Thread: ABVC Dior

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ABVC Dior

Booked Dior because I saw a lot of reviews about her, always had good experiences with Vietnamese girls so I thought I would give her a try. OH MY GOD! She it stunning! She seems very experienced and sound like she’s full of energy which usually means this is going to be a good session I straight up thought. Her body is perfect her face is very pleasing to look at. She smells really good. She’s was wearing a super cute lingerie when she undressed her pussy is beautiful!

After I took a shower and sat on the bed she straight away started with bbbj, i told her to slow down because I was about to blow. I told her to lie down because I couldn’t wait to my throbbing member in but than she said “No you lie down” who am I to say no so I lied down and damn this girl is horny I came in 5minutes. We spent the rest of the session cuddling and chatting about many things. 30 minutes passes she placed her right hand on my little brother again and round two started unfortunately I couldn’t finish and the buzzer rang. All in all I would rate her 5 start rating. Service is great, face is great, Personality is great.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She is very good. Used to work as Nicole at 42G before Covid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    She is very good. Used to work as Nicole at 42G before Covid.
    Yes, used to see her all the time at 42g. I wonder how she looks now. Might pay her a visit sometime soon i guess

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She had short and blonde hair at 42G. Now long hair, couldn't recognise her. But the small A cup is a hard no for me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh and please stop saying ABV, quite a strong viet accent

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She goes back a long time this one , especially in this industry. A career "Lady" if ever there was one. Either she's rich by now or a big spender.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Who do you reckon is longer - Dior or Rebecca?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Way back at Infinity (nightshades now) Nicole (Dior) excused herself from the room , came back with a bag of grapes feeding both herself n I. She chewed hers but didn't swallow them. Took me in her mouth,..... well you can guess the rest. This happened in the spa room.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    As she described herself recently when I saw her. She's the master of sex lol.

She sure is.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    As she described herself recently when I saw her. She's the master of sex lol.

She sure is.
    Does a brother know if this sexy vixen has quit the industry or is just on a break? Can't seem to find her on roster no more

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by acfbkup1 View Post
    Does a brother know if this sexy vixen has quit the industry or is just on a break? Can't seem to find her on roster no more
    I will send her a message and let you know what she responds back!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    oh, i'll message her too!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    Any word on if she'll be back?

I msged the shop today and they weren't sure whether she was on holidays or no longer working there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is back to the shop already this week

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lol, looks like she is really popular among the punters, I literally could see her name in every thread. Well, I must give it a try.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this Diors tattoo or am I remembering it wrong. https://www.atouchofclass.net.au/tommy-2/34914

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No she is certainly not size 8