Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spring/Summer Sight

Junior Member(有D料到)

Spring/Summer Sight

As the weather getting warmer and warmer and the girls getting wear less and less and more revealing. I liking what i sees on the street, tits, cleavages, clapping bum cheek, nice legs, sides boobs and see through cloths or dress. Who else liking these scenery?? 😂. Are we considered as pervert?? 😁

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    A bit too hot to enjoy anything at the moment. FMD it's scorching!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimci View Post
    As the weather getting warmer and warmer and the girls getting wear less and less and more revealing. I liking what i sees on the street, tits, cleavages, clapping bum cheek, nice legs, sides boobs and see through cloths or dress. Who else liking these scenery?? 😂. Are we considered as pervert?? 😁
    Oh yeah, this heat makes the cum in my balls churn and I’m raging to punt.
    Definitely have to go and unload tonight.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i agree that it's fantastic to see so much T&A on display. hey if they didn't want us to look they wouldn't wear it, right?

Geez there are so many hotties everywhere I can't even focus on any!

Banned
    As the weather getting warmer and warmer and the girls getting wear less and less and more revealing. I liking what i sees on the street, tits, cleavages, clapping bum cheek, nice legs, sides boobs and see through cloths or dress. Who else liking these scenery?? ��. Are we considered as pervert?? ��
    Yes perverts at the lowest degree.

You should do your best to be productive to help better our economy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah true, some of them gavedirty look though when I accidentally looking at their assets 😁😁

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah true, some of them gavedirty look though when I accidentally looking at their assets 😁😁
    Well, when you STARE at them, FIXATED, who wouldn't think pervert ? But I have no problems with a glance and a nod of appreciation.

Bro, today as I was walking down the street in one direction, a top notch hottie wearing the shortest daisy dukes was walking in the opposite direction. I just let my eyes drink up that sexy thing as she walked past, and I couldn't help but turn my head and then my entire body in her direction as she walked past, so I could continue ogling her.

As I turned full 180 degrees to watch her beautiful ass from the back, BAM I saw that there was another hottie who was walking right behind me all along.

She gave me the dirtiest look and just zoomed right past me. I thought I heard her say "what a pervert!" as she walked past, but that could just be my guilty conscience, lol!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yesterday (Sunday) was hot as fuck, literally. So much meat on show in the streets. I went to the shopping ctr to cool off and saw these tho Korean MILfs so followed them. One was wearing this pink summer dress and she had one of the sexiest smiles and facial expressions as she talked to the other one. I followed them to the woman’s shoe department where the pink one helped the other try a pair of heels. As she squat down, I got to see an awesome view of her panties under that pink summer dress. I kept watching for about a minute cos she stayed squatting down and was going she’d notice me staring but she didn’t. I so wanted to fuck her and eat that kimchi pussy in the changing room…

Was so horned after this that a few hours later I fucked a new Taiwanese WL @ 647 Waterloo.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Went for a walk at the beach yesterday and now. Better than the shops. They might as well be naked, the bikinis are good for nothing. Only problem is that I M now super horny and have to spend the rest of the day with sisters family on holidays

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Went for a walk at the beach yesterday and now. Better than the shops. They might as well be naked, the bikinis are good for nothing. Only problem is that I M now super horny and have to spend the rest of the day with sisters family on holidays
    haha, take it as a chance to detox for punting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    haha, take it as a chance to detox for punting.
    I have been detoxing already mate. I was in Perth working last week and I didn’t see anyone. It’s been more than a week now. Perhaps even 2 I don’t remember.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    People have diverse fashion tastes, especially in warmer weather. not a pervert at all mate

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Yesterday (Sunday) was hot as fuck, literally. So much meat on show in the streets. I went to the shopping ctr to cool off and saw these tho Korean MILfs so followed them. One was wearing this pink summer dress and she had one of the sexiest smiles and facial expressions as she talked to the other one. I followed them to the woman’s shoe department where the pink one helped the other try a pair of heels. As she squat down, I got to see an awesome view of her panties under that pink summer dress. I kept watching for about a minute cos she stayed squatting down and was going she’d notice me staring but she didn’t. I so wanted to fuck her and eat that kimchi pussy in the changing room…

Was so horned after this that a few hours later I fucked a new Taiwanese WL @ 647 Waterloo.

Was it an Asian cowgirl type of squat or was it more of a Bulgarian or sumo squat?

Boy, younger girls these days are pretty hardcore. I was sitting on a bench on George St just watching the lovely ladies walk past when I spotted a group of 4 younger Asian girls step out of a building that had a karaoke in it. Caught my eye because a couple of them had nice legs and didn't mind showing them off. They walked off for a while and returned with bottles of Soju bought from a bottle shop. They were just skulling them down, I presume to get loaded at a cheaper price before hitting the karaoke. Wow... hardcore.. Wouldn't have guessed it looking at them!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Was it an Asian cowgirl type of squat or was it more of a Bulgarian or sumo squat?
    She was on one knee with the other raised. Was easy to see under her skirt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Suns out buns out. Was at Bondi beach Sunday, couldn't get home in time to watch the grand final so made an executive decision to watch it at the bar across from the beach. FMD, was sitting at the entrance watching the big screen while hotties galore in mini skirts were walking by and up the stairs. Couldn't focus on the game.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yesterday at the gym was out of control. A whole new range of seriously hot fit girls I had never seen before. One asian girl was seriously built, perfect definition, great shoulders, hint of bicep vein, toned amd tanned abs on display, long black hair in a pony tail that swung as she walked (a friend told me you actually have to walk a certain way to get the ponytail swing, it doesn't just happen walking normally). She was lifting heavier than a few teenage bros with the ugly fucking broccoli hair that were making a racket like teenage dickheads do. The best part about hot girls in the gym is that weights increase by about 10% with the extra testosterone floating around!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Yesterday at the gym was out of control. A whole new range of seriously hot fit girls I had never seen before. One asian girl was seriously built, perfect definition, great shoulders, hint of bicep vein, toned amd tanned abs on display, long black hair in a pony tail that swung as she walked (a friend told me you actually have to walk a certain way to get the ponytail swing, it doesn't just happen walking normally). She was lifting heavier than a few teenage bros with the ugly fucking broccoli hair that were making a racket like teenage dickheads do. The best part about hot girls in the gym is that weights increase by about 10% with the extra testosterone floating around!
    Haha brocolli hair love it. Instant gen Z identifier.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast