Thread: Eva 24yo sweet pretty Thai masseurs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Eva 24yo sweet pretty Thai masseurs

i come to 382 again so pretty girl her name Eva 24yo from thai, very pretty face but the reception said shes only for massages girl, and for extra YMMV. I asked how much for extra FS but the reception told me have to asked the girl. She asked me higher price for FS but we settled for $250 which is higher than standard services but shes pretty so I said yes. She brought me to room 3, the room is good for massages and shower.good for massage she came in and undress tell me to lay down give me body rub and massage. The massage is not that strong, her boob is small but shes cute

she is very casual friendly like girlfriend style she has a beautiful smile and that makes me like her service and I will comeback again to be a regular in this brothel for sure

So 160+250?

Wow that bit expensive

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nice AR, but above my pay grade for sure. Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If this is the case, the Thai girl sure ripped him off. He could have had two girls for that price at N5M.
    And get rapped instead of ripped hahah I think I know which one

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for the review! I believe 250 should be the total 160+250 would be too much
    Hi all! We want to continuously improve, so please give me detailed feedbacks on girls and shop at
    wechat/line ID: eastwindfirefly
    so we can monitor and continuously improve service quality. Without feedbacks it is hard for us to know and improve! Thank you all!
    For recruiting chats can contact me as well