Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Addicted to WL

Senior Member(無間使者)

Addicted to WL

I am always looking for WLs every week, I would try twice or three times every week if I was enough younger. I tried to give up looking WL every week instead of one month, but I can’t stop looking. I was told I should spend more time on exercise, the problem is that the more exercise I do the more energy I have. Do you have any advice on reducing time of looking?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    I am always looking for WLs every week, I would try twice or three times every week if I was enough younger. I tried to give up looking WL every week instead of one month, but I can’t stop looking. I was told I should spend more time on exercise, the problem is that the more exercise I do the more energy I have. Do you have any advice on reducing time of looking?
    What's the problem exactly? Assuming you have sufficient funds.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter-pie View Post
    What's the problem exactly? Assuming you have sufficient funds.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
    I have to spend two hours on travelling to reliable shops near the city or in the city or shops having the girls I like because I am working and living on the western Sydney

Banned
    I have to spend two hours on travelling to reliable shops near the city or in the city or shops having the girls I like because I am working and living on the western Sydney
    Have you thought of getting your own helicopter to cut down travelling time?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do you find most of these girls worth your effort? If yes then I can't suggest anything but once you travel to city and check the line up and don't find anyone worth your time and money then you will slowdown. Setting clear standards on what you are after in terms of girls physique, beauty and x-factor can be helpful. At least it has worked for me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    As soon as you get home from work, put on a sleeping mask. Or move to another city in South Australia or Western Australia where prostitution is illegal. Or grow up and learn some self control. Geesh.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where are you travelling from what area? I think there are plenty of reliable shops over a wide area?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    what about actually getting into a real relationship? maybe you are just looking for someone to connect with, both physically and mentally.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Have you thought of getting your own helicopter to cut down travelling time?
    Please don’t say anything if you’re not nice

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Couldn’t believe visiting 2-3 times every week.
    Big 🩲 spender
    Good on op

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Plenty of decent girls and shops west of Homebush, so that could save you some time.
    Otherwise you need to decide what you're seeking from these sessions. Just a release? Intimacy?
    Exercise is good, yeah you'll have more energy but less time to waste. Maybe you need a distraction.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I don't understand what the problem is bro.
    You are punting, you are exercising, that sounds pretty good to me.
    Keep doing what you are doing.
    If you are depressed or having other mental health issues then get some help and make some changes in your life.
    But if you are feeling OK, then don't worry, and keep doing what you are doing.
    Enjoy!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've cut down from 2-3 times a week to 2-3 times a month over the past year. Punting is really addictive. Just make sure you do what's right for you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thomassalvado2 View Post
    Couldn’t believe visiting 2-3 times every week.
    Big �� spender
    Good on op
    That's why he had to sell his helicopter.

Banned
    No doubt most of us have had their fair share of relationships? Is it insecurity on a man’s behalf to need a relationship?

I’ve come to the conclusion you only need a mistress and a house keeper.

(By mistress I mean a casual sex partner).

Anyone care to disagree?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Start seeing a regular girl in private so you can save time looking for someone new each time. Go private with one your happy with make her your sugar babe and see her three times a week. That should save your time you can obviously afford a regular. Your addicted you need to satisfy that craving like the rest of us. Trying to slow down is useless. You just end up wanting more pussy. Get a regular SB.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    what about actually getting into a real relationship? maybe you are just looking for someone to connect with, both physically and mentally.
    Op just needs a regular sugar baby to satisfy his urges.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Start seeing a regular girl in private so you can save time looking for someone new each time. Go private with one you’re happy with make her your sugar babe and see her three times a week. That should save your time you can obviously afford a regular. You’re addicted you need to satisfy that craving like the rest of us. Trying to slow down is useless. You just end up wanting more pussy. Get a regular SB.
    Thanks for your sharing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    No doubt most of us have had their fair share of relationships? Is it insecurity on a man’s behalf to need a relationship?

I’ve come to the conclusion you only need a mistress and a house keeper.

(By mistress I mean a casual sex partner).

Anyone care to disagree?
    Haha good ideas

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds like a sugar baby with a monthly deal is the way to go~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast