Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WeChat for local pickups ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

WeChat for local pickups ?

YES !

Yesterday I was between jobs, so sat down (in the CBD) and played with Wechat and had a look for anyone local.
    Found a non-descript female with just a photo and sent a greeting (just "Hi").
    checked again in a few minutes and got a friend request which ended up in just a basic friendly exchange, saying she was recently arrived and waiting for her qualifications checking for local registration.
    I suggested if she wasn't doing anything in particular was she interested in meeting up say for a coffee or drink.She suggested a cafe, which was actually across the tram tracks from where I was sitting, so we agreed 5 minutes.
    I watched the entry and say only one single female go in and sit down so went across and joined her.
    OK, cut a longer story short, we ended up in her apartment room and played till the early hours.
    She was a genuine new arrival, she wanted just to occupy her time and wasn't a working girl or even a sugar baby, she was just horny and alone.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I hope you hook up with her again. That was very lucky was she very good looking Chinese lady?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well done. This gives me hope to keep trying on WeChat.
    Do you think one may have more luck in certain demographic, like near uni?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like you got lucky floopydick and I wonder if it sparked other curious punters in this forum to have a look at that feature in WeChat coz it was predominantly males showing on my list who were near by.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So you have your full photo on Wechat?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    YES ! She was a genuine new arrival, she wanted just to occupy her time and wasn't a working girl or even a sugar baby, she was just horny and alone.
    Well done but you got 'very very lucky'. 1 in a few hundred lucky I'll say...

From my experiences, Wechat like any other chat app takes alot effort and persistence if your goal is to get the girl in bed.

Throughout the years dating back to 2017, I've occasionally jumped on Wechat to greet random ladies out of boredom. I've managed to have sex with just 2 ladies and it took weeks and months of building rapport and trust before they finally agreed. I even fully disclose to them that I was married and to keep it discreet lol

One girl was young and just started uni. She was still a virgin but very shy and wanted to finally lose it.
    The other was recently divorced, she found comfort talking to me. After a few months, she reluctantly said yes but we had great passionate sex, I guess she really did needed a rebound!

I just don't think Wechat is worth the effort and requires certain circumstances for anything to happen. Its easier just to punt! However, if you enjoy the long journey that comes with wooing the girl, you could give it try but don't anticipate anything will happen.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    that's really nice!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can filter females only Rookiestones

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I’ve just hit up 2 girls this avo after reading OP’s post. One added me. Gonna have a few cold ones and see where it goes lol.
    I wonder what the chance is of getting a late night WeChat date slam.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Need to give this a go too. Bailed at first after seeing just guys but knowing I can filter females only I'll have another look.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    wow, though lucky, but incredible experience. good job!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The only thing I've ever gotten was a gay guy hitting me up, just proves how fucken ugly I must be
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    The only thing I've ever gotten was a gay guy hitting me up, just proves how fucken ugly I must be
    Lol
    Try again with better luck next

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Sounds like you got lucky floopydick and I wonder if it sparked other curious punters in this forum to have a look at that feature in WeChat coz it was predominantly males showing on my list who were near by.
    You know you can filter the display for "females only"?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Watch out for scammers. Crytos/FX etc lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asnabc View Post

From my experiences, Wechat like any other chat app takes alot effort and persistence if your goal is to get the girl in bed.

Throughout the years dating back to 2017, I've occasionally jumped on Wechat to greet random ladies out of boredom. I've managed to have sex with just 2 ladies and it took weeks and months of building rapport and trust before they finally agreed. I even fully disclose to them that I was married and to keep it discreet lol

One girl was young and just started uni. She was still a virgin but very shy and wanted to finally lose it.
    The other was recently divorced, she found comfort talking to me. After a few months, she reluctantly said yes but we had great passionate sex, I guess she really did needed a rebound!

I just don't think Wechat is worth the effort and requires certain circumstances for anything to happen. Its easier just to punt! However, if you enjoy the long journey that comes with wooing the girl, you could give it try but don't anticipate anything will happen.
    Do you have a profile photo of yourself? It makes a big difference if you have a photo of yourself or not and increases the risk of getting caught as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigleaf View Post
    Do you have a profile photo of yourself? It makes a big difference if you have a photo of yourself or not and increases the risk of getting caught as well.
    When I created my account back in 2017, I did have a profile photo for the first few weeks only and received a very high response rate. I removed the profile pic shortly after as I didn't think it was worth the risk and replaced it with a pic of my local area at the time. I also use a WeChat account with a secondary number that isn't linked to any of my family or friends and I don't use my real name. Not sure if this is possible now since WeChat is more strict when creating accounts. Of course, the greeting response dropped significantly but the risks were significantly reduced.

I can't read/write in Chinese and my speaking is limited, so my pool of woman is smaller on WeChat. If they do respond, there is a good chance their english is OK.

Hint, you might have better luck if you greet the lady in both english and chinese, cover both grounds. Once you search for females nearby, clear the search so you don't appear on others nearby when you're not chatting anymore. Less chance of getting found out accidentally.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by asnabc View Post

I just don't think Wechat is worth the effort and requires certain circumstances for anything to happen. Its easier just to punt!
    Really nice post

I wish I had learned about punting earlier

Exactly as you say, to date a lady and make love takes at least 3-4 dates minimum, often full day dates, and often the women just wants you to pay for her meal and just be friends

Can't argue that the sex can be good though, it's amazing how horny some nonworking girls are

But punting cuts out all the afternoons and full days spent on courting a short term fling
    Much more effective use of your valuable time

On WeChat you need to have a few photos up, real or not real, otherwise you have no chance of a woman wanting to meet you

You are married, what are women's reactions generally when you tell them that?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    On WeChat you need to have a few photos up, real or not real, otherwise you have no chance of a woman wanting to meet you
    You are married, what are women's reactions generally when you tell them that?
    I can share some details....

You can take a profile photo of yourself blocking out majority of your face. Don't wear cloths that people you know generally see you in or can identify you LOL.

I do give my full photo on request, after I told the ladies that I'm married. I prefer to be upfront about my marriage status early otherwise they'll get very suspicious later on because you are never readily available for them. You've wasted so much time and you'll be in a awkward position. Its hard work to maintain an outright lie.

After telling my marriage status to the ladies, their response is quite predictable. They could be one of those that take a strict morale stand, then its best if you just move on quickly. Another common question is, 'does your wife know?' or 'what if your wife finds out?' etc.. I reply back mentioning since I'm married, I generally don't have many females friends anymore, it nice to have a female perspective and talk to the opposite sex for a change.. somewhere along those lines. If they accept and continue the conversion, that is one small step towards your goal

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blk53 View Post
    Watch out for scammers. Crytos/FX etc lol.
    im so worried about this i get messages/greetings and add as friends. The pictures they use seem like its too good to be true.
    i preemptive say how much Crytos etc are they offering.
    i even straight up ask them how much for sexy time..
    Then i get blocked.. Oh well.

However i get people adding me on Line randomly and i get asked "whos this?" Conversation doesnt go anywhere cause again the photos seem like its too good to be true.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast