Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did someone go to Kyoto 206? WLs pictures are amazing

Senior Member(無間使者)

Did someone go to Kyoto 206? WLs pictures are amazing

I didn’t try this shop and want to know how its service includes receptionist and girls. Are picture real or retouched heavily?Do I need to book before going? Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    VERY VERY heavily retouched photos. The girls hardly ever look like in the photos.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It's not bad but I would highly recommend doing a line up as photos are highly retouched.

Other than that the venue is very clean.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The K206 mamasan is a serious piece of work and the single biggest reason I rarely go there. Try Sakura 57 down the road instead, same game of photo roulette but much nicer staff.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    It's not bad but I would highly recommend doing a line up as photos are highly retouched.

Other than that the venue is very clean.
    I like your post, that’s very real and honest!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    The K206 mamasan is a serious piece of work and the single biggest reason I rarely go there. Try Sakura 57 down the road instead, same game of photo roulette but much nicer staff.
    Thanks for sharing your experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelDick View Post
    VERY VERY heavily retouched photos. The girls hardly ever look like in the photos.
    Thanks for sharing your experience

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I suggest you see the line up. There's no red light so you can see line up clearly. tbh there're some nice girls. Yami, Kura, Hebe and Irene worth a try

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stud666 View Post
    I suggest you see the line up. There's no red light so you can see line up clearly. tbh there're some nice girls. Yami, Kura, Hebe and Irene worth a try
    Photos are retouch but some girls are close to the pics. If you find the girl you booked is not ur type. Just cancel the booking they'll fully refund.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kura and Hebe’s figure look like amazing, is that real picture?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    Kura and Hebe’s figure look like amazing, is that real picture?
    Kura's photo I think is real photo but cannot see face. Hebe pics are not real. The body figure in pics can be seen as a reference. Both of Kura and Hebe have nice ass. I guess Kura is 180cm tall (so 175cm on their website isn't very accurate). Leggy and pretty.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kura's photo I think is real photo but cannot see face. Hebe pics are not real. The body figure in pics can be seen as a reference. Both of Kura and Hebe have nice ass. I guess Kura is 180cm tall (so 175cm on their website isn't very accurate). Leggy and pretty.
    I am ready to try Kura weekend, what do you mean cannot see face?😀

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    I am ready to try Kura weekend, what do you mean cannot see face?��
    In the picture they put a sticker on her face so you cannot see what she look like

How bout the new reika

Look different in every photos lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My understanding is that they are owned by the same mgt?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was there on Tuesday.. some of the girls looked nothing like the photos and a lot older . I wouldn’t recommend booking based on the photos

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobGeorge View Post
    My understanding is that they are owned by the same mgt?
    Good to know as close to each other
    Are the girls moving around to one another?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    only if the papasan
    the mamasan of 57 is worse than 207

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep, same owners as far as I understand.

Used to lob in there regularly when the delectable Summer was around a few years back. but a bit reticent of late after some duds and deceptive photos!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The images from Sakura's site that share similar backgrounds of the rooms etc are actually photos of the girls that work there. That being said though, you'd probably want to do a lineup to get an idea of how heavily edited/filtered they are like others have mentioned.

Nonetheless, their photos are actually an okay starting point, unlike other shops that use photos that appear to have been pulled from anywhere or do full face blurs, which makes it difficult to tell if you'd even be remotely attracted to them physically to begin with. I actually prefer the photos from Sakura for this reason.

From my 2 experiences there, 1 was fairly accurate like (90% accurate to the photos), probably just some filtering to get lighter and smoother skin. The other was definitely more filtered to give lighter and smoother skin as well as youth (60% to 70% accurate? Kinda hard to estimate but more for illustration purposes).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast