Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much tip do you give?

Senior Member(無間使者)

How much tip do you give?

I am planning for my very first punting experience here in Sydney, I just want to have a clear estimate on how much do you guys give as a tip? or do you not even bother because she is already paid?
    your thoughts?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    None bro. Don’t tip the WLs here cos it only heightens the already sky high prices.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depends on the hole!

In Syd you only really tip for extras and you should always discuss that at the start. Don’t be an idiot like me and try to negotiate while your cock is in her mouth and she has you literally and figuratively by the balls. You will never win then

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    MLs and WLs may ask for "tips" for additional services above their standard offers. Read through some posts here to get an idea of the rates.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As others have stated only tip for extras nothing additional above that unless you like to flush cash down the toilet and potentially inflate their egos to increase their prices more!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you are punting at a massage parlour, you normally pay the standard massage time rate eg 1 hour $75
    Than you negotiate the tip for the service you want, NHJ $50, NBJ $80, FS$100, so FS for the hour can cost you $175,
    For $175 you are better off going to a brothel that has private shower facilities in the room,
    At a brothel you don’t tip, you pay for the service you want, standard, gold, diamond. But here’s a sneaky, pay the manager the standard rate and than speak to the girl and say oh I didn’t know there was a difference in price for different service, can i just tip you an extra $50 for diamond service saving you $20

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I would tip WL $50 extra for natural BBBJ no dom. But no extra tip for much else.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    I would tip WL $50 extra for natural BBBJ no dom. But no extra tip for much else.
    You are definitely more generous than me lol, I never tip anything to WLs, I give them great compliments instead =P

For MLs discuss the extras with them accordingly at the start of the session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    None bro. Don’t tip the WLs here cos it only heightens the already sky high prices.
    Ah got it! they will have expectations of what to get. thank you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    Depends on the hole!

In Syd you only really tip for extras and you should always discuss that at the start. Don’t be an idiot like me and try to negotiate while your cock is in her mouth and she has you literally and figuratively by the balls. You will never win then
    I like it when you said she got you by the balls "literally and figuratively" hahaha can't argue with that one!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    MLs and WLs may ask for "tips" for additional services above their standard offers. Read through some posts here to get an idea of the rates.
    Yes sir! I am browsing through past threads and reviews! noted!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    From where I came from (Manila, Philippines) BBBJ depends if you're a pretty boy hahaha, you can have it for free (I had, though I'm not a pretty boy)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    If you are punting at a massage parlour, you normally pay the standard massage time rate eg 1 hour $75
    Than you negotiate the tip for the service you want, NHJ $50, NBJ $80, FS$100, so FS for the hour can cost you $175,
    For $175 you are better off going to a brothel that has private shower facilities in the room,
    At a brothel you don’t tip, you pay for the service you want, standard, gold, diamond. But here’s a sneaky, pay the manager the standard rate and than speak to the girl and say oh I didn’t know there was a difference in price for different service, can i just tip you an extra $50 for diamond service saving you $20
    Hey Mr. Niceguy! thank you for saving my ass from one of my threads! I didn't know that some dudes are keeping counts on posts around here. God bless you sir!
    and thank you for this wonderful tip! from where I came from $20 is big.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by imyouraussieguy View Post
    I just want to have a clear estimate on how much do you guys give as a tip?
    your thoughts?
    Usually the full length. YPMV though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Usually the full length. YPMV though.
    well appreciated bro! thanks!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Asked and Answered

Asked and answered already:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2734653

There does seem to be lack of commonality in the definition of "tip": for ME a tip is a bonus over and above what you PAY for the extra service. Like a restaurant: you check the menu, you order, you understand the various prices of the side dishes, you pay. A gratuity (tip) is optional. Some shops are à la carte, others are a table d'hôt (just make sure you have a COMMON understanding with the chef of what exactly is included in the meal). You need to make sure you're all (you, provider, shop) are on the same page as to what's included. Just because the shop says this or that IS included, it's up to the provider to determine what she will do (read the shop's SMALL print boiler plate - they charge room rent, everything else is up to the woman).

I always pay the agreed upon amount of the extras; that's paying for services rendered. I don't tip with cash but with repeat business, with some RARE exceptions.

===================================
    Here's a link that might help on finding answers yourself (a LOT of useful knowledge exists here):

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2805733

e.g. google tipping aus99

This is a bit old, but I found it invaluable when I started here last year, just about all of the advice, including prices, still the same. It HAS stood the test of time.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post1637055

Hey Mr. Niceguy! thank you for saving my ass from one of my threads! I didn't know that some dudes are keeping counts on posts around here. God bless you sir!
    and thank you for this wonderful tip! from where I came from $20 is big.
    Like I said, it's ALL about reciprocity, the CONTENTS of your posts, not the counts: you give, you get.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Asked and answered already:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2734653

There does seem to be lack of commonality in the definition of "tip": for ME a tip is a bonus over and above what you PAY for the extra service. Like a restaurant: you check the menu, you order, you understand the various prices of the side dishes, you pay. A gratuity (tip) is optional. Some shops are à la carte, others are a table d'hôt (just make sure you have a COMMON understanding with the chef of what exactly is included in the meal). You need to make sure you're all (you, provider, shop) are on the same page as to what's included. Just because the shop says this or that IS included, it's up to the provider to determine what she will do (read the shop's SMALL print boiler plate - they charge room rent, everything else is up to the woman).

I always pay the agreed upon amount of the extras; that's paying for services rendered. I don't tip with cash but with repeat business, with some RARE exceptions.

Here's a link that might help on finding answers yourself (a LOT of useful knowledge exists here):

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2805733

e.g. google tipping aus99

This is a bit old, but I found it invaluable when I started here last year, just about all of the advice, including prices, still the same. It HAS stood the test of time.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post1637055

Like I said, it's ALL about reciprocity, the CONTENTS of your posts, not the counts: you give, you get.
    Thank you sir for this link tutorial about advance search options.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    Depends on the hole!

LOL this is funny but I agree.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thank you sir for this link tutorial about advance search options.
    Don't call me Sir; I work for a living.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Watch out for the thai girls in the massage parlours. Always hungry to rip off a customer if they can smell he's an easy target

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast