Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl Living Outside on Victoria Street Near Kings Cross

Junior Member(有D料到)

Girl Living Outside on Victoria Street Near Kings Cross

Hey all, there is a homeless girl who has a full bed set up on Victoria Street near Kings Cross, across the road from the Mr.Liquor. She’s always got her ass hanging out and I’ve seen her soliciting on a corner - wondering if any of you have been brave enough to give her a shot and willing to share your experience.

I’m too scared lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why would you mess around with a HIV heroin junkie, when you can punt with beautiful young foreign Asian uni students.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wouldn’t, but I imagine some might just for the adrenaline rush.

I think it’s funny that she has a full bed right on the sidewalk, surprised she hasn’t been moved on.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That would be a death wish

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Give her a meal or talk to her
    Don't fuck her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol not to mention getting done for public indecency...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Go for it bro. Be brave. And don't forget write an AR!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The OP is a baby member and I am not sure if he understands who we see in Sydney. Bro we spend hundreds of dollars in one pint, many of us. And many if not most us take a lot of precaution about stis. I guess most of us are professionals or have good income and certain standard not to have sex with homeless people who need your help and not your dick

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cman01 View Post
    Hey all, there is a homeless girl who has a full bed set up on Victoria Street near Kings Cross, across the road from the Mr.Liquor. She’s always got her ass hanging out and I’ve seen her soliciting on a corner - wondering if any of you have been brave enough to give her a shot and willing to share your experience.

I’m too scared lol
    Reminds me of the good old days when you had lots of “girls next door” earning an “honest” wage up at the cross.

What does she look like?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max69hard2 View Post
    Reminds me of the good old days when you had lots of “girls next door” earning an “honest” wage up at the cross.

What does she look like?
    Back in the late 90s, a lot of. Caucasian girls use to hang out next to the stairs to the short term room rentals above the gaming arcade across the road from Maccas, and you use to see them run up and down the stairs like a yo-yo, it was quick cash for them so they could get their heroin hit, got asked many times do i want a date with a lady, which made me laugh because i like my pussy pink and fresh, not dried out.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Fucking hell that sounds like some predatory shit to be taking advantage of this girl. Sorry, that's some bottom-feeder stuff IMO. Girl is in a very bad place, I'd be more likely to be trying to get her somewhere safe she can clean up and get off the gear.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Easier said than done mate

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    Easier said than done mate
    Yeah I know, but no none of my thoughts would be on having sex with her is what I'm getting at.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The best thing you can do is to leave the girl alone, unless you are a professional welfare worker, getting involved will only get yourself burnt, and more likely get stabbed with a dirty needle.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry all, I was just having a laugh as she literally has a bed - frame and all - set up on the sidewalk. I’m sure anyone who has walked by knows what I’m talking about. (Obviously she gets picked up, doesn’t service anyone on the sidewalk - I think.) I guess I’m just shocked she is able to set up there permanently right in front of houses/businesses. I’m from another country and that would not fly after a few days, tops.

But yes it was insensitive, and I’m fully aware of the dangers of getting involved with someone in that situation. This was a stupid thread to start all around, my bad.

does anyone have a pic of this hahah

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Interestingly enough the back streets of Darlinghurst behind William Street ( and the infamous Wall ) is where stuff like that used to happen. In order to prevent cars cruising for prostitution they turned the back street into a series of complication one way & no entry signs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Interestingly enough the back streets of Darlinghurst behind William Street ( and the infamous Wall ) is where stuff like that used to happen. In order to prevent cars cruising for prostitution they turned the back street into a series of complication one way & no entry signs.
    What was the Wall? I’ve only been here a few months and I come from somewhere where punting is still illegal, so streetwalkers are much more common than here, it seems. Obviously when it is legal here, going to brothels is a much better option.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    The best thing you can do is to leave the girl alone, unless you are a professional welfare worker, getting involved will only get yourself burnt, and more likely get stabbed with a dirty needle.
    For some the line between a professional welfare worker and a professional white knight is somewhat blurred.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cman01 View Post

I’m too scared lol
    Maybe an attempt at humour, but it is also kicking someone when they are down. Hope she gets the community help she needs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast