Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best opening move with ML/WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pawn to D4 😁

In all seriousness, like others here have said, just ask them about their day, and be polite and relaxed. If it's my first time seeing them and I like what I see, I'll compliment them that they look better in real life than their profile suggests

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Imagine the girl walks in and you are in the horse stance ready to show your praying mantis moves, a surprise opening indeed

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Smile, be polite, turn up sober.

I have had a few punts where I have come straight off the worksite doing a big day of manual labour - politely asking for a towel for a refreshing shower is a winner.
    Plays REALLY well with the Aussie matures who like that 'hard working tradie' fantasy.

It's getting to the point I'm tossing up wearing the hi-vis down to the shops.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by runrun View Post
    It's getting to the point I'm tossing up wearing the hi-vis down to the shops.
    I reckon it would be a decent disguise too, people may think there's construction or repair work going on in the shop lmao.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Imagine the girl walks in and you are in the horse stance ready to show your praying mantis moves, a surprise opening indeed
    Wrong move, bro .... don't you know what happens to male praying mantis after copulation?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Ruy Lopez, the Italian Game (the Quiet game), and the Caro Kann are my favorite opennings
    The Orang Utan or declining any sort of Queen's gambit might be more the go for punters round here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I reckon it would be a decent disguise too, people may think there's construction or repair work going on in the shop lmao.
    LOL no awkward looks when you come out, just act like you have been on the tools - so to speak.

Banned
    Gangnam Style or Gangbang Style?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Always sort out extras and cost at the start then ask if it's ok we start with me giving the ML a massage - all so far seem keen and usually within 5 mins of them walking in the room they are laying naked on the table
    15 mins of massage input I can assure you returns fruitful returns for the remainder of your session

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I had just started punting, I went to see a French or Italian girl and as we walked up the stairs she placed my hand around her waist and lead to some DFK which I hadn't experienced up to that point.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    The dick reveal
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    In your experience what is your best opening move to get the gates open with your punt.?
    A deep bow executed like an oriental gentleman with both hands clasped together in front proferring at least 6 pineapples.

You demeanour should be that of deference, humility, generosity and with a tint of sadness witnessing the departure of your hard-earned cash.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A handful of notes usually does the trick...and looking and smelling clean too...

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    A handful of notes usually does the trick...and looking and smelling clean too...
    What, freshly washed money?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12