Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ways that WLs waste time. What have you experienced?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What sucks is not only when they waste time but also try and shortchange you time as well

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    Girls looking at instagram

Girls messaging people during massage

None of those are super bad that I’ve experienced, but if they vape or text people I’ll decide not to see them again…( vape gives me headaches and girl’s stopping the massage every 10 seconds to reply text is annoying..)
    As I've said, my solution to massage interruptus is first offense: yellow card, a verbal warning. Second offense is a red card and the game is over. I just say "Finish" and roll off the table, getting dressed. Yes, I've lost part of the massage fee, but since no extras have been provided yet, no extra payment due. Given that the ML gets most of her coin from the extras, and she has spent time with me with only the shop's fee to her to show for it, that is a hit for her. If she complains, I just tell her that her "extra" is the time saved with me leaving early. If she has an attitude adjustment, then I might reconsider. But my rule for decades in all situations has been "If I put my shoes on, I AM walking..." I don't bother with refunds but will tell the mamasan exactly why I am leaving early. Some care, others not, but for sure, no repeat business for her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Maybe she found a knot lol.
    Hahaha, I wish I did have a knot so it wouldnt be a waste of time!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    The good old days 20 years ago in a good Chatswood brothel they'd offer you a drink first and if you did not know what girl you want they sit you in a room. Then one by one the girls would come out and intro themselves. I found in those days the service better than these days where they just want your money and get you in and out of there as fast as possible and often they only have one girl who you can't even view till you pay up. In the old line up days I often went for the one with the nicest smile
    Why do we accept this fall on service standards?

And why can't the WL just have a shower at the end of a session, instead of reshowering at the start of a session also. Doesn't their skin dry out?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe she found a knot lol.
    Had one today & she founds two knots on each shoulder & one on a calf muscle so she really went to town on it, so much so the massage went over by 10 minutes.

Oh & I also blew on her tits.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Why do we accept this fall on service standards?

And why can't the WL just have a shower at the end of a session, instead of reshowering at the start of a session also. Doesn't their skin dry out?
    Don't mind showering if its together, doesnt go for too long and there is some play involved.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From what I experienced in Manila punting, I get annoyed when they enter the room late. I don't know if that is the play the papasan and WL's do to waste client's time. though I usually get the deed done. it's just me and my experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was with my regular ML last Sunday for our usual 3 hours. A couple of times she was playing with her phone & I chipped her about it as she hadn't done this in any of our previous sessions, albit in a friendly manner. She put it down & then did the same a couple of other times during our session.

I didn't say anything at the time but just before I was leaving she asked me when I was going to see her again and hinted at this coming weekend. I told her I had commitments for the next 2 weekends (which I do btw) & she looked kinda disappointed and sad. I made a rather snide remark about her playing with her phone on "my time" and she just shrugged it off.

I will probably see her again in a few weeks time and see how it goes. If it's more of the same phone shit, then I think it will be bye bye for good and start my search for my next regular...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ml gives you CIM, but no sex as reserve to a potential boyfriend. I don't understand this logic lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    I was with my regular ML last Sunday for our usual 3 hours.
    I will probably see her again in a few weeks time and see how it goes. If it's more of the same phone shit, then I think it will be bye bye for good and start my search for my next regular...
    Bummer when the dreaded complacency crops up. Sometimes a gap in visits works, other times not. Both sides can fill the gap, either temporarily or permanently. All depends on how business is for HER. Both your and her stock value can fluctuate due to market conditions. And while I have a pitching rotation, I do keep several prospects ready to step in. When a regular drops out, I view it as a scouting opportunity. Neither she nor I are irreplaceable. Good luck either way.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I was with my regular ML last Sunday for our usual 3 hours. A couple of times she was playing with her phone & I chipped her about it as she hadn't done this in any of our previous sessions, albit in a friendly manner. She put it down & then did the same a couple of other times during our session.

I didn't say anything at the time but just before I was leaving she asked me when I was going to see her again and hinted at this coming weekend. I told her I had commitments for the next 2 weekends (which I do btw) & she looked kinda disappointed and sad. I made a rather snide remark about her playing with her phone on "my time" and she just shrugged it off.

If you see her regularly, why don't you just be upfront with her and lay down the rules of your sessions? 3 hours is a long time, and it's not the same as 3 X 1hr sessions where there are breaks in between for her to fire off a quick message, etc. So it could happen that either one of you might have to do something on your phones during that time. Even in professional settings, people would normally get a break if it was an exceptionally long meeting or workshop, for example.

You can perhaps come up with a small compromise, like she can use a few minute at the halfway mark to check her phone, etc. Just treat it like giving the girl a short break.

But boy, 3 hours! I personally could never make myself stay in one of those rooms for that long, regardless how hot the girl was.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the comments gents - much appreciated. Yep, will see how things go next time & will keep you posted...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The extra long shower once I've finished is my favourite. I tell them if they shower that long with every customer its not good for their skin. Thanks to this forum i don't come across it too often, but a few months back I saw this girl named Sugar at 479. Best sidewinder boobs I've ever experienced, but boy could she waste time. I never went back.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A 3-hour session? fuck me dead, I would probably want to waste some time as well if I booked that long =P

Did you take a nap with her during the session as well? Hope you set the alarm right otherwise it might just become a very expensive nap, just kidding

Melissa at SP was by far the biggest dud punt and time waster I’ve encountered. An hour session of her just talking nonsense about her boyfriend with light touches that barely pass as a massage.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The same Melissa at LeSoleil? Or a different girl?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Gr8 responses lads.

There’s also those that like to finish early. They’re quite rare but watch out - they’ll want you to cum quick and early on the session so that they may have it easier and waste your time not offering additional service after you’ve cum.
    Watch out for those.

I’d rather have a mediocre but a solid fuck that lasts an hour, than an energiser bunny who runs out of steam at half time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The same Melissa at LeSoleil? Or a different girl?
    Can’t specifically answer your question but can say from personal experience that the Melissa at Le Soleil is very good and there was definitely no time wasted. Very good massage and first class extras available.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A 3-hour session? fuck me dead, I would probably want to waste some time as well if I booked that long =P

Did you take a nap with her during the session as well? Hope you set the alarm right otherwise it might just become a very expensive nap, just kidding

Many thanks for the feedback guys.

Just some additional info too: She doesn't usually work on weekends which is why she suggested it. We've had I think four 3 hour sessions so far & the first 2 were on a Saturday. Our routine usually went like this: first hour or so both in our undies & lying on the massage table just canoodling, DFK'ing and generally fooling around. We'd finish up by me giving her a good DATY & she'd have a big 'O' or two, then we dressed & went out for a coffee and stroll around the local area, through the markets and on to a second hand shop like Vinnies, then back to the shop for some serious fun. After we finished she would make me some lunch & then time to go.

We have had 2 Sunday sessions so far & things are a lot quieter with much fewer people around. Same start, then go for a coffee while she bought some lunch, then go to my car & grab my picnic rug & a couple of cushions, then walk to a nearby park and have our little picnic. Just a nice time all round. Then back to the shop for same same fun, 'tho we always mix things up a bit too.

So that's the 3 hours scenario & we have been enjoying it very much too. Will see how things are when I go back in about a fortnight...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Many thanks for the feedback guys.

Just some additional info too: She doesn't usually work on weekends which is why she suggested it. We've had I think four 3 hour sessions so far & the first 2 were on a Saturday. Our routine usually went like this: first hour or so both in our undies & lying on the massage table just canoodling, DFK'ing and generally fooling around. We'd finish up by me giving her a good DATY & she'd have a big 'O' or two, then we dressed & went out for a coffee and stroll around the local area, through the markets and on to a second hand shop like Vinnies, then back to the shop for some serious fun. After we finished she would make me some lunch & then time to go.

We have had 2 Sunday sessions so far & things are a lot quieter with much fewer people around. Same start, then go for a coffee while she bought some lunch, then go to my car & grab my picnic rug & a couple of cushions, then walk to a nearby park and have our little picnic. Just a nice time all round. Then back to the shop for same same fun, 'tho we always mix things up a bit too.

So that's the 3 hours scenario & we have been enjoying it very much too. Will see how things are when I go back in about a fortnight...
    I don't understand it. If you and her did all that, how did you conclude that her playing on her phone constituted "time wasting" and all the other stuff wasn't? I mean, most of the stuff you mentioned are not what people do in an MP. Making lunch, going to Vinnie's, having a coffee. Those are not time wasting, but her using her phone is?

Hope you don't get me wrong. Not trying to attack you or anything. I just read what you wrote and the only thing that comes to mind was, this is a date. And on a date with a girl, I would never put any restrictions on what she can do with her phone unless it was really extreme.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast