Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ways that WLs waste time. What have you experienced?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Ways that WLs waste time. What have you experienced?

Here’s a list of some habits I’ve come across:

1. She leaves the room as you shower - you done showering and are waiting for her to return.
    2. She stuffs and shuffles shit around the room pretending to get things into order.
    3. She’s on her phone searching for tunes far too long.
    4. She tokes and insists you puff with her. I’m cool with it but not for half the session.
    5. She fellates too long to get you sensitive and won’t move on to other service.
    6. She talks too much

I’m sure I’ve left some out. What have you experienced?

Banned
    7. Talking on phone with her friends or next-of-kins or even using customer time to conduct private business with the lawyer or the bank on phone.

Some of the MLs in 14 Burwood are worst offenders.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post

1. She leaves the room as you shower - you done showering and are waiting for her to return.
    2. She stuffs and shuffles shit around the room pretending to get things into order.
    4. She tokes and insists you puff with her. I’m cool with it but not for half the session.
    5. She fellates too long to get you sensitive and won’t move on to other service.
    6. She talks too much

How about that extra long shower routine that doesn't include any play, just taking extra long time to wash either you or herself? That gets on my nerve a little bit.

To be frank, I've been lucky not to have met many WGs who tried to waste time. At least it didn't appear like they were trying to do it.

I rack my brains and can only remember one, J Kawaii from the old 5*, but even that one I didn't think she did it to deliberately waste time. It's just her routine. Long shower, and meticulous arrangement of stuff on the bed.

BTW, point 5 could be seen as great service by a lot of bros here I reckon!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Long showers I can tolerate but not at both ends of the session. It tells me " You can leave now!".

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some places you visit feels like they start the time as soon as you step into the brothel and ask you how long you want to stay and try to collect the money from you straight away before you even get to see the girls.
    Than they lead you to the waiting room, where if feels like forever before a single girl even shows up and when she’s not your type, the manager will say she is the only one available
    Than its girls turn to start wasting time, she will go back and get her little cosmetic purse that she holds her condoms and lube in,
    Then leave the room to get towels,
    Then pull i forgot my phone and charger,
    So that’s a good 15 minutes wasted on your hour,
    Than she goes back and change the bed sheets another 5 minutes
    Than she makes you have a shower than she will shower, another 10 minutes
    So that’s 30 minutes wasted before she even starts,
    Then she makes some lame excuse i am tired, you are too big, don’t touch me, don’t kiss me, just don’t do anything, just let me waste your time and money.

This is why you need to be a King and not a simp when you punt,
    Find a regular place that treats you like a VIP and where the girls always give great service,
    As the average punt is now around $200-$250 for the hour,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    8 she wants to eat sushi lunch before you even start.
    9. she wants to know your financial situation to learn if you got lots of money. If she knows you do she will perform better?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Some places you visit feels like they start the time as soon as you step into the brothel and ask you how long you want to stay and try to collect the money from you straight away before you even get to see the girls.,
    The good old days 20 years ago in a good Chatswood brothel they'd offer you a drink first and if you did not know what girl you want they sit you in a room. Then one by one the girls would come out and intro themselves. I found in those days the service better than these days where they just want your money and get you in and out of there as fast as possible and often they only have one girl who you can't even view till you pay up. In the old line up days I often went for the one with the nicest smile. Next deciding factor which one had the biggest tits. and always had good rooms with spas in the places I went. Dang I remember massages and spas first not rushed get to know each other a little then sex then shower together at the end. How things has changed, you pay more now days and get a rushed service sometimes with a gal your not that keen on. And places with no showers at all now days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Plays with the fan settings when there's only 3 settings

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    After massage, she supposedly goes out to get a hot towel. I'm laying face down not sure why it's taking so long. Maybe it takes awhile to hot the towel?
    Maybe she is heating it up the old fashion way by leaving the towel out in the sun?
    After 20mins I was fed up waiting I got up out my clothes on. It wasn't until 30mins later she came back cause she took a shower wtf.
    Anyway I didn't want tod anything anymore and left. She goes to me next time can fuck twice.
    No thanks

Banned
    One ML in Artarmon came into the room so sweaty and sticky that I had to send her to have a bath out of my time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've experienced more time wasting from MLs, typically there are more variables, such as hot towels, going in and out the room etc, taking multiple showers between part 3, part 1 etc, I once had a girl taking out my condom after part 3 to dispose of it and disappear for almost 10 mins, girl probably took my condom to the garbage bin on the next street

For FS shops the most common one is talking too much, that's why I always refrain from too much chat, only a little to break the ice but that's it, some girls just couldn't stop talking once you get them started and it really kills the mood for me, other stuff like time wasting cat bath etc I usually just take charge and tell the girl to skip that and go straight to BJ.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I lurk on other forums & there are series of hilarious reviews about this French hooker in Sydney who talks for 45 minutes then is a lousy lay for 15 minutes. Blows my mind.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    I've experienced more time wasting from MLs, typically there are more variables, such as hot towels, going in and out the room etc, taking multiple showers between part 3, part 1 etc, I once had a girl taking out my condom after part 3 to dispose of it and disappear for almost 10 mins, girl probably took my condom to the garbage bin on the next street

For FS shops the most common one is talking too much, that's why I always refrain from too much chat, only a little to break the ice but that's it, some girls just couldn't stop talking once you get them started and it really kills the mood for me, other stuff like time wasting cat bath etc I usually just take charge and tell the girl to skip that and go straight to BJ.
    Maybe it's because my Sydney punting (RnT) has been limited and the odds haven't caught up with me, or maybe, like the old knight said, "Choose wisely" and I have. Or maybe it's the shops I patronize. But I haven't hit any of this crap.

OK, once when she was doing double duty as receptionist and provider, I called her on it and was going to walk sans extras. We came to an agreement, and my next visit (yes, I went back with stipulations as I saw potential), she apologized and I had a good session.

When a hot towel is used, they have to step out of the room, but not long, and I do hear the ding of the microwave as it finishes.

Perhaps I don't come across as a newbie but as someone who's been around. Or perhaps it's the bit of chat at the beginning to acknowledge her as a person. The smart ones are very astute, so maybe my face and body language speak volumes. Or maybe they can sense I like regulars and so with good service I will, like Arnold, be back. But as I've said, first mobile appearance is a yellow card, another is a red card. Whatever, hasn't been my experience (knock on wood).

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    I lurk on other forums & there are series of hilarious reviews about this French hooker in Sydney who talks for 45 minutes then is a lousy lay for 15 minutes. Blows my mind.
    Yeah mate, and they are not just French. I’ve experienced this last year with a WL. Session stared well, we fucked about 15 min, she rode cowgirl well and then a massive stream of consciousness from her. Cock got soft and she kept yapping about her life. Cock got soft heading all of this but then she goes “you can fuck me no condom”. And that made up for all of it.

But yeah, taking is probly the biggest time wasting imho.

Senior Member(無間使者)

6. She talks too much

The most experienced WL's will try their best to waste time as it wil leave them a few to spare with you. oldest trick in the books

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by earl9122 View Post
    The most experienced WL's will try their best to waste time as it wil leave them a few to spare with you. oldest trick in the books
    Can you elaborate?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by earl9122 View Post
    Can you elaborate?
    I wouldn't be holding my breath there for an elaboration given earl-the-pearl's LACK of AR's... 100 posts, nary an AR to be seen. One of the newer generation of members.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    massaging at same spot over and over again....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Girls looking at instagram

Girls Vaping

Girls messaging people during massage

Girls leaving the room for some reason: to get towels or water etc..

Girls leaving the room during shower instead of showering together.

None of those are super bad that I’ve experienced, but if they vape or text people I’ll decide not to see them again…( vape gives me headaches and girl’s stopping the massage every 10 seconds to reply text is annoying..)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wasabi10 View Post
    massaging at same spot over and over again....
    Maybe she found a knot lol.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast