Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nana: C-D Boobs with Tight Pussy and the Longest Continuous Orgasm I’ve ever seen

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nana: C-D Boobs with Tight Pussy and the Longest Continuous Orgasm I’ve ever seen

Jesse has been asking me to come to the new shop, so on Friday night I had time on my hands and decided to knock on their door. It was a busy night with customers coming and going and I just sneaked in ahead, as a group of three punters arrived.

Jesse secured Nana for me and so I go upstairs to Room #9. Nana is waiting for me in black lacy lingerie with a short lacy half coat on top accentuating her curves. The pic on WeChat and the website is indicative at present while Team Fireflies organises new photos. I am sure Jesse will furnish accurate pics and stats over the next week or so as that has always been his practice in other shops. However, the size of Nana’s boobs is accurate: Asian size D and Western C.

Nana is approx. 160-165cm or possibly just over 165cm. Unfortunately, the only tape measure I had on me is less than 20cm, so it would take too long to step out 160+cm.

Nice smile and, from the pleasant greeting, I recognise Nana’s accent, being Shanghainese. Nana looks late 20s and size 6+ with my guess at approx. 55kg with a small tummy. Boobs are still pert and feel natural with no sag, so obviously have been looked after and no signs of having kids.

We kiss and Nana starts to rub her hands over my shoulders, chest and within 2 mins is squeezing my already hard cock. Personally, I think that is a fantastic greeting. Reception mentioned Nana is very experienced and that certainly proved to be the case. Nana tells me I have a hard tongue and a hard cock. Certainly, the latter was correct, but I hadn’t necessarily thought of my tongue as hard. However, I get her point.

Nana disrobes to take a quick shower and I enjoy the view as the three-part lingerie set is removed. Nana has a pretty typical body for a girl of her age – not too slim and not overweight. Not necessarily a gym junkie, but is kind of a normal body. However, boob lovers will definitely enjoy her tits. No doubt about that.

After both showers are finished, Nana asks me to lay on the bed as she starts DFK and on to licking my neck, chest and nipples, which is nice. From my reviews you can see I normally choose less experienced girls and take the lead, so Nana taking the lead is a nice change for me. Really enjoyable.

As Nana is busy licking, she starts to stroke my cock and murmurs something about big and hard. Well, it was certainly hard, but the first adjective may be used for most punters as many girls do. She traces her way down to my cock. Not a full cat bath, but more a case of her tongue taking a walk across my abdomen. Nice

On to BBBJ and Nana’s experience comes to the fore. A good combination of lips, mouth and tongue and, after a busy plus stressful week, I was happy to lay back and enjoy it. Seemed like Nana could have sucked and licked me all night as there was no let-up, until I asked if she could lick my balls. Of course, the answer was 'yes' and that was a pretty nice feeling. Back to BJ and this time, I think it was my eyes rolling to the back of my head. Happy to lay back and take that.

However, I started getting thirsty for pussy juice and as there’s normally only one place from where you can get that, I suggested 69. Nana agrees and in a flash she is positioned on top of me with my cock back in her mouth. I start to lick her pussy (unshaven but loosely trimmed) and get a reaction to my ‘hard tongue’ from Nana straight away. Her mouth is full of cock, so a bit difficult to speak, but she let me know she was enjoying it. Nice taste and no smell from the hair, so obviously looks after her little sister.

We change position to me just doing DATY, which Nana appears to love. I focus on her clit and pussy lips as well as the occasional tongue fucking. I start to gently massage her entrance and I realise how small and tight it is. Nana prefers not to do FIP/FIV, but there was some flexibility here as I position the tip of one and then two fingers at her entrance ‘threatening to enter’, but not really entering (ok, a little entering). Nana’s clit is super sensitive and she is making all the right noises. No doubt there may be some FOAM here, but I suspect it is not all FOAM.

Then after several minutes, it happens. Nana starts shaking as she approaches orgasm – as you know some girls do from my ARs plus your own experience. However with Nana, the shaking just keeps going and going. It’s like this girl is going into cardiac arrest as she keeps shaking in front of me. Thinking the only cure for this seemingly uncontrollable shaking must be ‘more of the same’, I keep licking her and eventually she gets over the line as her legs go stiff, her back arches and her head presses back into the pillow.

I check her vitals and she appears to have survived the ordeal. I gently run my tongue over her post orgasmic clit and Nana is squirming – wanting me to stop, but to continue at the same time. Her sensitivity reduces and I bring her to her second orgasm. Not as violent as the first, but apparently, also enjoyable.

