Thread: TMH

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

TMH

I happened to be on the train this morning and travelling past TMH and thought - why not? So I hopped off and wandered down - they were busy but free in 30 minutes so made a booking.
    When I arrived back I was met by a young lovely, smiling ml named J******. Who was very cute too.
    I asked for a medium massage and the ml delivered. I often see comments of lackluster massages but J****** performed an excellent massage.
    On the flip extras was mentioned and I opted for nude hj. Glad I did, ml was simply gorgeous with a firm body and firm breasts and stunning little figure.
    ML encouraged touching all over too. HJ was rhythmic and thoughtful. It was a generally excellent experience.
    It was my first visit to TMH so haven't experience other MLs there.

Massage: Excellent
    Customer Service: Excellent
    Extras: Fantastic
    WIR: Based on this experiece , defiantly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Probably a dumb question but can you pls PM me details of ‘TMH’? I can’t place it thanks!

Junior Member(有D料到) Fungus the Bogeyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sadpanda View Post
    Probably a dumb question but can you pls PM me details of ‘TMH’? I can’t place it thanks!
    Toombul Massage House

Before you ask LMH is a sister shop and stands for Little Massage House….in Indooroopilly and the CBD

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Awesome thank you. I just got back from Sydney and experienced Diamond service down there. Wow. Still, there are some gems (maybe not quite ‘Diaminds’ lol) up here to be found as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I wouldn't put TMH down as the diamond service / mind blowing wow factor. It was the perfect relaxed start to the day.
    Nice renovated old home, pleasant atmosphere, big rooms, calm delightful massage and pleasant extras.
    The absolute best start to a day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone seen any other good ML here lately ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Probably some of the cuter girls around town every time I've visited.. service was poor/average

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Abbie from Taiwan is back on Sundays. Tall slim and does quality message everytime.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi, could you please mention few cuter ML names(with **) at shop names?

I prefer cuter(atleast 8/10) even though poor/avg service.
    Thank you experts!