Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spring/Summer Sight

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Ever noticed some girls love the attention of being ogled at?
    Yesterday I was ogling at one when she was standing next to her male friend (probably not her BF) on George St. Our positions meant that she was slightly obscured from my view by the male friend who was standing between us. She glanced at me and noticed I was ogling. The sexy minx shuffled slightly to not be blocked by her friend, giving me a real eyeful of her beautiful slender legs!

I thought maybe I was thinking too much. The male friend moved and blocked my view again. And again she moved back into view and made a glance in my direction!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Ever noticed some girls love the attention of being ogled at?
    Yesterday I was ogling at one when she was standing next to her male friend (probably not her BF) on George St. Our positions meant that she was slightly obscured from my view by the male friend who was standing between us. She glanced at me and noticed I was ogling. The sexy minx shuffled slightly to not be blocked by her friend, giving me a real eyeful of her beautiful slender legs!

I thought maybe I was thinking too much. The male friend moved and blocked my view again. And again she moved back into view and made a glance in my direction!
    Yep, that is an attention whore seeking to be validated and pedestalised.
    Women are insecure by nature and so rely on ogling and jealousy to feel secure about themselves.
    If you have it then flaunt it, while you're still young as that hot body will eventually turn to shit as you get older. Very few western women age like fine wine

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So where's everyone's favourite hotspots for oogling?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenxxx View Post
    So where's everyone's favourite hotspots for oogling?
    Redneck county ie Cronulla

Banned
    I don’t ogle, I peruse.

Bondi Junction shopping centre. I have yet to find a place that has better quality A grade snatch.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Yep, that is an attention whore seeking to be validated and pedestalised.
    Women are insecure by nature and so rely on ogling and jealousy to feel secure about themselves.
    If you have it then flaunt it, while you're still young as that hot body will eventually turn to shit as you get older. Very few western women age like fine wine
    You sound hot and alpha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    I don’t ogle, I peruse.

Bondi Junction shopping centre. I have yet to find a place that has better quality A grade snatch.
    Yeah anywhere in Bondi is good. It’s like a giant pussy the whole place, just waiting to be fucked!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another scorcher of a day tomorrow, prepare for hotness.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    Another scorcher of a day tomorrow, prepare for hotness.
    Yep and as the temperature rises, so does my cravings for a girl. You can just taste the sex in the air, the smells of sex and pheromones.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Yep and as the temperature rises, so does my cravings for a girl. You can just taste the sex in the air, the smells of sex and pheromones.
    I can feel it, cum is in the air tonight, oh lord
    And I've been waiting for this moment,
    For all my life, oh lord oh lord

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    I can feel it, cum is in the air tonight, oh lord
    And I've been waiting for this moment,
    For all my life, oh lord oh lord
    Thank lord for the cooler weather next week. Or my cock would explode like a volcano.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Love the warmer weather bro. Park myself at Manly beach on the weekends. Lots of ethnic types. Nice and thicc. I’m constantly bulging, which is a problem when I’m wearing my budgies. Nowhere to hide.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornyaussiejock View Post
    Love the warmer weather bro. Park myself at Manly beach on the weekends. Lots of ethnic types. Nice and thicc. I’m constantly bulging, which is a problem when I’m wearing my budgies. Nowhere to hide.
    The only way to tame a budgie is to clip their wings

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is there a venue where one can go solo and potentially meet someone for a casual evening together, similar to the social scene of the early 2000s? I recently visited a few bars but noticed that patrons tend to stay within their established groups.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by expert View Post
    Is there a venue where one can go solo and potentially meet someone for a casual evening together, similar to the social scene of the early 2000s? I recently visited a few bars but noticed that patrons tend to stay within their established groups.
    Just bang enough WL’s and you’ll be too tired to go out. Better a sure thing than roll the dice on a stray.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hit up Manly this morning, and can report plenty of thicc af booty wearing very little. Surprised my Bulldogs DTs didn’t have a hole in them by lunch time, but pretty sure there was some pre cum.

Banned
    What’s worse is being distracted whilst driving. I can drive several cars but I chose this old HG ute because I like old school.

So I had it loaded up with trees that I cut to throw in the rubbish tip. I’m driving down the road with the ute overloaded as I did on this occasion I glanced at this extremely hot looking girl. Kept on looking. And looking . The traffic stopped for whatever reason and some sixth sense told me to look back on the road.

I hit the brakes hard and this old jalopy did a five metre one rear wheel lockup skid down the road and stopped 20mm from the car in front.

It was hang on and hope for the best.

🍀 lucky

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    I hit the brakes hard and this old jalopy did a five metre one rear wheel lockup skid down the road and stopped 20mm from the car in front.
    �� lucky
    Did a similar thing years ago in a HR ute .... except the old Volvo in front was 9" too close. The lady driving it got out, had a look at the damage to her car which was bugger-all, the water gushing out of my radiator due to her towball, laughed at me and then took off down the road never to be seen again. Now that's when you feel like a right idiot.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by expert View Post
    Bro not really. Places like the Coogee Beach House at the turn of the millennium were legendary for night game.
    How I miss those times.

Which bars have you been to?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Eye candy out in the CBD these days...all the girls with hot pants out there. I saw a chick at woolies wearing the shortest pair of hot pants. It was like she was daring you to look

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast