Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New K Kay - OMG!! K Kay is now at N5M! 5/5

Senior Member(無間使者)

New K Kay - OMG!! K Kay is now at N5M! 5/5

Hi guys: K Kay from Ginza Empire is now at N5M under the name “K Kay” (same name) 5/5 still great service (my 5th time with K Kay today)

I’ve already given her a rating of 5/5 in that super super long Ginza reviews thread.

Because I’ve already rated her before and this is my 5th time seeing K Kay today I will keep it short and simple:

1 - The 1 photo is accurate.
    2 - services provided: are BBBJ, 69, DATY, DFK, Rimming, Ball licking, CIM, Shower together. And Pussyslide. RIM + HJ Combo with the backwards BBBJ while im on all fours (Kay’s speciality)
    3 - her attitude and demeanour is still excellent and she will do what I tell her to do. She gave me the RIM + HJ combo 3 times in 1 hour today without hesitation when I asked her to do it.
    4 - overall value for money = great value for money. $300 an hour (I think she was more expensive at the other shop…)

If you haven’t seen her before, I do recommend her, and to all the guys who have seen her before like 1-2 years ago like me, now is your chance to see her again..

5/5

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is a backward BBBJ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    What is a backward BBBJ?
    im getting a blowjob while im on all fours, she turns my cock around kinda backwards so she can blow me..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn looks like you heck of a session! What is her age around you would say?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmmm this post looks oddly familiar for some reason… nice review though and sounds like a great punt, thanks for posting 🙏

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenxxx View Post
    Damn looks like you heck of a session! What is her age around you would say?
    She’s probably late 20’s or 30. If I had to guess.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    She’s probably late 20’s or 30. If I had to guess.
    If it's the same Kay from 2019 at N5M and Ginza then I'd say she's late 30s. When I saw her back in 2019, amazing service but wasn't much of a looker unless she upgraded herself?

Again service was off the charts but I wouldn't turn my head on the road if she'd pass me by.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ew-my-mind-PSE!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    If it's the same Kay from 2019 at N5M and Ginza then I'd say she's late 30s. When I saw her back in 2019, amazing service but wasn't much of a looker unless she upgraded herself?

Again service was off the charts but I wouldn't turn my head on the road if she'd pass me by.

Yeah I get what you mean by your description of her looks. But she provides amazing service.

I really don’t know her age, you think she’s late 30’s? then think she holds up well if she really is in her late 30’s..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah I get what you mean by your description of her looks. But she provides amazing service.

I really don’t know her age, you think she’s late 30’s? then think she holds up well if she really is in her late 30’s..
    It's been a while. How does she look now? The photos on the website seems like she lost weight. Can you confirm?

That was what I mean by her upgrading her looks. Did she lose some weight? Maybe get a bit of Korean parts upgrade (if you get my drift hahaha).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think She has lost a bit of weight since I last saw her. She was wearing a blue evening dress, she looked good. Her short hair length used to be down to her shoulders, now it’s just a bit shorter than that. But Same hair colour.

Cosmetic surgery… i think she has had done the double eyelid surgery. I noticed how wide open her eyes can be when she was giving me a no hands blowjob… the way she was staring at me ,wow!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Her pussy slide is pretty damn good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harp0 View Post
    Her pussy slide is pretty damn good
    Yes it is. She gave me a pussyslide while we showered together yesterday.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I think She has lost a bit of weight since I last saw her. She was wearing a blue evening dress, she looked good. Her short hair length used to be down to her shoulders, now it’s just bit shorter than that. But Same hair colour.

Cosmetic surgery… i think she has had done the double eyelid surgery. I noticed how wide open her eyes can be when she was giving me a no hands blowjob… the way she was staring at me ,wow!!
    Nice bro. Might have to give her another crack.

Hopefully she'll do some stints at 42G. It's much closer to where I live than n5m.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sound hot, but maybe a bit old for me. I will wait for her on roster and take a look

Senior Member(無間使者)
    so would it be K K on the roster or actually K Kay

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's been a while. How does she look now? The photos on the website seems like she lost weight. Can you confirm?

That was what I mean by her upgrading her looks. Did she lose some weight? Maybe get a bit of Korean parts upgrade (if you get my drift hahaha).
    Hmmm....the Kay I knew at Ginza was a good punt but not the slimmer looker that I see in n5m profile?

Same girl??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPunter View Post
    Sound hot, but maybe a bit old for me. I will wait for her on roster and take a look
    Now you’ve got me checking out the roster!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

i thought i'd give kay a try. and i agree with bro meng. awesome service but for me shes actually not much to look at. i wouldnt return again because shes actually bordline ugly for me.
    up there with the best bbbj cim ive had though

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    shes actually bordline ugly
    Best AR ever! lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would anyone say she has any KPS?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast