Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ways that WLs waste time. What have you experienced?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Leaving the room and coming back smelling like cigarette. Had that experience at Burwood. Forgot the name of the WL.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    Meth? What shops are you visiting to allow that during your session
    Cant get into specifics cos may be against forum rules. But usually shops that run 24/7

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Cant get into specifics cos may be against forum rules. But usually shops that run 24/7
    Right. If your ok with it then why not. Just caught me off guard

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    I worked somewhere a couple of years ago where the women sent round a card because someone's cat died. Couldn't fucken believe it.
    One of my ex-colleagues who was very obviously a bludger at a big bank once gave the excuse that he "had to look after the neighbour's dog" to not have to come to the office for a full days work. This was one of those guys who always had their Teams status at "Busy", 24 X 7. Just stupid beyond belief how far these bludgers try to push the envelope.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There was a J girl I met at Ginza had whole new strategy. It was a 45mins session and as soon as we greeted, she made sure I understand 45mins was a short session and only enough for one shot.
    I didn't think much as I am always a one shot guy anyway. But she started rushing me on everything we do. Said "no time!" Like 7,8 times.
    As soon as I cum, before I reached for the tissue, she was already in the shower. When I came out from the shower she was fully dressed, holding the used towels standing next to the door, watched me dress. She definitely can't wait to finish.

I went back to my car checked the clock and it wasn't even 30muns end to end.

Credit to Wilson noticed my early exit and messaged me for feedback. (He was busy with other customers when I walked out so I didn't bother to speak to him). I gave my feedback and this J girl disappeared from roster the day after. Never lost faith in Ginza.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    As I've said, my solution to massage interruptus is first offense: yellow card, a verbal warning. Second offense is a red card and the game is over. I just say "Finish" and roll off the table, getting dressed. Yes, I've lost part of the massage fee, but since no extras have been provided yet, no extra payment due. Given that the ML gets most of her coin from the extras, and she has spent time with me with only the shop's fee to her to show for it, that is a hit for her. If she complains, I just tell her that her "extra" is the time saved with me leaving early. If she has an attitude adjustment, then I might reconsider. But my rule for decades in all situations has been "If I put my shoes on, I AM walking..." I don't bother with refunds but will tell the mamasan exactly why I am leaving early. Some care, others not, but for sure, no repeat business for her.
    If everyone had this attitude the service level of all shops would be so much better. I personally haven't run into many issues myself but if they come up in the future I will take your approach.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is the same as red rose secton, the ladies walk out on you when customers call the shop or walk in and don’t come back in after 10+ mins and then when your home is up you lost that 10 mins and they tell you to leave the shop, they are the rudest people I’ve ever met. Don’t even get me started on the reception LOL. They attempt so hard for bait and switch. This happened more than 2 times, they love to waste time using their phone in 1 hand and lousy massage with the other. Idk why they allow girls to take their phones in the room.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Pardon my ignorance, but WTF is a “red rose section”?

I’m only familiar with old cumdumps.

Banned
    Pardon my ignorance, but WTF is a “red rose section”?

I’m only familiar with old cumdumps.
    Section is Sefton

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    This happened more than 2 times, they love to waste time using their phone in 1 hand and lousy massage with the other. Idk why they allow girls to take their phones in the room.
    "Happened more than 2 times"? Really? Slow learner? If YOU allow it, why shouldn't she(s)?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on ME.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Section is Sefton
    Hahaha my bad, just auto correct screwing me over :P

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "Happened more than 2 times"? Really? Slow learner? If YOU allow it, why shouldn't she(s)?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on ME.
    Well, i thought you know I’d give them a second or third chance but I guess I was silly for doing it!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    There was a J girl I met at Ginza had whole new strategy. It was a 45mins session and as soon as we greeted, she made sure I understand 45mins was a short session and only enough for one shot.
    I didn't think much as I am always a one shot guy anyway. But she started rushing me on everything we do. Said "no time!" Like 7,8 times

As soon as I cum, before I reached for the tissue, she was already in the shower. When I came out from the shower she was fully dressed, holding the used towels standing next to the door, watched me dress. She definitely can't wait to finish.

I went back to my car checked the clock and it wasn't even 30mins end to end.

I agree, that sounds uncomfortable

You go to a punt to relax.

Being rushed with this attitude is definitely not something I pay hard earned money for

If I want to be rushed like this, I just need to step into a busy train station at peak hour, and no way do I want to pay for that experience either

Banned
    Ok this is going back to my very early days of punting. In the early 80’s. When I was new to the scene.

The WL walked in, sat on the bed and proceeded to clip and manicure her toe nails in front of me. I thought how disgusting.

Instant turn off.

It was a definite time wasting exercise but I was more put off by her doing that in front of me.

Suffice to say that was the last time I saw her. Still was a regular with a few of the others there who provided good service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Extended shower time is the one I notice ....it can be the 20min mark before you hit the bed with some WL if you allow it..

Only ever had one Japanese girl who made extended shower time worth every second!

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Only experienced once where the WL said she forgot her condoms so she left for 5 mins. not too bad

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    Well, i thought you know I’d give them a second or third chance but I guess I was silly for doing it!
    That's YOUR problem; they don't take you seriously.

With me, she gets ONE chance, "PUT THE PHONE AWAY NOW!!" That's the warning. If it happens again, I'm ready to walk: roll off the table, start to get dressed. IF she can convince me her attitude and understanding have changed BEFORE I get my shoes on, then there is a possibility of continuing. If not, or if I get my shoes on, it's go time, no extras delivered or paid. I've lost time, she's lost time and money (no extras). It's why I prefer shops that you pay the massage fee to the desk, the extras fees directly to the girl.

And as I leave, I tell the desk. Their attitude determines whether I'd be back to try with another girl, or if that shop is removed from my list. If room phone use seems to be a thing, if there is a second visit, I'll tell the girl UPFRONT, "No phones or I walk."

And it's likely word will get around within the shop, at least amongst her friends IF you ever go back.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That's YOUR problem; they don't take you seriously.

With me, she gets ONE chance, "PUT THE PHONE AWAY NOW!!" That's the warning. If it happens again, I'm ready to walk: roll off the table, start to get dressed. IF she can convince me her attitude and understanding have changed BEFORE I get my shoes on, then there is a possibility of continuing. If not, or if I get my shoes on, it's go time, no extras delivered or paid. I've lost time, she's lost time and money (no extras). It's why I prefer shops that you pay the massage fee to the desk, the extras fees directly to the girl.

And as I leave, I tell the desk. Their attitude determines whether I'd be back to try with another girl, or if that shop is removed from my list. If room phone use seems to be a thing, if there is a second visit, I'll tell the girl UPFRONT, "No phones or I walk."

And it's likely word will get around within the shop, at least amongst her friends IF you ever go back.
    I'm in your corner bro but some shops encourage WL to be in control and act as they like

These are for punts where you are out of pocket $270+, or massage punts where the lady clearly does not want to be there

If the lady looks like she would rather be somewhere else, she is perfectly allowed to feel that way, and you are perfectly allowed to end the session within 10 minutes and ask the manager for a substitute, no further payment

You have a range of options before you invoke 'The first 10 minute rule' of walking
    Don't walk out with 10 minutes to go at the end, that's silly

Always start with manners. Politely tell the lady that if it's ok, you would like to get your rocks off first, she can check her phone with 10 minutes to go in a 60 minutes session, or at the end of a 30 minute session. You are paying for 30-60 minutes

If she is doing something silly like answering a call in the first 10 minutes or wasting time or generally shows she does not want to be there - then get dressed and go to the manager and ask for another lady - the mood has been interrupted completely

Any major complaint you make is going to kill the mood anyway, so get out and reset

My best punts are when the lady is ready when you walk in the room and helps you get undressed, and her phone may be checked quickly but is left on the table away from the action. This is common sense and basic good service which often gets forgotten when WL is busy (but still wants your money for a service)

You definitely do not have to pay $300+ and pay for sh-t service

Can you imagine your good female friend sitting in a hairdresser, paying $200 for a hair style, and the stylist is speaking on his phone and wasting her time ? She would absolutely ask him to stop and potentially complain. She definitely wouldn't accept this silly behavior

So men paying a lot of their wages on a punt should also politely ask for manners

Finally don't walk out and squeal to the manager like a squashed tomato. A leader shows restraint and his control shows the manager that he knows the value of his money. A squealer just makes the business tranaction more painful than it needs to be. Just calmly ask the manager for what you need

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Ok this is going back to my very early days of punting. In the early 80’s. When I was new to the scene.

The WL walked in, sat on the bed and proceeded to clip and manicure her toe nails in front of me. I thought how disgusting.

Instant turn off.

It was a definite time wasting exercise but I was more put off by her doing that in front of me.

Suffice to say that was the last time I saw her. Still was a regular with a few of the others there who provided good service.
    Some do things to deliberately turn you off.

I’ve had two in the past 20 years that farted loud as soon as we’re in the room. Fucking disgusting.
    Few burp and clear their throat which I can handle provided everything else is good.

Also what turns me off is when they piss in the shower in front of me.

Banned
    Also what turns me off is when they piss in the shower in front of me.
    Farting is a no no.

I’m into girls doing things like pissing. Perhaps I’ll ask next time?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast