Thread: Vannesa new shy cute girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Vannesa new shy cute girl

Yesterday i go to 382a pitt st shop because someone give me a recomendation to go there because they just reopen the store and has a new girl there, so without waste time i made a booking and go to the shop

when I arrived at the shop, a beautiful young cute reception girl immediately explained to me what services were available in the shop and introduced the new girl to me. Her name is Vannesa, she is 20 yo she has a good body and very pretty face and the reception said she is new and she has No. Any experience to work in this bussiness so she is very shy but very sweet. even though she new, she made me feel good, and after we talk to know each other then we go to the room and do the things and honestly i enjoy the service so i will comeback again and it will be my reguler brothel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You should probably point out she is a western girl, and it is hard to come by quality new young ones these days…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Appreciate the review but you're a bit light on specifics, especially for a brand new shop.

What was the damage? Is this Massage & Hand relief or a FS operation. Anything you can tell us about the experience and Vanessa's service?

Horny punters want to know!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    Appreciate the review but you're a bit light on specifics, especially for a brand new shop.

What was the damage? Is this Massage & Hand relief or a FS operation. Anything you can tell us about the experience and Vanessa's service?

Horny punters want to know!
    FS.
    Details on their website and WeChat.
    Firefliesbyjesse.com.au

Still thinking about her BBBJing me last night, staring into my eyes with a big smirk on her face.

And one very small tight pussy.

Better be quick, who knows how long she will stick around for…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is not the same vanessa that disappeared hornsby is she?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No. She is not. The Hornsby one is more like a young tomboy.

This Vanessa is amazingly pretty.. Eva Longoria alike. Beautiful eye, curvy body and massive booty.

Very good English. Said she has lived here for 4 years.

Totally inexperienced.. she keeps asking me what to do next which I found funny.

Looked me in the eyes the whole time as I was pounding her which is rare and so sexy. Most WLs will just close their eyes and hope it over soon 😂.

A few things she won’t do. No anal and daty.

A part of me thinks she won’t be doing this for long.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Vanessa looks awesome! Thanks for the review.

Storm looks quite good as well from wechat photos

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max69hard2 View Post
    FS.
    Details on their website and WeChat.
    Firefliesbyjesse.com.au

Still thinking about her BBBJing me last night, staring into my eyes with a big smirk on her face.

And one very small tight pussy.

Better be quick, who knows how long she will stick around for…
    Is bbbj part of her standard service? Shop ad says she only does standard not diamond. I assume standard western rate applies or did you pay more?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the AR Matty. You must be a fan of this new shop. Looks like it only opened recently (2 Oct - same time your profile was created) and already 2 reports in this shop. Will put this place on my radar. Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jesse is a good operator and been around for a long time in very good shops like 42G, etc. So it will be interesting to check out his new shop. Looks like a pretty interesting roster to start. Might have to check this shop out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Thanks for the AR Matty. You must be a fan of this new shop. Looks like it only opened recently (2 Oct - same time your profile was created) and already 2 reports in this shop. Will put this place on my radar. Cheers
    Haha yeh noticed that too. Also both AR pretty similar in content and description. Will wait for other reviews on this joint...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mindboggler View Post
    Is bbbj part of her standard service? Shop ad says she only does standard not diamond. I assume standard western rate applies or did you pay more?
    I saw her on her first night and paid Diamond rates, only no DATY. YMMV, it wouldn’t surprise me if she changed her mind and decided standard service only.

I agree with ynot_tony that she likely won’t be doing this for long… so better be quick

She’s slightly bigger than I normally go for but very firm, fit bod and a no brainer if you like a bit of booty and the sweet and innocent but naughty type. Reminded me of Kim Kardashian… her face is really that pretty and bod similar.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I wish she’d turn up somewhere. I’d love to give the Hornsby Vanessa the works!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The Hornsby Vanessa said she was saving money to move overseas.

I wouldn’t recommend her by any means. Complete time waster.

The 382A Vanessa is now Tanya at Chatswood60. Brazilian now instead of Spanish.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ynot_tony View Post
    The Hornsby Vanessa said she was saving money to move overseas.

I wouldn’t recommend her by any means. Complete time waster.

The 382A Vanessa is now Tanya at Chatswood60. Brazilian now instead of Spanish.
    Well spotted!
    Real face pic there also… sooo hot, good memories.