Thread: V Dior the master of sex

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

V Dior the master of sex

V Dior

last time I go to ginza empire I try to make a booking when they open and I a little bit confused when I want to choose girl then I remember someone give me a recommendation to go with Dior but I know she can be unavailable and all I can do is hope. And after I go to the place I feel like luck already on my side because Dior is available so I choose her, im shock when I see her first time she has quite long hair and tanned skin fit body and omg very sweet mouth as what I like

go to shower for quick wash after that move to bed and we just start to go as I suck her tiny tits, and slide her pussy and without wait longer we just start and try some moves and do lot of things and for a few minutes we take a break and we chatted a lot of matters, she is very talkative and she called herself the master of sex and she tell me that she already taken many men virginity

after that we do for another round and do quick wash then proceeded to she do catbhath while I wanked while I want to cum I tell her and she take in her mouth, amazing service and it will be my regular brothel from now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well she is a freak!.She works 40-50 hours a week at Ginza. That's probably 70 punters a week she services. She rarely has a week off. So probably more than 3000 punters a year. I've been seeing her for 4years now. Just saw her a couple weeks back. So somehow she is able to stay fresh, tight ,bubbly despite being hammered by some 12,000 guys over the last few years. Truly a marvel!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillbros View Post
    Well she is a freak!.She works 40-50 hours a week at Ginza. That's probably 70 punters a week she services. She rarely has a week off. So probably more than 3000 punters a year. I've been seeing her for 4years now. Just saw her a couple weeks back. So somehow she is able to stay fresh, tight ,bubbly despite being hammered by some 12,000 guys over the last few years. Truly a marvel!
    Yep, the numbers of punters can be bandied around, but one things for certain, they are a bit scary after a girl doing a lower level 3 * 6 hr shifts a week has been around for 4+ years!

Dior is precision. Have seen her once at Ginza and once prior at 42G.
    She does it all so well and talks all the way as well.
    Dior assuming the doggy position is a sight to behold!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Yep, the numbers of punters can be bandied around, but one things for certain, they are a bit scary after a girl doing a lower level 3 * 6 hr shifts a week has been around for 4+ years!

Dior is precision. Have seen her once at Ginza and once prior at 42G.
    She does it all so well and talks all the way as well.
    Dior assuming the doggy position is a sight to behold!
    I truely agree. That is a magnificent view.
    Better than the Grand Canyon or the Mattahorn or even the Giant Redwoods of Northern California. I've been crunching the numbers.though. She would of been able to fill
    Rod Lavor Arena with the punters she has seen over the last 4 years. This wonderful lady has brought a lot of joy to many a man.
    She has my vote for Australian of the Year!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    seen her at 42G. cheeky girl. promised to see her again but time never match

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The wonderful Dior appears be off the roster at GE. Part of me hopes she has achieved her goals and left the profession.
    She really is adorable and smart. But deep down I wouldn't mind another ride on that wonderful "merry go round". I.mean that pussy is a national treasure!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dior is currently taking the time out for her self which is well needed.

She is indeed a gem, a good root in bed and also such a considerate WL or smooth talker.

She mentioned that she wishes both of us never get to meet her at Shops but thankful that I paid my hard earned money to go see helps her funds her lifestyle. She told me she makes up for this by giving great service and making sure we folks are all happy. In her way thats how she have she admitted it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jasng90 View Post
    Dior is currently taking the time out for her self which is well needed.

She is indeed a gem, a good root in bed and also such a considerate WL or smooth talker.

She mentioned that she wishes both of us never get to meet her at Shops but thankful that I paid my hard earned money to go see helps her funds her lifestyle. She told me she makes up for this by giving great service and making sure we folks are all happy. In her way thats how she have she admitted it.
    A touching post, but behind the facade that is Dior there is a large degree of sadness and confusion. I say this with the utmost respect to Dior.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    A touching post, but behind the facade that is Dior there is a large degree of sadness and confusion. I say this with the utmost respect to Dior.
    I don't know Dior in any manner or depth, having seen her once a couple of years ago, but it occurred to me that what is inferred in the 2 sets of comments above is no doubt replicated with so many of the girls, either during their WL life or after they have walked away.....

Concerning, which is hypocrisy, as being a punter I am part of the issue, but bears thinking.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    I don't know Dior in any manner or depth, having seen her once a couple of years ago, but it occurred to me that what is inferred in the 2 sets of comments above is no doubt replicated with so many of the girls, either during their WL life or after they have walked away.....

Concerning, which is hypocrisy, as being a punter I am part of the issue, but bears thinking.
    Will it stop me or any of us from punting? Nope. Sadly that's the reality of punting. Best not to think about it and enjoy it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No one stays in this business forever. She has been doing this for years now. Perhaps she is now planning her next phase happily.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wish i had time with her
    Its too late now i guess

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I saw her two weeks ago. She just returned from Vietnam. She was taking a month off for a holiday and should be back by the end of this month.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The amazing Dior is back on the roster..