It's time to fuck and so on goes the condom and I slowly enter her. Like in one of my other ARs, the entrance is very small, but opens up inside (although still quite tight). I am a little surprised considering her ‘normal’ body size, rather than being a much more petite girl, but obviously delighted. We do mish and doggy and there is no doubt Nana enjoys cock. Her little sister remains a snug fit throughout as we change position. Despite some FOAM at times, but it still appears Nana may prefer mish, although certainly no objection to doggy. We didn’t do cowgirl, or many other positions as quite a lot of time had been taken up with BJ and DATY. Plus, of course BBBJ has much more feeling than CFS.

Time to finish is approaching and so I ask to return to BBBJ and a little cat bath on my chest and nipples. The finish for me came shortly thereafter as Nana masterfully finished me off with CIM.

Nana is a great girl to see if you are looking for lots of experience, skills, and size C to D natural boobs while remaining tight inside and responsive to your efforts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review. Very tempting to go there now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice novel. AI? Could not work out whether you enjoyed it or not??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Jesse has been asking me to come to the new shop, so on Friday night I had time on my hands and decided to knock on their door. It was a busy night with customers coming and going and I just sneaked in ahead, as a group of three punters arrived.

Jesse secured Nana for me and so I go upstairs to Room #9. Nana is waiting for me in black lacy lingerie with a short lacy half coat on top accentuating her curves. The pic on WeChat and the website is indicative at present while Team Fireflies organises new photos. I am sure Jesse will furnish accurate pics and stats over the next week or so as that has always been his practice in other shops. However, the size of Nana’s boobs is accurate: Asian size D and Western C.

Nana is approx. 160-165cm or possibly just over 165cm. Unfortunately, the only tape measure I had on me is less than 20cm, so it would take too long to step out 160+cm.

Nice smile and, from the pleasant greeting, I recognise Nana’s accent, being Shanghainese. Nana looks late 20s and size 6+ with my guess at approx. 55kg with a small tummy. Boobs are still pert and feel natural with no sag, so obviously have been looked after and no signs of having kids.

We kiss and Nana starts to rub her hands over my shoulders, chest and within 2 mins is squeezing my already hard cock. Personally, I think that is a fantastic greeting. Reception mentioned Nana is very experienced and that certainly proved to be the case. Nana tells me I have a hard tongue and a hard cock. Certainly, the latter was correct, but I hadn’t necessarily thought of my tongue as hard. However, I get her point.

Nana disrobes to take a quick shower and I enjoy the view as the three-part lingerie set is removed. Nana has a pretty typical body for a girl of her age – not too slim and not overweight. Not necessarily a gym junkie, but is kind of a normal body. However, boob lovers will definitely enjoy her tits. No doubt about that.

After both showers are finished, Nana asks me to lay on the bed as she starts DFK and on to licking my neck, chest and nipples, which is nice. From my reviews you can see I normally choose less experienced girls and take the lead, so Nana taking the lead is a nice change for me. Really enjoyable.

As Nana is busy licking, she starts to stroke my cock and murmurs something about big and hard. Well, it was certainly hard, but the first adjective may be used for most punters as many girls do. She traces her way down to my cock. Not a full cat bath, but more a case of her tongue taking a walk across my abdomen. Nice

On to BBBJ and Nana’s experience comes to the fore. A good combination of lips, mouth and tongue and, after a busy plus stressful week, I was happy to lay back and enjoy it. Seemed like Nana could have sucked and licked me all night as there was no let-up, until I asked if she could lick my balls. Of course, the answer was 'yes' and that was a pretty nice feeling. Back to BJ and this time, I think it was my eyes rolling to the back of my head. Happy to lay back and take that.

However, I started getting thirsty for pussy juice and as there’s normally only one place from where you can get that, I suggested 69. Nana agrees and in a flash she is positioned on top of me with my cock back in her mouth. I start to lick her pussy (unshaven but loosely trimmed) and get a reaction to my ‘hard tongue’ from Nana straight away. Her mouth is full of cock, so a bit difficult to speak, but she let me know she was enjoying it. Nice taste and no smell from the hair, so obviously looks after her little sister.

We change position to me just doing DATY, which Nana appears to love. I focus on her clit and pussy lips as well as the occasional tongue fucking. I start to gently massage her entrance and I realise how small and tight it is. Nana prefers not to do FIP/FIV, but there was some flexibility here as I position the tip of one and then two fingers at her entrance ‘threatening to enter’, but not really entering (ok, a little entering). Nana’s clit is super sensitive and she is making all the right noises. No doubt there may be some FOAM here, but I suspect it is not all FOAM.

