Thread: HCMC

Senior Member(無間使者)

HCMC

Was there for about a week and absolutely loved it. Found the people nice and friendly and the food was top notch and cheap. Looking at about $3-4 for a bowl of noodle soup.

Tried

Linh Cherry - Had an average experience with the girl i chose. Just wanted to finish me fast. Got short timed about 45 minutes and didn't get FS. This was around $1.5M VND excluding massage fee. What was good about Linh Cherry was the crazy range they have. You sit there and there is like 40 girls to choose from - it's actually quite daunting.

Dubai Massage - Visited here quite a number of times. They have a few different packages and we found that the $1.8M vs the $1M package(all inclusive) not too dissimilar. There was only about 10-15 girls to choose from each time we went which didn't help when there was 4 of us. But saw a girl which totally was my taste so glad i got to try. Sauna / Shower / Massage / BJ is the standard operative for here and Linh Cherry. It's only about $80 AUD for 100 mins for the $1M package. Absolute bargain. It was just simple, easy and cheap.

1127 KTV - Chinese based.. i think that's their main clientele. The girls felt more local and raw which is great. Had an absolute blast here. My chick was top notch inside the KTV - super playful, sexy, open to kissing and touching. $3M VND to bring home and she kept asking for an extra $1M and wouldn't leave. Left a sour taste in my mouth after such a great night but whatever, i don't think i'll find many other girls who would have given me such a great time inside the KTV itself.

Catwalk - Don't bother. Positioning itself as high class but who wants high class really? The girls just wore more make up but weren't naturally more beautiful. They also weren't open to much touching or action and were more like 'princess' attitude. I'm sure most of us want a girl who wants to party and open to action. Way more expensive here as well.

Tinder - Friend had a few matches but never followed through. So not sure if WL or normal girls.

Bumble - Definitely more for dating compared to what i saw on Tinder. The pictures weren't as thrashy. Less likelly to have WL but there are still some. I did meet a girl from there who i am now friends with which is nice.

Thanks for the intel bro. Did you get to check out any of the BJ salons?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Thanks for the intel bro. Did you get to check out any of the BJ salons?
    Hehehe walked past with a mate and nothing took our fancy. Most girls not good looking.

Coming from Australia the difference between ~350k and $1M is like $40. Why stinge was my thinking. I can get younger girl, good service, long time, cleaner environment at Dubai for $40 more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am in Vietnam often and have a number of regulars there. most I meet online or through a home massage service then just connect with them directly.

Many massage shop options and lots of action - but I prefer to get them to come to me..

Wechat is ok but lots of fakes

I book private tour guides from sites like showaround - many of them are happy to travel wit you or just stay the night

get home massage services from various sites or just google them - they wills send you 30 or 40 photos of girls that are available - fee is around 2 mil for massage and FS.

head out to Zion rooftop bar. expensive but some fine working PY there.. I sometimes take a group of them back to my place and party with them and a bottle of JW.. end up with 3 or 4 of them in bed together..