Thread: Most unexpected or funny response from your punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Most unexpected or funny response from your punt.

Trying to engage and be polite I asked the ML how her day was and she replied “this pussy has already had six what do you think”

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My regular earlier this year went into a fit of hysterical laughter upon hearing my extremely loud screaming after making me bust one of my hardest nut ever. Fuck I miss her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    First time with at a new shop chatting up the mamasan who was giving me a massage.

She had all these massage certificates on the wall and i asked about them and how do they teach the class.

She told me her instructor is gay, and i was like huh?she loudly repeated i said hes GAY, like this! and proceeded to shove a finger in my bum hole.
    It was quite sudden and she quickly pulled out, tapped my butt a few times and continued the massage around that region.

It was an unexpected TT kind of? i dunno

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post
    First time with at a new shop chatting up the mamasan who was giving me a massage.

She had all these massage certificates on the wall and i asked about them and how do they teach the class.

She told me her instructor is gay, and i was like huh?she loudly repeated i said hes GAY, like this! and proceeded to shove a finger in my bum hole.
    It was quite sudden and she quickly pulled out, tapped my butt a few times and continued the massage around that region.

It was an unexpected TT kind of? i dunno
    TT... did she make you cry or something?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    TT... did she make you cry or something?
    I meant Tackle Tickle my friend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She said I look like her EX-boyfriend!
    PS. When in manila