Then after several minutes, it happens. Nana starts shaking as she approaches orgasm – as you know some girls do from my ARs plus your own experience. However with Nana, the shaking just keeps going and going. It’s like this girl is going into cardiac arrest as she keeps shaking in front of me. Thinking the only cure for this seemingly uncontrollable shaking must be ‘more of the same’, I keep licking her and eventually she gets over the line as her legs go stiff, her back arches and her head presses back into the pillow.

I check her vitals and she appears to have survived the ordeal. I gently run my tongue over her post orgasmic clit and Nana is squirming – wanting me to stop, but to continue at the same time. Her sensitivity reduces and I bring her to her second orgasm. Not as violent as the first, but apparently, also enjoyable.

It's time to fuck and so on goes the condom and I slowly enter her. Like in one of my other ARs, the entrance is very small, but opens up inside (although still quite tight). I am a little surprised considering her ‘normal’ body size, rather than being a much more petite girl, but obviously delighted. We do mish and doggy and there is no doubt Nana enjoys cock. Her little sister remains a snug fit throughout as we change position. Despite some FOAM at times, but it still appears Nana may prefer mish, although certainly no objection to doggy. We didn’t do cowgirl, or many other positions as quite a lot of time had been taken up with BJ and DATY. Plus, of course BBBJ has much more feeling than CFS.

Time to finish is approaching and so I ask to return to BBBJ and a little cat bath on my chest and nipples. The finish for me came shortly thereafter as Nana masterfully finished me off with CIM.

Nana is a great girl to see if you are looking for lots of experience, skills, and size C to D natural boobs while remaining tight inside and responsive to your efforts.
    Still waiting for Jesse to ask me over.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wink

Thank you for your review!!! Glad youre happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Still waiting for Jesse to ask me over.
    Lol, come over and visit please!!!!
    Hi all! We want to continuously improve, so please give me detailed feedbacks on girls and shop at
    wechat/line ID: eastwindfirefly
    so we can monitor and continuously improve service quality. Without feedbacks it is hard for us to know and improve! Thank you all!
    For recruiting chats can contact me as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    Nice novel. AI? Could not work out whether you enjoyed it or not??
    Hi Timeis629

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I tend to write long ARs, but refer to them as 'Stories' (rather than 'Novels') when I ask permission from the girl, rather than Reviews or ARs. I joined in August 2019 and you can see one of my early examples which was published in July 2020, prior to the creation of ChatGPT, ChatAI, etc at:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...super+squirter

My aim is to make the ARs entertaining, rather than just informative. I realise they will be too long for some punters and that's ok. They can stop reading whenever they get bored of hearing about my sexual exploits.

Anyway, I am glad you asked the question as I am sure we will see ARs on this site created by AI. Here are some ways to recognise whether it is AI-generated or not.

There are a couple of ways to generate ARs via AI.

1)Just ask one of the generative AI Bots to write an AR about a girl and .... let's call her ....... "Nana", "Lana", "Sana", "Zana", "Anna", etc and point the Bot to Aus99.
    In this case an AR will be generated that uses the collective content of all the ARs on Aus99 and will be generic, rather than a review of 'Nana' and therefore will not contain any intimate personal details of (in this case) Nana.

2)Ask one of the generative AI Bots to write an AR about a specific girl and and point the Bot to reviews of that girl at Aus99. Let's take C Jay at No5 as there are lots of ARs on tiny cutie Jay. I have seen Jay many times, commencing on her very first day a No5, but never written a review. So, for a girl who already has ARs on Aus99, you will get a summary of the collective content on Jay - and probably a good result.

But, ...... there are lots of Nanas on Aus99 - a quick search revealed 10 pages of threads containing the word 'Nana', but very few of them seemed to be ARs. I am not aware of any ARs on this particular Nana, but I admit CBF looking through 10 pages of threads. Also, if Nana is using a different name at Fireflies, than her prior shop(s), ..... you are screwed (unless you know all her prior names and shops).

3) Ask one of the generative AI Bots to write an AR about a girl and .... let's call her ....... "Nana", in the same style as AsiaAddict (or BigDipper, or other punters that write longer ARs similar to mine). So, in this case you will get something similar to my writing style, but ..... still not specifically on this particular Nana

To the extent AI is generative, it relies on the collective content available on the web on which to base the content it generates.

Additionally, ...... AI generated content is not always 100% accurate. Often the AI Bots, make errors and (I learned last Thursday), this is called "AI Hallucinations". Refer: https://www.google.com/search?client...on&bshm=rimc/1

So, to reveal why my ARs are 'AA', rather than 'AI' please consider the following:
    Firstly, I tend to write ARs that reveal my seduction of the girl, rather than just a review of her service. Only a relatively small number of punters do this. I joined this site in August 2019, wrote a small number of reviews and then had a hiatus. But take a look at one of my early ARs, which was on Mimi at 42G:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...super+squirter

This was written prior to generative AI being released and is consistent with my current style.

