silent.

2. You can perform your own test. Stick a finger in, swirl it around a few times, then remove.
    If it's:
    a. Yellow: yeast infection
    b. White: a deposit from a previous customer that may, or may not, interest you
    c. Brown: wrong hole, retest using correct one
    d. Black: this is the worst possible, black mold. Remove your finger, and yourself, from the shop as quickly as possible. As you're running out of the shop, make sure you wave your hands and arms in the air, shouting "Unclean, Unclean" to warn other punters. Go directly to a decontamination facility and request decontamination (think Q station). Black mold can be transmitted by airborne spores and can be extremely hard to eliminate. Be prepared to provide a list of all the people you've been in contact with, both civilian and business, so they can be checked for contamination. And be prepared to be quarantined for a week before being released, longer if necessary.

And look on the bright side. If you do completely loose your sense of smell, you'll never be bothered by this again.

Finally, do NOT buy the "home-detox" kits you see for sale on the internet. These are a scam as they don't contain the toxic chemicals required to kill the black mold. You just CAN'T believe everything you read on the net.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    I can smell bad smelly when sexy and I had to stop and lied down. What is it happened?
    Bro, if your team is in the trenches you gotta be in the trenches with them.
    Warfare ain't easy but someone's gotta do it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    When my parents were born it was the middle of the second world war, cities being bombed, food rationed, no electricity or running water sometimes, but dude needs a lie down if it smells a little funky?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    That’s a big turn off for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She prob hasn’t washed down there this big smelly

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bevis90 View Post
    Guess it was such a bad smelly that he started to lose consciousness.
    BUT was it a TIGHT smelly?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Book for 10am, not 10pm!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bevis90 View Post
    Agree with this its smelly unwashed pussy laced with cum from previous punters. I hope the OP did not do DATY on her if he did he needs to get himself checked for STIs

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My advice stop punting where there are no private shower facilities in the room, an hours RnT massage is $70+ $100 tip for FS
    You might as well go to a brothel that has shower facilities in the room for that price.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good point if there is no shower and your not the first with the WL for the day well go down on her at your own risk.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Good point if there is no shower and your not the first with the WL for the day well go down on her at your own risk.
    A few weeks back i did an hours punt and took 3 showers during that time
    1st at the beginning with the girl,
    2nd switching back to oral to finish off
    3rd after the bj to get clean up to go home,

There is nothing worse than walking around in public smelling like dirty stinky sex

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    My advice stop punting where there are no private shower facilities in the room, an hours RnT massage is $70+ $100 tip for FS
    You might as well go to a brothel that has shower facilities in the room for that price.
    Good advice as 22Rydalmere and Lalabelle fit to the price range with good facilities too

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Guess it was such a bad smelly that he started to lose consciousness.
    BUT was it a TIGHT smelly?
    Imagine how bad the smell to have to lie down. I know there are some smells that are so pungent you can taste the smell in your mouth even when you don't breath through your nose.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    If it's NOT you, then several possibilities:

1. She might be using her scent gland. This is a gland that all females have that will emit a smell if she is with someone that she doesn't want to be with, to discourage amorous intent. Like a skunk. Or she could have had beans for lunch, and you're just misidentifying the source of the smell. Some can be silent.

2. You can perform your own test. Stick a finger in, swirl it around a few times, then remove.
    If it's:
    a. Yellow: yeast infection
    b. White: a deposit from a previous customer that may, or may not, interest you
    c. Brown: wrong hole, retest using correct one
    d. Black: this is the worst possible, black mold. Remove your finger, and yourself, from the shop as quickly as possible. As you're running out of the shop, make sure you wave your hands and arms in the air, shouting "Unclean, Unclean" to warn other punters. Go directly to a decontamination facility and request decontamination (think Q station). Black mold can be transmitted by airborne spores and can be extremely hard to eliminate. Be prepared to provide a list of all the people you've been in contact with, both civilian and business, so they can be checked for contamination. And be prepared to be quarantined for a week before being released, longer if necessary.

And look on the bright side. If you do completely loose your sense of smell, you'll never be bothered by this again.

Finally, do NOT buy the "home-detox" kits you see for sale on the internet. These are a scam as they don't contain the toxic chemicals required to kill the black mold. You just CAN'T believe everything you read on the net.
    What about taste test?
    I remember doing down she didn't smell but a quick taste something was off I had to stop..

Besides that interesting description unfortunately shops ingo too the lighting is so dim or bright red (No5) can't even tell the colour..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    A few weeks back i did an hours punt and took 3 showers during that time
    1st at the beginning with the girl,
    2nd switching back to oral to finish off
    3rd after the bj to get clean up to go home,

There is nothing worse than walking around in public smelling like dirty stinky sex
    4th shower at home so the mrs don't suspect anything?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Imagine how bad the smell to have to lie down. I know there are some smells that are so pungent you can taste the smell in your mouth even when you don't breath through your nose.
    Imagine reading the news: "punter dies from bad vaginal smell at popular brothel"...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Imagine reading the news: "punter dies from bad vaginal smell at popular brothel"...
    LOL, along with images of the fire department in hazmat suits...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast