How many times do we see 18yo and 19yo included in the WL description only to find a 22 to 24yo when you get to the shop? Shop Managers often seem to suffer from numerical dyslexia with the girls age (but never with the cash). There are exceptions , of course where the girl is actually 18 to 19yo (as reported by some punters on this Forum - one most recently at another shop) and Anna is one of those exceptions. In fact, Anna has her birthday tattooed on her arm.

Spoiler Alert:
Don’t ask for Anna if you are expecting a PSE from a girl with lots of experience and is gonna give you the best BBBJ and take you to sexual heaven. Rather, you should treat your time with Anna as your chance to seduce a teenage Japanese girl, if that is on your bucket list. You will need to take the lead.

It is on my Forever List, rather than Bucket List. In other words, do it forever.

Anna is cute and obviously youthful. Not skinny, but certainly not fat and has curves in the right places in a size 6 body. Anna looks slightly slimmer in real life than her profile pics from the shop (they need to change their lens as this is common in their pics). When she walked into the room, I’m thinking damn this girl is cute and I can tell she is young. I walk up to her and place my hands in her shoulders and lean over and start gently kissing her. Anna responds as if she has been dying to see me – even though we just met seconds ago. Nice!!

Although a little hesitant at first, probably wondering what is going to happen next….. Anna responds with some LFK. I mention “I don’t need a massage, is that ok?” and Anna responds with a nice smile and a little voice, “yes, it’s ok”. That seems to set expectations and we kiss some more with Anna now opening up to DFK. Game on!

My hands start roaming around her back and down to her arse, lifting up the massage coat on their journey to paradise. Having seen her pic and (legend) yowsers flash card details prior to booking, my aim is to turn this experience into a seduction of a young girl, rather than expecting top notch service from an experienced ML/WL. Anna is a perfect choice for my plan.

To my delight, there is no hesitation from Anna as it becomes increasingly obvious what she is in for. My hands trace their way to her boobs and I place her fingers on my nipples when they get there. I unbutton her white coat and her youthful body starts to appear in front of me. Anna is wearing black lingerie and her ample breasts fill the cups of the bra in front of me. The coat is now completely unbuttoned and falls open slightly so I can see her shape from above. Fuck it, enough waiting, the coat has gotta come off so I remove it and lay it on the chair behind us.

My left hand then reaches behind her back and I unclasp her bra while kissing her and I watch as the unrestrained cups are released and fall forward. Her boobs jump out and claim their freedom. Anna is verging on C cups (definitely C Cup in Asian size), but due to her age, they stand out from her body with no sag at all. OMG (I am visualising them as I write this) and this describes her whole body. Not skinny, not fat and a youthful body with no sag, anywhere. Farkin hell. Please sir, can I have some more?

On to the last piece of clothing and my hands enter her panties from behind and give her firm arse a little squeeze. Hmm, nice. I start to slowly slip her panties down and she reaches to remove them herself. I say ‘no, no, no, that’s my job’ and I kneel down in front of her to slowly remove her panties and expose her teenage pussy.

It would be fair to say I am somewhat aroused at this stage and, still kneeling in front of her, I push her back against the massage table and start to kiss her boobs and lick her nipples. She responds with little intakes of breath as my hand starts to move up between her legs. Anna gently opens her legs slightly so my hand can get to the honey pot between them. I rub her slit and clit as I am licking her nipples and she seems to be enjoying herself. Anna is clearly enjoying this unfold before her.

I lay Anna on her back on the bed and she willingly helps me spreads her legs as I kneel between them to start DATY. Anna is unshaven, but only has a light fluff of hair. Prefer shaven, though.

Off we go and I start to lick her lovely teenage cunt. It’s delicious and I explore all over and inside it with my tongue to the delight of Anna. I tongue fuck her and also rim her to see how she responds. No hesitation, so I rim some more while gently rubbing her clit.

Then start to focus my tongue on her clit and as I proceed, Anna starts to whimper. Yes, it is not a groan, but a lovely little whimper which becomes increasingly audible as she proceeds closer to orgasm. I keep going and Anna is clearly getting close to cumming, but not quite over the line. So I insert one finger inside her to caress her g-spot. The whimper becomes louder (but still not loud) and there is clearly a gasping for air as Anna gets ready to explode a few minutes later. I felt her little cunt squeeze around my finger as she cums. I maintain soft strokes of my tongue on her clit. Her legs go limp and she lays back recovering.

Interestingly, although she has just cum from DATY (plus G-spot), she doesn’t get the hyper sensitive clit after orgasm as many girls do and I am able to keep licking it very softly. I soon realise Anna is up for another round of mouth to pussy resuscitation and so I keep going. It only takes half the time to make her cum again and as she lays back on the table recovering, I jump into the shower for a quick freshen up.

Back to the table and I move into position so I can put my cock in her mouth, which she willingly licks and sucks. We do this in several positions, including head off the edge of the table. I face fuck her gently and again, there is no resistance. Anna is happy to take as much cock as she can. I didn’t try DT, but she was happy to take as much as she could. It was wonderful to see my cock inside this young girl’s mouth.

Time to check her internal temperature with my handy onboard personal thermometer (my dick), so I withdraw from her mouth, dom up and move Anna perpendicular to the bed and push inside her lovely little cleft between her legs. I noticed when I inserted my finer, Anna’s entry to her pussy is very tight initially (i.e. particularly the entrance), but everything opens up once inside. So, as I slide in and out of her little cunt, still wet from daty her little sister opens up to form a delightful wrap around my cock. While the massage table is a good height for standing and fucking her, it is a bit narrow when we move to missionary. Regardless, fucking right next to the mirror gives me a wonderful view of this young girl taking my cock. Anna certainly seems to enjoy my cock inside her and responds well, without any FOAM. All natural. This young girl is still unspoiled by this industry.

We then try doggy off the side of the bed, with me standing again, but the height and angles didn’t work, so back to mish. Time is marching on and we need to finish soon, so I dismount (from both Anna and the bed) and prepare for CIM. Anna willingly starts to focus on making me cum and gets to work as I gently insert one finger, then two inside her delightful pussy while she is licking and sucking me. Actually, I want to stay in there all night, but didn’t bring enough $$$.

I explode in Anna’s mouth and she is happy to take the full load. She hangs on for a while with my cock still in her mouth ( a beautiful sight – and feeling) to make sure she gets all my cum in her mouth, then slowly withdraws and empties it into a tissue. We finish, dress, chat and I promise to come back to see her.

LOL, I already did.

I also posted this in the Massage section as I know some bros look there.