Person's Name : Nicky

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : October 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFKing, BBBJ, FIV, 69, DATY, pussy-slide, Spanish, cowgirl, CIM

Size/shape : Perfect - curvy figure, lovely D-cups, cute butt, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : 100% - still one of the best

My experience/comments : It’s been nearly three years since I last saw Nicky (way too long) and I haven’t seen any other WL more times than I’ve seen her.

I paid Rita and she showed me into the room and Nicky recognised me and greeted me with a little squeak and a big hug.

She had just arrived for work and was still in her street clothes but, even so, she’d still turn the head of any red-blooded male.

We had a chat while we both stripped and showered.

As I’ve said many times, I think Nicky’s shape is pretty well perfect – she is short, with a lovely curvy figure, beautifully shaped D-cups and a closely trimmed bush.

Nicky immediately started saying she’d put on weight because of the medication she’s on. She has put on a couple of kilos but I thought she now looks better than she did three years ago when she was starting to get a bit skinny. She looks healthier in the face as well.

I wanted to have a good chat with her but I couldn’t resist her charms and she was soon between my legs and sucking me.

As always, it was an excellent BBBJ – lovely soft and sensual lips, no teeth, loads of saliva and lube, great hand- and tongue-work, pretty deep and no interruptions.

Eventually I asked her to move round for some 69 and Nicky was soon twitching and squirming and told me she’d cum.

She knelt beside me for some more BJ and I inserted a finger in her pussy.

Nicky said she was horny and grabbed a condom but I got her to lie down for some DATY and more finger-fucking.

Again she was twitching and giggling and saying she’d cum again.

After a breather I got her to suck me again and then straddle me for a great pussy-slide followed by some lovely, oily Spanish.

Again she grabbed a condom and said “I want to jump on you” and I said “And after I cum in your mouth?” She said “Of course” (she knows what I like).

Nicky mounted me for some cow-girl, sometimes Asian-style and I was able to play with her lovely tits and rub her clit.

Soon I was close to cumming and Nicky removed the condom and sucked me again and I soon came. And she went on sucking me for a good while afterwards.

After she’d tidied me up and we had a chat about other shops, other girls etc and I showed her some video clips I’d saved on my phone from when I’d last seen her, saying that she was too skinny then and looked much better now.

We were well over time and Rita was knocking on the door so we quickly showered and dressed and had a final hug before I departed.

It’s great to see that Nicky is getting back to her best after a difficult few years. She’s one of the best around and deserves to be treated well.

I certainly won’t leave it another three years before seeing her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nicky is fabulous and its been at least 12months since I've seen her as well. Great AR Fred as always.

Do you know if she is working anywhere else besides Artarmon?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    Nicky is fabulous and its been at least 12months since I've seen her as well. Great AR Fred as always.

Do you know if she is working anywhere else besides Artarmon?
    I don't think she does work anywhere else at the moment. She siad the current plan is two days at Artarmon (usually Sat and Sun) adding a third day when she gets back into the swing of things.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers Brother Fred69. Appreciate the intel.

Let me know if you see her anywhere else.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    outstanding review F69 !
    like a tutorial for others how to write one

Nicky was a legend, good to hear shes back, and in form.

walrus

Thanks Fred. Glad to hear she is back on the bike, so to speak. One of the best when she is on her game. 200hr is a steal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good to hear she is back. She made a brief appearance early last year @ 666 Waterloo . Was a little skinny then but looked healthy so, agree that with an extra couple of kilos now, she would look even better. Could not believe the rates was $160/hr.

Parking off street@ 90 Artarmon is a nightmare !!! So allow for more time or park behind the shop owner's car , at the back of the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Thanks Fred. Glad to hear she is back on the bike, so to speak. One of the best when she is on her game. 200hr is a steal.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tezzaman18 View Post
    Parking off street@ 90 Artarmon is a nightmare !!! So allow for more time or park behind the shop owner's car , at the back of the shop.
    If the four parking spaces at the rear of the shop, (on Sawyers Lane, where there's also a discrete rear entrance), are full there is 2hr, on-street parking on Osborne Rd and Cobden Ave just the other side of the Pacific Hwy - a 200m walk to the shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    If the four parking spaces at the rear of the shop, (on Sawyers Lane, where there's also a discrete rear entrance), are full there is 2hr, on-street parking on Osborne Rd and Cobden Ave just the other side of the Pacific Hwy - a 200m walk to the shop.
    As someone who has seen her for the first time a few weeks back and doesn’t have the rose coloured glasses from a long history with her I can say she’s worth a go. I got reeled in by the photo on the website. Add about a decade to it and it’ll be about right. Banging body with an amazing ass. CG rides you grinding style as opposed to Asian CG squat. BJ was great. Only thing was she seemed out of it…spaced out. Didn’t impact the service though. For $120 half an hour, worth the money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Photo in their Website looks like Susan/Nicky at 666 Elizabeth St Waterloo
    The description above fits perfectly

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Same girl and she still got it.
    Good luck finding parking at artarmon. Almost impossible during day

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Also Elia a good punt there ar artarmon90. Review got done here but was swallowed by shop bumps

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know where Nicky went or if she is still working? I just came back from overseas and would love to see her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She did a surgery and I think she’s taking a break for a while.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    She did a surgery and I think she’s taking a break for a while.
    I think she is gone for good unfortunately

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Appreciate the info gents

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If she pops up again somewhere it would be great if someone updates.