Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Walk out

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Walk out

It’s an old story, but it’s such a pain when a girl is advertised and you see her and she is nothing like the advertisement. I walked out of the shop that I normally consider reliable today. Embarrassing for me and embarrassing for the Girl. I tried to make excuses, but she had tears in her eyes. Just shouldn’t happen.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    It’s an old story, but it’s such a pain when a girl is advertised and you see her and she is nothing like the advertisement. I walked out of the shop that I normally consider reliable today. Embarrassing for me and embarrassing for the Girl. I tried to make excuses, but she had tears in her eyes. Just shouldn’t happen.
    Agreed, major loss of face for her when it's the shop that's mostly to blame. I'd mention the shop so they can share in the loss of face.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I walk out. my money my rules. don't want to waste a hard earned money for some fake advertisements

If she had tears in her eyes you probably weren't the first one to turn around today... ouch!

Banned
    You know that it's a gamble to book a ML solely depending on the photo??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I’d walk out too but I feel for her. When I booked based on photos before I ask to see the line up, including the girl I booked, as a way to see her before I get into the room. I ask to see the line up for future bookings. I have never been denied it and it has happened before that I change the girl and most likely she wouldn’t even know. The shop doesn’t care because they still got a booking.

The only times I walked out is with spontaneous punts where I didn’t like anyone available,

Your experience sucks for everyone involved

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    When I booked based on photos before I ask to see the line up, including the girl I booked, as a way to see her before I get into the room. I ask to see the line up for future bookings.
    Thanks for the tip. Better this than go through with someone who you may feel bad about walking out on.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Most of the time I walk out. There’s nothing embarrassing about it. Would you buy a pair of shoes or a jumper if it doesn’t fit or the colour is wrong? Punting costs a lot more so why should it be different?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is why its called punting, sometimes you win sometimes you loose, you just need to know when to cut your losses and walk away,

But Next time it happens and you want to blow off some steam hit the manager up for expenses, tell them you are going to the Australian consumer protection agency and filing a false adverting complaint against the premises and their brothel licence, as a licence brothel needs to be a registered business to operate.
    Under the Australian Consumer Law, businesses must meet a set of basic rights called consumer guarantees when they sell products or services.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have walked once when a girl, the shop mgt assured me woukd dfk, not only didn't dfk, but in fact didn’t kiss, period.
    Difficulty was it only became fully apparent after shower and some bbbj.
    It was awkward, she was adamant it was clear she didn't kiss, but so was I that I was clearly told she did.
    I dressed and left for reception. Ended up paying $50 and waited for a different girl.
    It was messy but glad I acted.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have only done a couple of walkouts and that's only after viewing the line-up, never after having made a booking. So far so good in bookings based on gut instinct and member reviews.

Would definitely feel a tad bad and guilty if having to do as you did OP but I guess if the girl is far off from the description e.g chubby/fat instead of slim then yeah i would most likely do the same.

I've had numerous bad punts giving in before with to a bad line-up needing balls drained and always in hindsight regretted it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She had tears in her eyes? Bloody hell you are a cold bastard haha...

But in all seriousness, if you are booking blind then expect to be disappointed mate...2 ways to solve this: 1. lower your expectation, 2. go see the line up

If you book purely based on the photos then just beware that a lot of the times they don't even look remotely like the photoshopped/fake glamour.

I would say even some ARs are not reliable and highly subjective when it comes to looks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My problem was that the shop had been usually reliable. The girl was nowhere like the description. I actually had the Massage but just didn’t want to go further. Awkward. I left us a tip anyway, which she didn’t want to take. Nice girl. But I was not attracted.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just because a shop is reliable or popular doesn't mean it's going to be 100% accurate all the time, or even close to that, there will be times when the photo/description WAY off, you were just unlucky and hit the "jackpot" lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    137Dude is right of course. But it is really bad business for the shop. If I can’t rely on the photos I am reluctant to repeat the experience.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Have walked once when a girl, the shop mgt assured me woukd dfk, not only didn't dfk, but in fact didn’t kiss, period.
    Difficulty was it only became fully apparent after shower and some bbbj.
    It was awkward, she was adamant it was clear she didn't kiss, but so was I that I was clearly told she did.
    I dressed and left for reception. Ended up paying $50 and waited for a different girl.
    It was messy but glad I acted.
    Her kissing may be to selective clients.

This happens all the times. Don't take it as a slight.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Her kissing may be to selective clients.

This happens all the times. Don't take it as a slight.
    Nah, didn't take it personally whatsoever.....it was just a cock up!

What had happened was in the sms booking process I asked reception if the girl provided DFK and was clearly told yes, after which I booked.

Reception got it wrong and they owned it. She was perfectly within her rights to not offer dfk or in her case, any form of kissing.

I just needed to know that upfront and we wouldn't have met.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    137Dude is right of course. But it is really bad business for the shop. If I can’t rely on the photos I am reluctant to repeat the experience.
    Yup bad business indeed, unfortunately punting is such an unreliable business, there's never any real guarantee, a reliable shop is just more reliable than your typical budget shops, but you can still have a bad experience, shit you can even be denied sex at a FS shop if you are "too big" for example, we punters always get the short end of the stick unfortunately...

The only thing you can do is avoid the shop altogether, but chances are sooner or later you will go back

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Nah, didn't take it personally whatsoever.....it was just a cock up!

What had happened was in the sms booking process I asked reception if the girl provided DFK and was clearly told yes, after which I booked.

Reception got it wrong and they owned it. She was perfectly within her rights to not offer dfk or in her case, any form of kissing.

I just needed to know that upfront and we wouldn't have met.
    A receptionist told me he refused to tell a client which WL did FS as when the WL saw certain clients she withdrew such service. He didn't want to have to explain to the client.

Similarly if you want to know whether such a WL does DFK you have to ask her yourself.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Lots of different opinions here

You can definitely walk out ideally within the first 10 minutes for a refund, but ideally before you get undressed

But some punters getting BBBJ then wanting to walk out ? Shouldn't work that way bro

Don't expect any management to guarantee DFK, or DATY. This is silly

Noone can guarantee that. I'm sure if I was a WL and met some of the different punters in Sydney, I also would not be offering everything to every man.
    Some men don't even brush their teeth or shave

Strange this, but women can choose to do the bare minimum with you, because they just aren't into you. Don't take it personally

If you pay Diamond Service, you need to know the management well otherwise you will be screwed over sooner or later

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast