Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spring/Summer Sight

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenxxx View Post
    So where's everyone's favourite hotspots for oogling?
    Anywhere near a uni, hang out near Broadway and get an eyeful of all the students then pop into 227 to finish off

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    Eye candy out in the CBD these days...all the girls with hot pants out there. I saw a chick at woolies wearing the shortest pair of hot pants. It was like she was daring you to look

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk
    Always be a good samaritan and check that her cameltoe is doing alright. They are the 1 percenters, the heroes Sydney deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Somebeardyfella View Post
    Anywhere near a uni, hang out near Broadway and get an eyeful of all the students then pop into 227 to finish off
    Broadway is good, lots of Uni students around there, but trouble is not many good places to sit down and enjoy. There are cafes in the mall but not very good for taking in all the scenery.

My personal preference on a nice day would be anywhere along George St from Haymarket up to Wynyard. That stretch is like one big catwalk. Lovely leggy lasses flaunting their sexy bodies up and down the street there.

They even built nice benches to enable us perverts to ogle in comfort. How good is that? Thank you, Clover Moore!

Banned
    Yep, Broadway, Waterloo, Green Square, Zetland, Alexandria.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bondi Beach board walk - saw so many cameltoes today, I lost count.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Burwood, Strathfield and Chatswood...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    Burwood, Strathfield and Chatswood...

Burwood certainly has changed. Never tried any of the brothels. Oh except George st which was a dive. Maybe it’s been freshened up?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's this magical place called Bronte beach on Xmas Day where its packed with young ladies in red bikinis.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seen quite a few go topless at Vaucluse. It's a nice walk around the area as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fark me lads, Balmoral beach was a sight for sore eyes on Saturday arvo. More than a couple of topless chicks. Multiple ladies - proper thicc too - with barely any material covering their arses. Nearly blew in my budgies a couple of times.

By contrast I am against the miserable trend of girls with nice legs wearing short loose dresses and having sports shorts on underneath - not knickers.

Denied therefore is that chance moment when the summer breeze briefly flicks the skirt upwards and a nice view of the legs' final destination is the reward.

Twice lately this disappointment has happened to me.

It is mean spirited, niggardly, prudish and, mostly, ungenerous of the girls to be denying the harmless pleasure of random chance to we poor blokes. As Macbeth said "If chance would have me King then chance may crown me, without my stir. (involvement.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    By contrast I am against the miserable trend of girls with nice legs wearing short loose dresses and having sports shorts on underneath - not knickers.

Denied therefore is that chance moment when the summer breeze briefly flicks the skirt upwards and a nice view of the legs' final destination is the reward.

Twice lately this disappointment has happened to me.

It is mean spirited, niggardly, prudish and, mostly, ungenerous of the girls to be denying the harmless pleasure of random chance to we poor blokes. As Macbeth said "If chance would have me King then chance may crown me, without my stir. (involvement.)
    Lol, well said my man. Fucking hate it when it is revealed that they're wearing trunks under an ultra short skirt. Most of the Asian girls do this.

I find it to be highly unsporting behaviour. They want the attention grab of showing off their lovely long pins, but don't want any of the risks of doing that. No fun at all!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol, well said my man. Fucking hate it when it is revealed that they're wearing trunks under an ultra short skirt. Most of the Asian girls do this.

I find it to be highly unsporting behaviour. They want the attention grab of showing off their lovely long pins, but don't want any of the risks of doing that. No fun at all!
    Yeah, first noticed this unscrupulous trend in Seoul quite a few years ago.
    Was walking around Insadong and noticed this girl wearing an impossibly short skirt and thought well it's only a matter of time here and it was .... except the view was black bicycle shorts and all was lost!

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Yeah, first noticed this unscrupulous trend in Seoul quite a few years ago.
    Was walking around Insadong and noticed this girl wearing an impossibly short skirt and thought well it's only a matter of time here and it was .... except the view was black bicycle shorts and all was lost!
    TBH, most of my ex-partners did this. They call it "dar Dai" in Canto, literally meaning "to put on another bottom layer". It's great for the couple to guard the woman's modesty, but geezus for us oglers it's really a shit practice, lollll....

PS: On the flip side, there are those sexy Asian lasses that are daring enough to go without the trunks but they have planned it so well that the moment you realise that there's no "bottom layer", the view is snatched away from you. Like a skirt that is so short, shows you that she hasn't got any trunks on, but somehow covers just enough to keep you guessing. FMD I am spellbound by those!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    To piss on everyone's parade here...

1. You're proving their point.

2. When you're looking at young girls walking around at the moment, bear in mind it is school holidays, they may well be children whose underwear you're trying to perve on.

A BIG reason this trend has taken off is the dramatic increase in upskirting. There was a case I was privy to recently where a 15 year old boy was caught out, and when his phone and laptop were checked there were literally thousands of pictures, he then confessed to being part of an online group that shared these pics with each other, and when they dove down that rabbit hole, well, I instructed my own teenage daughter to wear shorts too. Grown men actively encouraging school kids to get upskirt pics of their classmates was just one of the themes, and when I say school kids, I'm not talking y12, try girls as young as y7-8.

I enjoy short skirts and those billowy summer short dresses as much as the next man, but yeah following girls up escalators etc to catch a glimpse of panty is a bit rank.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    TBH, most of my ex-partners did this. They call it "dar Dai" in Canto, literally meaning "to put on another bottom layer". It's great for the couple to guard the woman's modesty, but geezus for us oglers it's really a shit practice, lollll....

PS: On the flip side, there are those sexy Asian lasses that are daring enough to go without the trunks but they have planned it so well that the moment you realise that there's no "bottom layer", the view is snatched away from you. Like a skirt that is so short, shows you that she hasn't got any trunks on, but somehow covers just enough to keep you guessing. FMD I am spellbound by those!
    Ahhh, didn't know what it was called. If I'm on track it is sort of like a 2nd skirt under their outer skirt, right?

And your right, some girls are so skilled at just showing just not enough!

This also reminds me of the practice of positioning their hand bag behind them, strategically protecting modesty, when walking up stairs!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone been to Pondi?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been doing a few jobs in the inner west recently and been treated to quite a few braless girls walking around, nearly had my eyes taken out a few times. Love when you can tell they're pierced too

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123