Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ways that WLs waste time. What have you experienced?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Ok this is going back to my very early days of punting. In the early 80’s. When I was new to the scene.

The WL walked in, sat on the bed and proceeded to clip and manicure her toe nails in front of me. I thought how disgusting.

Instant turn off.

It was a definite time wasting exercise but I was more put off by her doing that in front of me.

Suffice to say that was the last time I saw her. Still was a regular with a few of the others there who provided good service.
    If she had no underwear whilst clipping her toe nails that would be a huge turn on.
    If she was clipping her fungal toe nails then that's a whole fucken different story.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    If she had no underwear whilst clipping her toe nails that would be a huge turn on.
    If she was clipping her fungal toe nails then that's a whole fucken different story.
    Hairy bush. That to me even way back then was another sign from the punting god that it wasn’t going to end well.

Wax on-Bush off.

Anyhow at the end I found my regular there and continued with another session.

Did a lot of back to back sessions when I was younger.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As an older hand at this game, Number 1 is by far the most common.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus666 View Post
    As an older hand at this game, Number 1 is by far the most common.
    Maybe she’s gone to collect the thick wad from mamasan before she gets the punters?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    This happened more than 2 times, they love to waste time using their phone in 1 hand and lousy massage with the other. Idk why they allow girls to take their phones in the room.
    I was responding to this specific behavior. I'm first to admit just about all my punts are in RnT shops, and so this would happen during the part 1, before any extras.

And I'll thank you beforehand at the chance of a bit of slice and dice, I do enjoy:

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    These are for punts where you are out of pocket $270+, or massage punts where the lady clearly does not want to be there
    Anything above $220 is above my paygrade. If it becomes evident the ML doesn't want to be there, if early, then yes, alternate. If later, then I'll enjoy the Part 1 sans extras.

If the lady looks like she would rather be somewhere else, she is perfectly allowed to feel that way, and you are perfectly allowed to end the session within 10 minutes and ask the manager for a substitute, no further payment
    Totally agree, and hopefully she announces her non-interest early so we BOTH save time. I would never take any offense at that; my ego not easily bruised. In fact, I appreciate the honesty.

Don't walk out with 10 minutes to go at the end, that's silly
    Well, if the Part 1 is done, and extras are unwilling, I'll cut my losses. I certainly DON'T want to be in a room with someone who doesn't want to be there. If she feels she's finished, fine, HER choice. Mine is simply repeat/no-repeat.

Always start with manners.
    If you want respect, you have to give respect. I always do. But that cuts BOTH ways. A one-handed massage while on the phone is disrespectful. Hopefully, we'll both have a good time, but the bottom line is, it's BUSINESS. I expect to enjoy, she expects to leave the room with more coin than when she entered. That's a win-win in my book.

My best punts are when the lady is ready when you walk in the room and helps you get undressed, and her phone may be checked quickly but is left on the table away from the action.
    Norm in the RnT's that have showers that I frequent, I probably shower alone, but do appreciate when she starts the water. Likewise, post session, sequential showers, but again appreciate when she starts the shower, and she DEFINITELY gets bonus points for joining me.

Finally don't walk out and squeal to the manager like a squashed tomato. A leader shows restraint and his control shows the manager that he knows the value of his money. A squealer just makes the business tranaction more painful than it needs to be. Just calmly ask the manager for what you need
    I never throw a temper tantrum. Just a mere statement of fact. If the session was good, I mention it. If not, I mention it. No whining involved.

Like the Old Knight said, "Choose wisely". In lineups, is she smiling at ME, making eye contact. Where I've booked an unknown, is she attempting to engage as we're initially in the room. There certainly can be language problems, but that can be fun. Given my preferences are Asian MILF's, they mostly appreciate the chance at repeat business and act accordingly. Those that don't, then that's easy to solve. As I always say, "NOW, I KNOW what HER experience is like with ME". The only question is if I return for another lesson. The search for knowledge...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    In my experience party girls waste tons of time. Most just want to toke right from the start and get you fucked up.

And then there’s those that reach for the pipe and puff the magic dragon at half time. I don’t mind those, especially after an awesome intense 25 minute fucking they’ve earned half their pay. We’ll puff together for 5 or 10 and resume round 2.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    In my experience party girls waste tons of time. Most just want to toke right from the start and get you fucked up.

And then there’s those that reach for the pipe and puff the magic dragon at half time. I don’t mind those, especially after an awesome intense 25 minute fucking they’ve earned half their pay. We’ll puff together for 5 or 10 and resume round 2.
    Party girls. Well at least it keeps the weight off.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post

I usually drive home after a punt, so doing drugs or even inhaling the smoke is enough to get me arrested behind the wheel

When you have been busted by police behind the wheel, and gone to court for it, you never want to repeat that experience again

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    A one-handed massage while on the phone is disrespectful
    Is this a thing? How disrespectful

I can honestly say, this has never happened to me

Charging for a one handed massage? Now I've heard everything

About as useful as the sound of one hand clapping

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I once slipped my dick into my then-GF while she was on the phone talking to one of her girl-friends. Fark, it was so hot watching her trying to sound "normal" on the phone call. She gave some excuse to hang-up and cut the convo short, lol...
    Now that’s funny !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I fucking hate it when you are getting a massage and the ML starts massaging your hands...finger by finger, and she takes forever on it. The back, shoulders and legs are OK but not the fucking arms or fingers!

Banned
    Perhaps she’s checking for wedding ring marks?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345