Secondly, I reveal intimate details about the girl - that I can only know if I have actually seen her. For example, I mention she is Shanghainese, whereas her pic says/said she is from Singapore. How would the AI bot know this unless someone else published it? I know it because the two accents are markedly different. There are also intimate details about her body, that can only come from personally seeing her - unless these details already exist in ARs on this particular Nana on the internet. I mentioned her boobs having no sag, having a little tummy and also specificity about the entrance of her pussy which is likened it to another girl for whom, I have written an AR. That AR isn't published yet, as I haven't quite finished it. But it will be published very soon.

In all of my ARs there are always some intimate details about the girl that can only be known if I actually see the girl. Please see recent ARs on CBD girls Anna, Moca and Karin as well as another AR dating back to Nov '20 on Mandy. All have the same style and all reveal intimate details about the girl that can only come from actually seeing the girl. in most, if not all cases, my ARs are extremely explicit and I almost always get consent from the girl before publishing. I tend not to write bad ARs, but I do contribute to other ARs on poor service and confirm or contradict the info, according to my personal experience.

The final point to consider is what is my ROI from generating fake ARs? Forum members don't receive any payment for content - there are no links to a personal website selling AsiaAddict merch or other services. (Damn, there's an idea). We all joined this Forum to share thoughts and experiences as well as to inform each other (great girls, poor service, dodgy shops, great shops, high prices, VFM, WIR, etc).

Although some of us humans still have original thoughts and can string enough words together to fill more than three sentences, I think your question is completely reasonable and am not offended in the least. Hopefully, the response above gives you some insight on how to spot fake ARs.

HOWEVER, at least ONE OTHER PUNTER will need to go to see Nana and confirm if my AR is accurate or that I am talking shit or creating hallucinations. They can enjoy her BBBJ and C-D cup boobs, plus check her entrance and accent, just to make sure. I believe that will confirm my ARs are from 'AA', rather than 'AI".

Finally, yes I enjoyed seeing Nana, as exemplified by the use of the words "Really enjoyable", "Nice" and "masterfully finished me off with CIM". I agree I didn't make this clear enough. I will try to do better.

Enjoy!

P.S.: There are three more ARs coming, two of which will be very soon. It's been a busy couple of weeks. All have explicit and intimate details on the girls and to my knowledge there is little or no info on these girls, but I will check again prior to publishing.
    Last edited by AsiaAddict; 08-10-2023 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Correct the 'Reply with Quote'

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR, bro.

Nana sounds interesting. I think I will go there tonight and check it out. There's a few girls that look interesting on today. Just wondering if I should book or wait to see the line up?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    Nice AR, bro.

Nana sounds interesting. I think I will go there tonight and check it out. There's a few girls that look interesting on today. Just wondering if I should book or wait to see the line up?
    I dunno, chat to Jesse. But if there is a particular girl you wanna see, then maybe it's better to book. The popular girls always get snapped up. But depends on your preference.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by expert View Post
    Nice review. Very tempting to go there now.
    Thanks expert,

Shop is still new and depends on your taste for girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Another hot AR bro! thanks for keeping us entertained

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Guessed I missed the paragraph about the quantity of pineapples...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Guessed I missed the paragraph about the quantity of pineapples...
    No pineapples required as this is a licensed brothel and I got Diamond service for $280

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The roster appears to be getting more interesting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So this shop is 382A Pitt St
    Fireflies...?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    No pineapples required as this is a licensed brothel and I got Diamond service for $280
    Au contraire, the pineapples were just paid up front, not directly to the provider. But still important, for me anyway, to mention price and perhaps service level REGARDLESS of who they were paid to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR OP! I passed this placed today on my way home and a young cute looking lady stop me telling me for a good time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Diaz View Post
    Nice AR OP! I passed this placed today on my way home and a young cute looking lady stop me telling me for a good time.
    Thanks JD. Just trying to assist mankind to the extent possible. There are a couple of cute girls on the door - and it seems the other two shops up the street also employ the same tactic. Can't wait to see the two CBD shops up the street do the same. LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I first saw the girls from the other shops they are quite cute but the girl in-front of 382a is the cutest of them all.
    She looks very fresh and bubbly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Nana and details from OP are right.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPunter View Post
    I saw Nana and details from OP are right.
    Thanks Bro, I appreciate your confirmation. Hopefully the AI concerns are put to rest and it is regarded as 'AA', rather than 'AI'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast