Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Walk out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Have walked once when a girl, the shop mgt assured me woukd dfk, not only didn't dfk, but in fact didn’t kiss, period.
    Difficulty was it only became fully apparent after shower and some bbbj.
    It was awkward, she was adamant it was clear she didn't kiss, but so was I that I was clearly told she did.
    I dressed and left for reception. Ended up paying $50 and waited for a different girl.
    It was messy but glad I acted.
    Hahaha you go to brothel to kiss fuck I can't stop laughing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    I'll let other forum members explain this to you....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll let other forum members explain this to you....
    Haha I know already your a pathetic looser

Banned
    Believe it or not a punter once walked out of a ML because he wanted DFK and the girl to bake him a cake because it's his birthday.

Banned
    In my 3 years of punting I've never met a WL who does DFK except a girl from 200 Stanmore who is still working there.

Normally light kisses are okay. A WL I've been seeing for 2 years never allows DFK.

But I'm not a DFK man. I don't go to brothels to suck faces.

I like to think that I go to a parlour to have nice and cultured conversations in Mandarin with the young hot Chinese girls.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    ....Don't expect any management to guarantee DFK, or DATY. This is silly.
    This thread is getting funnier each day.

Even if the management promises you that the WL will make sushi and Chinese tea for you after HJ. DON'T BELIEVE IT.

For request for DFK you need to produce dental hygiene certificate from a dentist.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haha I know already your a pathetic looser
    Sign off and watch the forum collective IQ skyrocket....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Lots of different opinions here

You can definitely walk out ideally within the first 10 minutes for a refund, but ideally before you get undressed

But some punters getting BBBJ then wanting to walk out ? Shouldn't work that way bro

Don't expect any management to guarantee DFK, or DATY. This is silly

Noone can guarantee that. I'm sure if I was a WL and met some of the different punters in Sydney, I also would not be offering everything to every man.
    Some men don't even brush their teeth or shave

Strange this, but women can choose to do the bare minimum with you, because they just aren't into you. Don't take it personally

If you pay Diamond Service, you need to know the management well otherwise you will be screwed over sooner or later

Agree with this......I've seen some disgusting guys that would make Les Patterson look like Brad Pitt, so I don't blame a WL for refusing customers certain extras.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    😂 hahaha. Hopefully he takes your advice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Isn't this why it's called punting? We've had previous threads debating why massage v brothel and we have already agreed with ML you either walk or take a punt it might be a hidden gem. If it isn't a gem just pay the bare min pineapple and don't go the extras.

Don't overthink this! That's why it's punting!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    He must've been dumped by his "unicorn" GF. That's what he said when he was last active in the forum, "ooohhh I found my unicorn, I'm done, see ya byeeee". No prizes for guessing why he got his ass dumped.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    Isn't this why it's called punting? We've had previous threads debating why massage v brothel and we have already agreed with ML you either walk or take a punt it might be a hidden gem. If it isn't a gem just pay the bare min pineapple and don't go the extras.

Don't overthink this! That's why it's punting!
    Me, I'm always curious as to how her birthday suit fits, so I'll take the chance with the minimal extra. And it's true, you can find a gem every now and again.

So much to do, so much to see
    So what's wrong with taking the back streets?
    You'll never know if you don't go
    You'll never shine if you don't glow
    Hey now, you're an all star
    Get your game on, go play

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    When I booked based on photos before I ask to see the line up, including the girl I booked, as a way to see her before I get into the room. I ask to see the line up for future bookings. I have never been denied it and it has happened before that I change the girl and most likely she wouldn’t even know. The shop doesn’t care because they still got a booking.

The only times I walked out is with spontaneous punts where I didn’t like anyone available,
    This is a good approach esp if you want to scope the best talent available at the time but how many shops are this accommodating to your request? Do you take this approach to every shop you've visited or only a select few?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    But Next time it happens and you want to blow off some steam hit the manager up for expenses, tell them you are going to the Australian consumer protection agency and filing a false adverting complaint against the premises and their brothel licence, as a licence brothel needs to be a registered business to operate.
    Under the Australian Consumer Law, businesses must meet a set of basic rights called consumer guarantees when they sell products or services.
    Sadly, misleading information is rife in this industry. If only, someone would be a hero on behalf of all punter/man kind and is willing to escalate the matter to court then the shops will clean up it's deceiving acts and practises.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don’t know, maybe they do their own numbers, but I would’ve thought that just loses business.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    I don’t know, maybe they do their own numbers, but I would’ve thought that just loses business.
    But there's a sucker born every minute (and I'm not taking about oral sex). A certain percentage will accept the situation and although they won't be back, another sucker will. Just playing the percentages.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    In my 3 years of punting I've never met a WL who does DFK except a girl from 200 Stanmore who is still working there.

Normally light kisses are okay. A WL I've been seeing for 2 years never allows DFK.

But I'm not a DFK man. I don't go to brothels to suck faces.

I like to think that I go to a parlour to have nice and cultured conversations in Mandarin with the young hot Chinese girls.
    Plenty of WLs DFK. It’s hot as fuck for them too! While normally not a dealbreaker for me on first fucks, a WL must DFK well to have a chance of becoming my regular. No exceptions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Almost every WL who works as a private will DFK. In Asian shops at the lower price ranges they most likely won't unless you establish a regular.
    Anyone who advertises a GFE should DFK, otherwise it's a case of false advertising.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    recently I saw one of my regular girls photo show up in a new shop she hasnt worked at before. I booked her in, got to the shop and it wasnt her. The mamasan said it was her and ive got it wrong.... how stupid do they think we are

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 94wreckers View Post
    recently I saw one of my regular girls photo show up in a new shop she hasnt worked at before. I booked her in, got to the shop and it wasnt her. The mamasan said it was her and ive got it wrong.... how stupid do they think we are
    Would be helpful to name the shop, not necessarily the girl (though that too would be helpful), just as a caution to punters.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast