Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Which shop you often frequent and why?

Banned
    In a previous life I switched girls on guys too.

In the lead up to an appointment anything can happen. Nothing is set in concrete. I know guys expect their regular if they booked her but sometimes it just doesn’t happen.

Fact.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This switching of ML / WL is obviously low business ethics

Firstly lets assume the person you booked is actually rostered at the shop on that day. Some shops are advertising and the lady is not rostered

Secondly with a shop you don't know enough to trust, if it's important to you, ring 60 minutes ahead of time to confirm first that the lady is working, and that she is definitely ready for the booking

If you get in there are they still have stuffed up your booking, stay very calm (as you may become a regular customer)
    Tell them you drove in the traffic for an hour to get there, and you took time off work.

Ask for a discount, or fix up the issue as soon as feasible. Ask if there is a better lady available, ask for whatever is reasonable to fix up the issue. Be sure that other punters listening are aware of your stuffed up booking despite confirming a definite booking

We are talking about $200-400 of money changing hands. This is a significant service you have organised, it's not an ice cream you ordered off Menulog.

You get your car serviced for this kind of money. Imagine you drive your car to the garage for a booking at 12pm, and they tell you to come back in an hour, that noone can help you. No, a mechanic wouldn't treat you like that, you have a booking. Get real

The brothel manager on site needs to be answerable and sort it out. Amateur booking systems are not acceptable

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Funnily enough I got switch-eroo’d with a different girl (I had no idea). And I’m glad it’s happened because I got her name and have been back plenty of times since

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @frisson - I do try to be calm with it but sometimes I loose my temper at people, especially if they start bullshitting about it. I’ve point blank told one manager they can either go get the girl now or if they don’t want to I will do it for them or I’m walking.

Same deal when I’ve been told I’d have to be delayed 45 minutes so the girl could have dinner. I told them their shit scheduling isn’t my problem and I expect my booking on time or it will just be cancelled.

Both times with a girl I know and have her number so I gave her the heads up after confirming with her when I would be there to see her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    This switching of ML / WL is obviously low business ethics

Firstly lets assume the person you booked is actually rostered at the shop on that day. Some shops are advertising and the lady is not rostered

Secondly with a shop you don't know enough to trust, if it's important to you, ring 60 minutes ahead of time to confirm first that the lady is working, and that she is definitely ready for the booking

If you get in there are they still have stuffed up your booking, stay very calm (as you may become a regular customer) and ask for a discount, or fix up the issue as soon as feasible. Tell them you drove in the traffic for an hour to get there, and you took time off work. Be sure that other punters listening are aware of your stuffed up booking despite confirming a definite booking

We are talking about $200-400 of money changing hands. This is a significanr service you have organised, it's not an ice cream you ordered off Menulog.
    I get my car serviced for this kind of money. The manager on site needs to be answerable. Amateur booking systems are not acceptable

A guy who’s with a girl and wants to extend the session. What are going to do?

A girl gets slammed too hard during sex and has to go to hospital due to cramping or bleeding . What are you going to do?

A punter feeds a girl pills when he’s not supposed to. What are you going to do?

I can name all manner of reasons why the booking doesn’t happen. The punter is horny and wants a girl and in the endeavour of keeping the punter happy another girl is supplied.

It’s not always smooth sailing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post

A girl gets slammed too hard during sex and has to go to hospital due to cramping or bleeding . What are you going to do?

A punter feeds a girl pills when he’s not supposed to. What are you going to do?

I can name all manner of reasons why the booking doesn’t happen. The punter is horny and wants a girl and in the endeavour of keeping the punter happy another girl is supplied.

Bro I'm well aware of the hazards of services involving human beings. However the sex industry does try bait and switching and sloppy booking practices
    Good shops on the other hand respect bookings because it's a expectation of any business receiving $200-400 of money.
    I'm also stating the reasonable expectations if you have rung an hour ahead of time, with shops you don't know well. Junior punters here are learning that shops need to respect bookings are important. Many of us drive 60-90 minutes to these bookings. Not much to ask really

One other caveat, be more understanding at peak times. That's when the managers are really under the pump

Banned
    A true story:

A WL wearing high heels falls down the stairs and breaks her ankle. Do you honestly think the shop is going to start txting customers to cancel bookings while they’re waiting for an ambulance?

The answer was No.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A true story:

A WL wearing high heels falls down the stairs and breaks her ankle. Do you honestly think the shop is going to start txting customers while they’re waiting for an ambulance?

The answer was No.
    Would you like the common sense answer. No need to text for a serious injury

You know the reality
    For every one booking cancelled due to a serious physical injury, 1000 bookings are not honoured because the customer was not informed there were issues, thus saving the customer a long car trip and inconvenience. The manager has your mobile number - text or phone the punter is not much to ask, especially if the customer confirmed the booking 1 hour earlier

Senior Member(無間使者)

Be honest with the punter coming in. I have also stopped a booking early and driven a girl home when it became clear she had been a bit roughed up by the punter before.

And the first example is a straight “I’m sorry but she is already booked, you can’t extend” every time. Maybe they can offer another girl if they want to stay. With walk ins I’ve even had them mention she has a booking after so I can’t extend.

Banned
    Would you like the common sense answer. No need to text for a serious injury

You know the reality
    For every one booking cancelled due to a serious physical injury, 1000 bookings are not honoured because the customer was not informed there were issues, thus saving the customer a long car trip and inconvenience. The manager has your mobile number - text or phone the punter is not much to ask, especially if the customer confirmed the booking 1 hour earlier
    That’s a fictional number. Show data. There isn’t any. So what you are saying is pure conjecture.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    Be honest with the punter coming in. I have also stopped a booking early and driven a girl home when it became clear she had been a bit roughed up by the punter before.

And the first example is a straight “I’m sorry but she is already booked, you can’t extend” every time. Maybe they can offer another girl if they want to stay. With walk ins I’ve even had them mention she has a booking after so I can’t extend.
    Exactly. It's annoying to have to ask for basic good manners from a business

It's also funny that shops will allow a customer to extend even when there is another booking, and that next punter is driving in!

Manager, if the WL is not available for the booking, sort the problem out and have a plan B before the punter arrives. If you can't do that, the give the customer a discount for the inconvenience. Or find him a better WL for the session

Banned
    WL, ML it doesn’t matter.

No one is going to listen to a punter tell them how to run their business. This forum is like a wastegate on a turbocharged car. It gives you somewhere to vent and blow off.

Perhaps a punter’s collective could front the money and buy a business for the experience?

Banned
    If you can't do that, the give the customer a discount for the inconvenience. Or find him a better WL for the session
    So a discount and an upgrade.

Are you flying first class?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone in marketing knows that you should listen to the customer. You fail to do so at your peril.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So a discount and an upgrade.

Are you flying first class?
    I request fix the problem asap, and a discount or a new lady. Just stating what I do and what I recommend when a booking is dishonoured. Just one opinion. And welcoming the supporting posts

Agree Cassius. The good shops know this. It's all about standards

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    Anyone in marketing knows that you should listen to the customer. You fail to do so at your peril.
    It’s fine to listen.

In my view the business comes first.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It’s fine to listen.

In my view the business comes first.
    Business school always teaches the opposite. Listen to your customers or they desert you and rush to the competition

Do you run a business?

Banned
    I request fix the problem asap, and a discount or a new lady. Just stating what I do and what I recommend when a booking is dishonoured. Just one opinion. And welcoming the supporting posts

Agree Cassius. The good shops know this. It's all about standards

Standards vary. Punter’s interactions with service providers vary.

Otherwise why the expression “YMMV”?

Banned
    Business school always teaches the opposite. Listen to your customers or they desert you and rush to the competition

Do you run a business?

Blue pill Red pill.

Which one did you take?

https://youtu.be/RhlXqYiTz2Q?si=hXL9hPzX-wlDF-0f

“Remember, all I’m offering is the truth, nothing more”.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How does 647 turn a dollar at $150ph ?
    Hah. There’s a lot of savy punters out there mate.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast