Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nana: C-D Boobs with Tight Pussy and the Longest Continuous Orgasm I’ve ever seen

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Farkersfolly View Post
    So this shop is 382A Pitt St
    Fireflies...?
    Sorry to miss your msg. Yes, it is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Nana a couple of nights ago and had a pretty good time. OP's info is correct. Very similar greeting with squeezing my dick when I first walk into her room. Very experienced service that leaves nothing to the imagination. She did cum with me, but I didn't quite get the 'longest orgasm, ever' LOL. She certainly shakes, though.

Very attentive service and she is happy to take the lead. Great catbath and very experienced BBBJ. Also nice to fuck.

Good punt!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks WM

Much appreciated.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Are her boobs natural? I’m no fan of enhanced 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tocam View Post
    Are her boobs natural? I’m no fan of enhanced ��
    I believe they are enhanced, but quite a natural/realistic feel, to the extent possible. Not perfect, but pretty good. Certainly don't feel hard or too fake IMO.

But, you will have your own taste and preferences.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    I believe they are enhanced, but quite a natural/realistic feel, to the extent possible. Not perfect, but pretty good. Certainly don't feel hard or too fake IMO.

But, you will have your own taste and preferences.
    Yes, they don't look out of place or feel weird. But obviously, they are slightly larger than you would expect on an Asian girl. But reasonably natural feel for me, anyway.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Bro, I appreciate your confirmation. Hopefully the AI concerns are put to rest and it is regarded as 'AA', rather than 'AI'
    Have you tried new Thai Lily? Just wondering how she stacks up versus Nana?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPunter View Post
    Have you tried new Thai Lily? Just wondering how she stacks up versus Nana?
    I haven't punted with Thai Lily, but seen her in the corridor. Lily is a little older and a bit more stocky than Nana. Seems to be in and out of rooms with customers as I wait at Reception for my number to come up, so must be ok. Haven't heard any disgruntled customers (or seen any bad ARs)

However, I stand by my AR for Nana and will go back to see her after I have seen the next PYT on the list...... For sure. Nana wears her black lingerie around the shop and, if I hadn't made another booking already, I would jump her. But new delicious girls keep turning up. Expect another AR tomorrow, LOL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just came here to say to back up OP and their post about Nana!
    An excellent BBBJ and a very tightly snug fit downstairs!

The only thing i'd disagree with is the age. She definitely looks mid 30s (though she told me she was 28). And definitely right about the Shanghainese part. Apparently, she's originally from Shanghai but lived a while in Singapore.

Banned
    No pineapples required as this is a licensed brothel and I got Diamond service for $280
    Many of us can't afford such a hefty price.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I believe you can opt for the standard service, no? $160 for 45 mins, not sure if all girls are willing, some might be "Diamond-Only"...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyon View Post
    Just came here to say to back up OP and their post about Nana!
    An excellent BBBJ and a very tightly snug fit downstairs!

The only thing i'd disagree with is the age. She definitely looks mid 30s (though she told me she was 28). And definitely right about the Shanghainese part. Apparently, she's originally from Shanghai but lived a while in Singapore.
    Oh, so that's the Singapore connection. A lot of Chinese girls go to Singapore for this work. I was also surprised she is as tight as she is. I'm still thinking about that BBBJ. Maybe need to pay another visit, soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went back for a second time with Nana. Fark her BBBJ is good. The whole catbath thing from neck to nipples to chest, cock, balls and inside your thighs is really good. Nice way to spend an hour. Then, going inside her fells pretty good, too. Nice to get really good service for a change. Without even asking for it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Yes, I agree. Punting has become super expensive. I used to have a wonderful time for less than $200 only a few years ago. But it has gone crazy since Covid came and went.

Do you think punters' expectations on service are higher now that the price is so much more?

Or, do they just get more annoyed when they get a dud punt because they have wasted more money?

Fortunately, I don't think we have that problem with Nana. Thank god!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

382A Club Nana: C-D Boobs with Tight Pussy and the Longest Continuous Orgasm I’ve ever seen

Went to see Nana last night. Shop was busy and I had to wait until she available. Not much room in Reception with other punters waiting and choosing girls, so they showed me to a massage room to wait. Cost is $280. Nana walked in later, wearing very short shorts like cut off jeans. Upstairs to the room and quick shower. Nana is a great kisser, but TBH, I wanted to try the BBBJ that OP wrote about. She looks pretty experienced and soon go down to my dick. Little bit kiss and lick and then took it in her mouth. Yes, I can say she does great BJ. Really enjoyed her mouth and tongue skills. Could be one of the best BBBJ I have had. On to the main event and we tried missionary first. Ok, quite tight and more than I expected. Pushed inside and she felt pretty good. Did cowgirl and doggy and all good. Finally stopped and asked her to finish me off with another BBBJ plus CIM. She was happy to do that and I was happy that she did.

Still 15 minutes to spare, so Nana switched to ML mode and gave me a really good massage. She is great at massage as well as FS. Like to see her again, sometime. Definitely one to keep in mind.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like a great session, bro and similar to my experience. She definitely has some skills.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nana: C-D Boobs with Tight Pussy and the Longest Continuous Orgasm I’ve ever seen

Sounds like a great session, bro and similar to my experience. She definitely has some skills.
    Yes normally I go for early to mid 20s, but the AR on Nana sounded good, so I thought I'd try her. Not sure exactly her age, but she told me 28. Could be a bit older, but her body is in great shape and still tight where it counts. Also, very pleasant. She seems to enjoy her job, LOL and is quite good at it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12